[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YikYak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: yy.jpg (365 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yy.jpg
365 KB, 1920x1080
>normies now have their own version of 4chan complete with namefagging.
How does this app make you feel, robots?
>>
good, maybe now theyll fuck off. in fact, why dont you start, Neil?
>>
I loved trolling on it but got scared of using it after you needed to validate your account or something before using it.
>>
>>28673890
I have the app so I can anonymously insult other towns in my area :)
>>
>>28673895
Yeah you have to use a mobile phone number but it doesn't reveal it so just don't post anything racist or homophobic or any of that shit and you'll be fine
>>
>drive through tiny town
>boot up yikyak
>there only one guy posting there about being lonely
>I call him a faggot and drive out of town

YikYak is fucking great.
>>
>>28673919
Its funny here because I live in a small rural area and people insult other towns and make fun of people.
>>
>>28673935
No but really. There were really only 3 posts and it was one guy saying that one day someone would join him.
He would've been so excited with his phone finally giving him a notification that someone had replied.
And it's me calling him a fag.
>>
>>28673912

The stuff I used to post was bait

>Like ewww, a guy with glasses tried to ask me out!

Stuff like that
>>
>>28673986
This post made me chuckle
>>
>>28674006
That's a good idea, I'm gonna do the same from now on
>>
it was better before the namefagging
also I was too slow and my go to name, pissed me off

>>28673895
also this, I used to say racist and other "not PC" shit all the time, but then I read about other colleges cracking down on some poor fags for trolling so I stopped. They always got downvoted anyway
>>
>>28675589
*go to name was taken

>>28674006
kek
>>
I legit got a girl begging to fuck me through it.
>live in college dorms, sad depressed virgin
>see a yak made by a "girl" about being horny
>try to ruse her by asking her kik
>we kik and she asks to see my cock before seeing my face
>send her a pic of my cock
>she loses her shit at how thick it is and starts begging me to come to her dorm and fuck her brains out
>she's so horny she doesn't even mind my ugly face
>fuck her twice and go
We see each other in college every once in a while but she doesn't even acknowledge my existence, guess she's disgusted with herself
>>
>>28675642
Thanks anon, you just made me lose the last sliver of hope that people are decent.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.