[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt 3.14 trans gf >tfw you will never no true love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 790x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 790x514
>tfw no qt 3.14 trans gf
>tfw you will never no true love
>>
>>28673724
Stop being mean, you bitter old fuck.
>>
>ywn lure a tranny to your house and then savagely beat him before driving him into the desert burning him alive
>>
Would you rather get aids ?
>>
>>28673747

why tranny tho? It will be hard for you to find one that is qt, then you have to sort through the crazies...
>>
>>28673747
just admit that youre attracted to dicks. you calling it a "girl" doesn't change the fact that it has two x chromosomes. maybe if you admit to yourself that you lust after cocks then you can find peace instead of being so hostile to us for pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>28673780

>two X chromosomes

kek, you tried
>>
>>28673777
Trannys are better than 'real' women.
>>
>>28673767
They ARE women. Get over it.
>>
>>28673824
I know a few trannys, they are great people. Stop being biased.
>>
>>28673808
>narcissistic hedonist whores without any exceptions
>better than women
>>
>>28673831
Do you have anything better to do than act like your opinions are more important than everyone else's?
>>28673841
I'm not lying. You're just generalising a few bad experiences.
>>
>>28673808

Wew lad, you fell for the meme. Most trannies will disappoint you. I am transsexual myself and I've had the unfortunate experience of knowing many of them over the past few years irl, including all the times I've seen them post for attention here and on /pol/. I've only met one other who wasn't insane and was qt and loyal to her man. Literally impossible to keep as friends--can't see you dating any of them if you are serious about commitments and other stuff you can't get from females.
>>
>>28673865
>posting an anime girl when you're a male

your family must be embarrassed as fuck to be related to you.
>>
>>28673824

two X chromosomes is female so it was kekworthy
>>
>>28673865
I'm not lying. You're a fucking idiot.
>>28673862
Nice generalisation.
>>
>>28673889

>generalization

Bruhhh you're getting this straight from the source. But w/e take my advice or leave it...

It can be a pleasant experience overall but you have to be just as vigilant about who you choose to date.

Try to find one that has no history of (cam) whoring. Difficult, but will improve your chances for long term stability.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 313x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 313x325
>>28673903
Yeah, because if you're trans you know what all other trans women think, right? Like how I know what all white men think?
>>
>>28673918
You don't speak for trans women.
>>
>>28673747
>Stop being mean

This isn't your hugbox. Try tumblr, they're good with denial.

What's up with all the tranny/cuck shit being posted, lately?
>>
>>28673903
>he can't think of anything else

says the guy who ignored a legit argument calling him a homosexually and instead could only point out a typographical error. couldn't think of anything else but to respond to grammar? weak.
>>
>>28673922

It's not about how they think. It's the pattern of how they act, what they do concretely, that absolutely puts me off constantly (which led to me posting in this thread). Trannies are cancerous failed males that sex themselves up and thrive off the same sort of attention women do, only for different reasons, then complain about muh victimization/sexualization like women do, again only for different reasons. Good luck finding one who isn't like this.

TL;dr stop deflecting faggot and take my advice

>>28673933

REEEE I DONT WANT TO SPEAK FOR YOU

I'm pointing out how disgusting you vile creatures are because no one else cares enough to do it except by calling you names
>>
>>28673707
>trans
>g

you don't deserve true love anyway, you mentally handicapped cretin, so it's all good.
>>
Since when does /r9k/ hate transsexuals?
>>
>>28674047
So you don't think trans women are women?
>>
>>28674034
Nobody is hating mentally ill men in drags, they just don't consider them girls. Pretty simple.
>>
>>28674060
How much are you willing to bet that op meant a mentally impaired dude with a bra?
>>
>>28674082
Is that what you think trans women are?
>>
>>28674034
Since threads about them filled half the catalogue.
>>
File: image.png (159 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 375x375
>>28674091

Most are. And if you can't see this you are mentally ill, infinitely recurring loop
>>
>>28674091
Read again, it's what I know op was referring to.
>>
>>28674115
>most are
So what are the ones who aren't?
>>
>>28674119
How could you possibly know that?
>>
>>28674124

