[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i stop cringing at everything i do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457207115505.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1457207115505.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
every time i have to interact with someone i do something stupid or say something stupid and i remember it for ever i dont go a single day without recalling stuff that makes me cringe, help me r9k
>>
i think its normal to cringe at your self a bit here and there. everybody hates their voice when they hear it played back
>>
>>28674217
I have this too. I can't stop cringing. It's gotten so bad it's honestly my biggest motivator for wanting to kill myself. I uncontrollably think of moments when I was powerless (bullied, abused, etc.) and I can't stop wanting to die. Do I have PTSD robots?
>>
>>28674953
>PTSD from muh bullies

Thanks for the laugh, fampai
>>
you could be in a room naked, shitting on yourself while jerking off to your mother's baby pictures and yelling "BABY MOMMY" and then the lights come on and every person you ever have known or will ever know is standing there staring at you. in 100 years you and all those people will be dead and it will not matter at all. go embarrass yourself. it's amusing how little it matters.
>>
Holy shit i feel the exact same way
>>
>>28674217
You should laugh at these little things and probably learn about yourself. It's only you who cares at this point and everyone who witnessed you being a goof has moved on indefinitely and doesn't care about what happened. You're purposely thinking of things to remind yourself that you cannot possibly move forward without a way to go back and change things when you have a substantial amount of time to change yourself right now.

I just woke up, so I'm not sure if any of this makes sense, but it's what popped into mind. Perhaps you should consider seeking counseling, rather than dwelling about trivial mistakes from the past.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.