[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel that abusive assholes all have gfs who love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
How does it feel that abusive assholes all have gfs who love being the centre of his drama and having hot sex then breaking up and getting back together with him. You would treat her well, you would never be a dick, you have morals and higher intelligence. But that is boring to her. She wants a manly man who kicks her. Btw she will also be into equal rights and feminism and shame you if you point out her hypocrisy and call you bitter.
>>
those guys arent abusive all the time though. they're abusive maybe 5% of the time and funny interesting and positive 95% of the time

where as you are a negative piece of shit 100% of the time because you were bullied 15 years ago and still have PTSD
>>
File: mfw.png (551 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
551 KB, 800x430
>>28674024
>it's an "I deserve pussy because I'm being nice to her" episode
>>
>>28674062
>they aren't like that all the time

hitler was a good leader most of the time too

ahh the things roasties tell themselves

>>28674070
>it's a shame him with bitch face episode again
>>
>>28674024
>You would treat her well, you would never be a dick, you have morals and higher intelligence

Why are inexperienced man-children so full of shit? You don't know how you'd treat her, simply because you've never spend more than two consecutive hours a woman that's not your mother.
>>
>>28674253
yeah but you are shit 100% of the time

thats why you dont get any pussy
>>
>>28674303
>i don't know myself

yeh sure, i know i would not be a piece of shit for no good reason like assholes are yet women flock to them, women run back to their abusers arms and dislike good guys

you can't duck this issue by focusing on how the nice guy is somehow wrong
>>
>>28674253

Here we go with the Hitler comparisons. Typical virgin go-to, now please go choke yourself and regurgitate what you've been told your whole life all over the floor you hypnotized cock wrenching faggot.
>>
>>28674365
You're not a nice guy, faggot. You're just deluded. Most men with parnters are normal guys. Abusive men are much rarer than this place wants you to think.
>>
>>28674334
i am pointing out the dichotomy between a females nature, loves alphas, sociopaths, immoral men, 50 shades of grey, bdsm etc and their socialization i.e we want equality, and puppies and niceness!

can't have it both ways cunts
>>
>>28674398
most of those nice men she isn't even attracted to or in love with, he literally a walking wallet to her that will give her babies and a decent lifestyle, they are a tool for her to use, she isn't deeply in love with them
>>
>>28674425
This one's too obvious, mate. But good game, I fell for your bait!
>>
>>28674449
whatever you have to tell yourself to keep living in a fantasy world where women aren't the devil incarnate
>>
>>28674253
Hitler comparisons in your first follow-up post. Are you new at the internet or something?
>>
>>28674024
She likes those men because they are strong enough to protect her from other men.

She dislikes you because you are weak and if a stronger man came along you would fold like a towel.
>>
>>28674401
nah. you are just negative 100% of the time. all kinds of placid non threatening males have women.

the reason an abusive guy still has a girl over you is because his negatives have not outweighed his positives yet. you on the other hand have very few positives to begin with
>>
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
>>
>>28674489
poor delusional child
>>28674472
so what your saying is women like brutes and assholes and don't care how immoral doing so is

thanks for helping my point
>>
women will actually expect sympathy for getting abused even though they chose an abusive man to begin with because they were attracted

thats how fucked up women are!
>>
women want the right to chose whoever they like but take no responsibility when it goes wrong, fucking cunts!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.