[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is this girl I like that goes to my college. We have only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: crossroads.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
crossroads.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
There is this girl I like that goes to my college. We have only talked a few times, but I want to get to know her more and be with her. She dosen't have any kind of online social media like facebook or something. Only way to contact her online seems to be by gmail. I'm guessing she has a phone, but I don't have her number. What I did at first was look up her scheduele online and whenever she had class I would just happen to be nearby. This worked a few times, but only twice did we really talk. Other times was only passing hello or I missed her. I was going to keep doing this until we knew each other enough to exchange phone numbers, but problem is summer break is coming up. We only have 1 week of schedueled classes left, then we have exams coming up. So, anyone got any advice on what to do?
>>
>>28674468
>ftw this could be an anime plot
>>
find her next class, "trip" over her and grab her tits
>>
>>28674468
You could just be up front about it and say you would like it if you could get to know each other better. Ask her out for coffee or whatever normies do.
>>
you could doo doo pee pee fart and shitpenis faggot fuck doo doo anus cunt wee wee fag shitty butthole fuck dick penis ass fuckee penis ass dick faggot cuntpenis vaginacunt assfuck her in the penis doo doo fuck fart asshole jizz butt.
>>
>>28674593
Would do, but people don't really "date" in my country. Kind of just know each other then become a couple. Dating someone random is almost unheard of here.
>>
>>28674661
what country is this, explain.
>>
>>28674698
Sweden, basically there is no dating culture like in the US. I almost never hear of people going on a date, and if they do they knew each well in advance. Couples are basically formed from people who are already freinds or know each other. If I asked her out for coffe, she would probably think I meant go and buy coffe together and that's it.
>>
>>28674661
Which country is that? Also what I would do is try to encounter her alone ask how she is doing and then say something like "hey im going to grab some coffee, care to tag along?" etc. She will guess your intention without you saying by this way. But i aint no normie to know any better
>>
>>28674468
Approach in person, it sets you apart from all the other creeps that are stalking her. Just get her number, that's how modern courtship works.
>>
>>28674468
Tell her you fucked her wife.
>>
>>28674806
Ignore my previous advise didnt know know youre from sweden. Just buy her from her parents for 2 goat.
>>
>>28674806
find some way to have her 'help' you with trouble. pretend to be lost, or pretend to not know something about school related stuff. i'm also from a country where people never ask each other out, and the trick is to create situations where two strangers are forced to interact. for example one time i hit on someone by borrowing a phone charger. or you can pretend your phone is out of battery and need to call someone important. then it starts from there.
>>
>>28674939
you live in a shady fucking country
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.