Dignified people who actually accomplish things beyond showing off or selling out their (masculine) bodies to other depraved individuals, who actually make a genuine transition to the other sex (as far as it's possible anyway) such that the public doesn't know and isn't disrupted by their existence. Basically transsexuals do exist who don't have to prove what they are constantly or require incessant public validation of their illness.
>>
>>28674171
I am THAT good.
>>
>>28674177
But they're still just males in drag. They still have XY chromosomes.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 403x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 403x497
>>28674212

Sure, you can say that because it's factual. But what I mean is, these are ones who wouldn't want you to know because it would be irrelevant for a stranger to know (except in romance). They want to be left alone. castration is literally the only thing that will bring relief, so no an heroing post-ops in this sector, just happiness. XY or not, this is the only way for them.

But this is like a minority within a minority. The false minority is transgenderism which is a plague that brings down society as a whole and makes a mockery of the true minority. Which leads us back to OP: dating a tranny because of the trap meme is a mistake.
>>
>>28674177
Even if they don't want validation it just means they're at best shy introverts. The whole thing is just degeneracy and fetishization of femininity
>>
>>28674351
You think the mutilation of delusional people is acceptable treatment for them?
>>
File: image.gif (118 KB, 366x414) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
118 KB, 366x414
>>28674379

Bahaha, that's just it. It's not a fetishization (who /tumblr/ here). I literally cannot help that I was born into female looks, think like one, and after puberty hardly have developed and still speak like one. You have no clue how much I tried to fight it, but nature is cruel and it wasn't about to let me off the hook.

Btw I'm not introverted, whoredom =/= extroversion
>>
Hello r9k. As there're people who are transgender in this thread, could I ask for some help? Basically I'm sort of looking for a way to properly know if I'm grand or not? So if anyone knows one, I'd much appreciate if you could share it with me. As a brief-ish description, it's sort of like the thoughts aren't consistent? Like they can be really intense and awful (instigating cutting myself) for example, they're not always there to the same extent? And sometimes I sort of feel ok with my gender? Like not completely, but not as bad as it can be, like it fluctuates. So I don't know what to think. I also feel like I'm doomed? Like I'll never actually have a female body, I'll just look bad and hate myself even more. I just want to look what I consider average or slightly less, but I feel like I won't be able to attain that. So at an age old enough to post here does that mean I'm fucked already? Also would I have to wear makeup to look like that? Because I really don't want to. Thanks for any help that can be provided
>>
>>28674494
Yeah, but it's still an illness. I know it must suck, but there are other people out there with other illnesses. Bad luck, hang in there, my man.
>>
>>28674507
Fucking goddamnit. I meant "trans", not "grand", kill me I'm so sorry
>>
>>28674459

>mutilation

Dude gtfo with your Protestantized americuck argument. Castration is HEALTHY for sexually deviant, intersexed or transsexual individuals, this was recognized until muh (evangelical) Christ cure came along. If you're going to ban sex changes because retards who get them wrongly an hero'd, then fine, but at the very least let people who recognize their degeneracy be castrated. It's inhumane to do otherwise.
>>
>>28674507
Take a moment and look at yourself. Why would you really want to look (and you won't even be able to pull it off) like a different sex? What would it solve?
>>
>>28674527

Right, I'm not denying that. And thanks, I'm really honestly fine, my rage is just due to the trap infestation evolving on these boards.

>>28674507

What are your thoughts on castrating yourself to feel relief?
>>
>>28674549
Would you be fine with making someone blind or paralysed if they wanted to be? You also obviously don't know what mutilation means.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 500x500
>>28674642

