[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go ahead , ask a chad anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Go ahead , ask a chad anything
>>
what do you call a deer with no eyes?
>>
>>28674098
I'm a Chad too! High five!
What's up bro?
>>
>>28674128
just chillin bro, stopped browsin fit just for a lil while to check r9k , hope ill get some questions
>>
what goes trough your mind when you see posts of 20+ year old KVs? Does it like, fuck your mind? gets you tilted?
>>
>>28674163
one of my childhood friends is still a khv , i tried to help him and i manage to get him come to gym with me ,
i think its all about your mindset to get girls , nothing else , if you believe you are a looser , you are a looser
>>
>>28674098
what's your height

what's your definition of chad
>>
>>28674196
>it's all in your head bro :^)
>>
>>28674216
6"
someone who is not a looser and can get girls ? imo
>>
>>28674224
it actually is , unless you have birth defects or brain damage
>>
>>28674196
I see, then you're used to this type of thing

I just wonder what goes in the head of a chad when he realizes that there are guys who haven't ever held hands with a girl ever, it must be funny
>>
>>28674257
post you are face
>>
>>28674275
>birth defects

Also know as ugliness
>>
>>28674284
i couldnt care less actually , i hope i could like , help those guys but i dont find it funny
>>
>>28674295
if you take good care of yourself you could be less ungly , but no matter how much you take care of yourself you cant fix birth defects
>>
>>28674292
some years ago ..
>>
>>28674098

I started going to the gym about a month and a half ago when I was in college, but now I live at my parent's place and all they have are weights, no machines. Do you know any sites that can teach me to use them properly so I can continue to make gains?

inb4 >>>>>/fit/ I want a straight answer
>>
>>28675888
not op
youtube has great tutorials
>>
>>28675941

Thanks man, I'm looking at some tutorials now.

Buff Dudes do a really good job of explaining things.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.