[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw asian How can white men even be claim to be robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (45 KB, 694x388) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
45 KB, 694x388
>tfw asian
How can white men even be claim to be robots?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 313x313
Asian girls love white cock. white girls live black cock. Why is it black women don't like Asian cock? It would complete the circle of cuckoldry
>>
>>28673856
It's because you complete the circle of cuckoldry so there's no need for that.
>>
>>28673856
A black friend of mine was complaining about how there are no good black men. I tried to hook her up with an asian friend and she said "ew they look creepy" she laughed and said "Jude no". A black woman would rather be forever alone than fuck an Asian.
>>
>>28673856
>>28674020
>>28675472

BEBE GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>28675472
Kek
Even niggres don't want asian
>>
>>28673856
because small cocks and huge vaginas would equate to an unpleasant experience. women just want one size cock up, black is too big for asians, white women find white cock too small and black cock just right, asian women find asian cock too small and white cock just right. asian men and black women just got the short end of the hedonism stick.
>>
>>28675533

they're really picky. They only like great looking white people!

Please find me ONE white ugly male (who isn't rich/famous) that has a black woman?

Impossible!!!
>>
>>28673807
http://asianschlong.com/tour/
>>
>>28673807
Because all the other races are subhuman, duh?

You don't see Elves being happy about having free domain on the other race's females.
>>
>>28675680
proving the internet rule 34 yet again, thank you so much! I was afraid this didn't exist
>>
File: 1443214535516.jpg (9 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
1443214535516.jpg
9 KB, 300x194
>>28673807
>tfw pathetic slav manlet, ugly everyone here treats me like garbage

>out of frustration change ok cupid location to new york

>compliment cute asian girl, she agrees to meet me almost immediately, and messages me multiple times

fuck i will be forever alone because there are no asian girls around me and to top it all off i have a massive yellow fever since forever just end my life senpai
>>
>>28673807
Asian girls go for white Chads just like everyone else. If you're not a Chad it does you no good.
>>
>>28675825
just get a shit job and save up monies, go to korea or somewhere and bang yellow monkeys from interpals
>>
White girls do like asian dick... but only gay asian dick.
>>
>tfw chinese
>every decent women told me they prefer dating a white guy

Why are white guys complaining?
>>
>>28676490
what they didn't tell you is that they want to date white CHADS not just white guys this is why we are complaining all women want only chad, your race doesn't matter only thing that matters is if you are a chad or not
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.