[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /necrophiliac/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sweating pepe.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
sweating pepe.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
Just thinking about fucking the meat of a cute or sexy anime girl character who is freshly dead and can't fight back make my penis raise at his best height.
>>
>>28674089
>freshly dead
I want normies to leave
>>
File: anime girl dead eyes.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
anime girl dead eyes.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>28674164
If the corpse is in moldiness it's disgusting with all the insect and shit.
Nothing better than pounding a fresh dead meat
>>
>>28674264
incorrect old bodies = best bodies
>>
>>28674272
What are you even fucking? bones?
>>
>>28674309
by old I just mean so they're starting to rot
>>
>>28674322
It's the fact that the corpse is defenseless and that I'm making and outrage to his memory is what get me in the mod.
I prefer a body clean
>>
>>28674370
wait
wouldn't rape be more suited to you, I mean it's more shameful than the body being fucked and it proves that you can make the person defenceless
>>
>>28674089
You should watch Shitai wo Arau if you haven't already
>>
>>28674390
There's something with unanimated bodies who turns me on more than a weak girl getting submitted.
>tfw fapped to the rape scene from pic related more time than I can count
>>
>>28674458
thanks for the rec.

>>28674390
I think that a psychologist would analyze me as a weak coward who is too afraid to do the thing confronted to a real person.
Probably because of my huge social anxiety
>>
No /necro/ here?
I thought we all had a few screws loose
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.