[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who fucked a vegan grill anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-18-01h20m31s126.png (1002 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-18-01h20m31s126.png
1002 KB, 1920x816
Everything described in the title.

GO GO GO
>>
>>28674591
how many times did she tell you that she was a vegan
>>
What did her cunt smell like?
>>
>>28674654

She didn't really say much during the act, but afterwards smiled, and said "Now you know vegans fuck best, right, Anon?".

I nod.
Actually she was the second worst fuck I ever had though.
>>
tfw vegan

op can i fuck ur grill
>>
>>28674654
About sixteen times, thats how I figured that she was a vegan in the first place
>>
i don't know what you are doing here, you don't belong here.
>>
Did you use a condom?
Technically your semen is an animal product.
>>
>>28675338
I like this place.

I'm not a robot but I share a few similarities with them - mechanical, antisocial pattern of thinking and depressive personality for example. I'm just blessed with good looks so I can fuck 6/10's fairly often.
>>
>>28674688
>and said "Now you know vegans fuck best, right, Anon?".
>I nod.
>Actually she was the second worst fuck I ever had though.

hahahahaha

I ain't even mad. Nice dubs. That's fucking what is up. Fuck those dumb bitches.
>>
>>28676288
Nah, I have problems with delayed ejaculation, so I can't even ejaculate in a woman unless I really want to. Besides, we're both pretty inexperienced so there was no danger of STD's.
>>
>>28676314
OP here

>>28674688 wasn't me, but he picked up the thread pretty nicely.

Kudos to you, unknown anon
>>
>>28674591
>Was it on?

Joking aside, vegan girls have low energy and shitty minds. I'm impressed you could stand being around those walking corpses enough to bone one.
Unless you can't sense the off-putting mentality of vegans. If that were the case, you'd just be an autist.
>>
>>28674591
which state was she from
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.