[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have a phone with only family members phones numbers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 8437504382751.png (79 KB, 282x386) Image search: [Google]
8437504382751.png
79 KB, 282x386
>tfw have a phone with only family members phones numbers
>tfw never text, only get calls from mom
>tfw out of curiosity leave the phone at home for two weeks and never look at it
>tfw look at it this morning

> no new messages or missed calls
>>
>>28675191
who did you thought was going to call you or message you?
>>
>>28675225
OP expects friends to just magically appear.
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>>28675225
>>28675242
It just feels bad to find out that nobody cares about you at all
>>
>>28675191
I'd text you good morning but you're a dirty neet stranger D:
>>
>>28675265
>he doesn't call anyone
>expects people to call him

doesn't work like that.
>>
>>28675191
Post your number OP
>>
>>28675191
I'm jelly OP, not even my mom calls me. If I want to talk to someone I need to call her.
>>
Make online friends OP
>>
>>28675448
I'm jelly anon, your mother actually talks to you when you call.
>>
File: 721306572083.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
721306572083.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>28675473
>online """"""friends""""""
>internet """"""gf"""""""

>mfw
>>
>>28675191
>Tfw put phone number on normie book

I deactivated it 3 years ago.

>7 years
>no one called
>>
>>28675265
you are autistic. get out.
>>
My phone is pretty much a fancy pocketwatch
>>
File: reasons to live.jpg (55 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
55 KB, 416x700
>>28675191

Holy shit I feel you.

>mfw normiesreceive hundreds of messages/calls/social networks alerts a month
>the only texts I receive is either my mom or the phone company that spam me with useless shit

>that fugitive glimpse of hope when you phone rings and you hope it's from someone unusual
>>
>That moment when I get a message.
>That moment when I open it is a spam.

Hope crushed for the next week or so.
>>
>havent spoken to anyone in years
>get a text
>hey anon! got your number from your mum, me and some people from school want to see you!
>send them some abbreviation
>"what does that mean?"
>i dont think so
>cmon, x is here, they really wanna see you
>turn phone upside down and go back to skyping with my internet friends
>forgot they were texting me
>check phone
>they sent a text that said "well be at your house in 10 minutes" (its like midnight when they sent this)
>didnt bother to reply and didnt hear them at the door, probably because i was in the basement
>block the number the next day
>>
>>28676374
Any nice
>>
>>28675358
i heard this for like 7 years with my friends. and then when i go to call them, they basically shut you down over the telephone.
anytime you try to come up with shit the whole group can do, everyone shuts your ideas down.
you find yourself following around your "friends" constantly doing only what they want to do.

doesn't work like that either. people will lead you on, they won't tell you they don't want to be your friend.
>>
>>28675191
It's a bad feeling, man. I'll exchange numbers with someone and legitimately take time to find my phonebook/contacts because I almost never accept a number into my phone. Spilling spaghetti despite remaining absolutely silent is the worst.
>>
>>28676317
You know why? Because they constantly post you anyisocial fucktard
>>
>>28676581

Stacy and Chad don't need to post to have countless friends and social interactions you fucking faggot
>>
>24
>phone is filled with calls from dad and mom
>tons of "dinner is ready" texts from mom
>occasional text/call from sister asking if i'll go to one of her kids birthday parties

what the fuck do normies even talk about all the niggering time i don't understand
>>
I know that feel. After not communicating for people for so long they just give up on you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.