[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19th May 2016 >what have you accomplished in almost half year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 41.jpg (27 KB, 545x362) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
27 KB, 545x362
19th May 2016
>what have you accomplished in almost half year of 2016?
>>
>>28674729
How is half the year gone already. What the FUCK?
>>
>>28674729
push pressed 60kg which was a new best for me. Also got fired for the first time.
>>
>>28674733
Nothing interesting has happened.
There is no progression.

You wait day-to-day for anime.
>>
File: 7.jpg (2 MB, 3538x3424) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
2 MB, 3538x3424
>>28674733
I remember my suicidal thoughts in the first seconds of 2016. Now it's May. Time flies when you're faggot...
>>
File: 1439721333385.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1439721333385.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>28674729
Absolutely nothing. All I did was mope around and sit in my house. I honestly can't recall doing anything different or positive. Same with 2015
>>
>>28674729
Absofuckinglutely nothing.

Failed, failed, failed. Been even more worthless and useless than any other year previous. I've been trying to get a job but NOWHERE will take me. It's amazing, it's like the absolute least desirable employee demographic is young white university educated males.
>>
Been on /fit/ for over a year now. I'm stronger and more attractive than anyone I know now. And nothing's fucking changed. I'm so fucking fed up of being rejected no matter what I do. Why can't I get a single girl to talk to me? I'm at the point where I'm so frustrated I'm consider turning myself to the asylum before I just snap mad and turn violent
>>
>>28674729
I got a sticky on [s4s].
>>
>could've learn a new language
>could've learned programming
>could've collected the world's largest jar of semen.
>>
>>28674853
Oh, and I also contributed to an [s4s] userscript and one of their albums.
>>
>finished my first year of college with decent grades
>started working out again, I'm in good shape
>actually talked to a qt grill from class and got her number
>quit shitty retail job for work with stable hours and higher wage, don't have to deal with customer's bullshit anymore
>>
>got a nice comfy 5th floor apartment
>got a job at a home for the elderly with a bunch of immigrant african, arab and asian qt women all over the place
>ordered a giant fucking painting of myself for my wall
>>
File: 1451262417634.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1451262417634.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
I graduated high school a week ago, now I've been doing nothing and just feel empty inside. I think I will try for a job maybe next Monday or so, preferably before all the underclassmen get out and start applying for jobs, too. After that I don't know what I am going to do, I have aspirations and stuff but I have no desire to have a gf or have kids, so I think I could be happy securing some decent job that made enough money to get me what I wanted.
>>
>>28674979
>job at elderly home
>qt women all over place
man, I never understood the fetish for fucking old women. Their pussies have worked enough, why don't you give them rest?
>>
>>28675051
They're the nurses ya goof
>>
File: 1442544472334.jpg (47 KB, 463x494) Image search: [Google]
1442544472334.jpg
47 KB, 463x494
>>28675022

>I graduated high school a week ago, now I've been doing nothing and just feel empty inside

classic
>>
Nothing. The only thing I have accomplished was getting my conceal carry permit. That is literally it.

I barely even go outside for fucks sake
>>
Absoultly ... i started reading again, finaly quit my shity job.
>>
i moved out of my apartment and into a rental house with two of my friends that we pay for by ourselves, helped them get jobs that pay 2k~ a month, and applying to nursing school this summer
git gud
>>
>>28674729
Stayed sober for a bit more than half a year. Sticking to my /fit/ regime, started running as well. Dropped some weight, gained some weight back. Started painting miniatures again and am improving but it's still frustrating as fuck.

>tfw turning 31 this year
>tfw you should've gotten your shit together a decade ago
>tfw NEET for 11 years and no chance of ever getting a non-slave job
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Got a new job, got a Mac, got a car, got my license.
I'm 26.
>>
So far I finished my sixth and last theory semester, wrote my bachelor thesis and earned around 35k EUR. I am okay with this. Oh and I got a work contract today for a year.
>>
>>28675193
are you using that keyboard on purpose or did you literally toss all your money into that shitty mac and couldn't afford an additional keyboard?

on a side note, what car did you buy? I'm planning to buy one, probably on Saturday
>>
>>28675328
>Doesn't know about buckling spring keyboards
My car is a 1999 Sunfire
>>
Well I have done nothing at all this year. Fucking NEET life. Oh but one of my NEET friends on the interweb died and now I want to die!
>>
I cut my faps down and lost weight.
>>
It seems like just weeks ago I was thinking about what I want for christmas
>>
Got promoted, making bank now and even working less to boot.

Unfortunately, dat feel when no gf, hobbies or interests, so the money just sits in bank account.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.