[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't tell the truth from your own pet-reality. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: JHCzYeJ.gif (947 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
JHCzYeJ.gif
947 KB, 500x500
You can't tell the truth from your own pet-reality. You constantly fuel your ego with delusions about your abilities and achievements. If you only stopped and admitted that you lie to yourself every single day you might actually achieve something but if you decide to stay with your insecure ego you're only gonna continue to dwell in your own personal hell.

You don't know shit. Stop telling yourself that you know more than the rest of us. We can tell that you're lying. It's long overdue that you grow up and work on your self-reflection.
>>
>>28675081
Are you going to provide some actual examples of how that relates to the real world or just spout nonsense like a poor man's Kamijou Touma?
>>
>>28675081
You see, we are all just brains in jars. Just like that amazing movie, the Adventures of Neo von Woahinstein.
>>
>>28675081
You are right but dont insult people and tell them they dont know shit that just makes people paranoid
>>
Wow thanks OP you've convinced me to turn my life around through this vague and yet intensely relevant mini-rant. I'm almost certain you made this thread solely for me, even the picture is to grab my attention based on recent prominent thoughts. I must really be special to attract that kind of attention from what appears to be some kind of omniscient 4chan entity. I'll do my best from now on!
>>
>>28675081

love it when people spread wisdom on /r9k/
>>
>>28675081
>abilities
>achievements
>r9k
lovin every laff m8

more like (dis)abilities faggot
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.