[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This creature would you hit it or kill it with fire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Capture3.jpg (43 KB, 592x529) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
43 KB, 592x529
This creature would you hit it or kill it with fire?
>>
Kill it, chop its ass off and live off that for the next month. I'm not letting food go to waste
>>
>>28674946
>chop its ass off and fuck it for the next month. I'm not letting a good hole go to waste
ftfy
>>
>>28674922
I would chain it in the basement and just feed it snacks for about 12 years until I gain the courage to finally ask it out. Then I come to the conclusion I am just a pathetic waste of my own fluids, my face begins to switch from key to key and then I let go of my existence. The end
>>
I would offer my face as a cushion.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (42 KB, 431x575) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
42 KB, 431x575
Shes mostly plastic fire will probably melt her
>>
>>28674922
I'd rip out her disgusting implants and sell them on DWMs for bitskrilla tbhq :3
>>
>>28674922
I'd hit it like there's no tomorrow senpai
>>
no way she takes the time to wipe all the shit off that thing. her shit pathway has like 8 inches of skin the feces has to run along. i bet by the time her logs are done leaving a trail along the insides of her butt cheeks, there's barely any left to plop out the other side. i dare anyone to spread apart those cheeks.
>>
>>28675893
I'd want to pound her pooper, but I don't think any amount of spreading would make my dick reach it..
>>
>>28675940
>her shit pathway has like 8 inches of skin the feces has to run along
you do realize she can just spread her butt before she shits right...?
>>
>>28676057
she won't be able to spread it nearly enough.
doo doo is going to get all over the place.
that woman smells like doo doo at all times.
>>
>>28676080
Now you're just making assumptions.
You have no idea how wide she can spread nor do you know how big her daily shits are. You can't make that claim
>>
>>28675112
This, desu. I'm white blond and blue but when it comes to sex I turn into a nigger.
>>
File: 140871926836.gif (657 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
140871926836.gif
657 KB, 245x180
I would inseminate at full force FULL FORCE NIGGA
>>
>>28676126
How wide she can spread is simple physics. The fact that she expels waste through her anus is simple biology. Your refusal to admit the certainty of her irrefutable constant feces stench is simple psychopathology.
>>
>>28676228
>How wide she can spread is simple physics
You're a retard
>The fact that she expels waste through her anus is simple biology
No one said otherwise retard
>your refusal to admit the certainty of her irrefutable constant feces stench is simple psychopathology.
Why would I admit something based on an opinion, & not a fact with zero evidence?
I'm not understanding your retard logic
>>
>>28676291
You are incorrect, the woman smells like feces. The person taking her picture is gagging from the stench, that's why it's blurry and he had to do two takes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.