[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protip that some people don't seem to do. When you enter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1445022620305.gif (210 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445022620305.gif
210 KB, 500x500
Protip that some people don't seem to do.

When you enter into a stinky bathroom (yours or some public facility) breathe through your mouth so you don't gag. No you won't taste it by breathing through your mouth, but chances are you are getting a taste through normal breathing since your sense of smell is strongly linked to tasting foods.

So if you don't want to taste feces then breathe through your mouth.
>>
fuck that shit i just breath through my nose with my shirt over it & just hold breath when walking out
>>
>>28674019
I call bullshit r9k science
When you breath you actually inhale particles of the thing you smell. If you breath thru your mouth it's like you're literally eating the turd, mouth inhale more air than nose. It's simple logic.
>>
I never do this because I feel like I'm breathing in unfiltered shit or something through my mouth.
>>
>>28674075
Either way it is going into your head, one way you get smacked with a terrible smell, the other at worst is musty hot air.
>>
>>28674019
retarded
if you literally want to eat shit, do that
I'd rather not.
>>
Some of the smell will still go up your the back of your nose anyway.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.