who /WWJD/ here

Matthew 5:29-30

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
>>
>>28674574
Well I'll probably eventually kill myself either way, but at least with doing that I'll get to feel like myself? But I'm just scared that I'll only feel stupid, and not actually look like a girl or anything, which is definitely a possibility :/
I also have a lot of issues with identity in general, so it could also be related to that? And my 'ideal self' is female (think similar to both Rei Ayanami and Mamimi Samejima), as well as all the characters in things and such that I really identify with. So the thing it would help with is actually feeling like >me<, basically
>>
>>28674696
So you're fine on taking what someone else told you for the absolute truth and righteousness, ey? I'm telling you to fuck off and get a grip.
>>
>>28674696
Yes, trust Yeshuah ben Yosef the ADL approved 100% kosher rabbi. Wake up.
>>
>>28674707
So act like whatever you feel like, but there's no point in removing parts from your body and shit like that. It could've been worse. Chill.
>>
>>28674707
It's a last resort. If you have doubts, don't do it. This isn't rocket science. Leave what could very well just be a fetish as a fetish.
>>
>>28674599
I have no qualms with it, castrating myself or whatever. Because It's not like I'm hacking it off or anything, it's surgically replaced (sorry if I'm wrong and it's done another way) with a vagina (a 'fake' one technically, but still. To my knowledge it works the same?)
>>
>>28674741
It does not, it's just an inverted scrotum.
>>
>>28674696
May the BALLS of GOD slap gently upon your chin forever and ever, amen. For the bible says, "He who does not swallow shall not be admitted unto the Kingdom of Heaven."
>>
File: image.png (409 KB, 445x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409 KB, 445x384
>>28674717

Im crashing your cucked argument that doesn't have any true validity other than an unknown Protestant (false :^) ) origin, which is inherently incorrect anyway.

>>28674722

oyyy veyyyy Jebus wasn't a Jew, who told you that, he wuz Aryan
>>
>>28674707
Yes goyim, abandon your manhood. Be true to yourself.
>>
>>28674791
You're the one that's getting "cucked" here and that's the funny part. Keep walking or just do it.
>>
>>28674791
So you want someone to be paralysed if they felt like it? Answer properly, without religious bullshit. You think self-mutilation will cure delusion?
>>
>>28674741

Ok, but I didn't ask you about qualms. Is it something that plagues you, something you MUST do? Something you would kill yourself over if it became impossible to do? If it isn't don't even consider transitioning/the surgery, that should be a prereq.

Also >>28674757 is wrong, it's more than that, it's constructed from that area and the actual penis itself but the technology has evolved so that you don't end up with only an axe wound. You can orgasm and naturally lubricate.
>>
>>28674731
I get what you mean, but the main thing is to have the physical characteristics of a girl, which I don't know how to even sort-of attain without surgery and things. Also what do you mean by chill, if I may ask? I'm not particularly in-chill, I'm just meaning to be honest. Anyway, sorry, and thanks for the reply.

>>28674740
Yeah, that was and is my philosophy too, I'm just trying to sort out my thoughts and work things out. I am aware that it could be related to other things, like my identity and such, but 'a fetish' it is not. I barely care about sex at all, I just masturbate because it feels nice, and I've never even actually thought about the having sex bit (if I even would), it is purely to be able to feel like myself and not horrible
>>
>>28674871
The shitty thing about all of this is that something sexually related can have such an impact on someone as to feel the need to come to this. I'm not asexual, either
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 451x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 451x400
>>28674821

I was doomed from the start, but whatever, if you knew me you would understand and probably pity me

>>28674817

>implying there was manhood to abandon
>implying there weren't bad genes that needn't be replicated

Learn more about eugenics, Chaim.

>>28674848

No you faggot, that's completely retarded and it has no reason. To be castrated is to 1) relieve degenerate urges and 2) benefit racial/societal health by eliminating bad genes or behaviors from the world, 3) allowing said individual to focus on being a contributing member to society.

the fact you can't see why I quoted Jesus (not for personal religious reasons) really demonstrates how retarded you are, your argument rests on a Protestant lie (developed primarily in America) and you can't even see it.
>>
File: hot girl.png (1 MB, 680x567) Image search: [Google]
hot girl.png
1 MB, 680x567
>tfw you and your online tranny gf cant find a cute guy to be there to make losing your virginity an interesting story
>You will never have a 4-way with your tranny friends and one cute guy
>I will never be able to be a disappointment to my adopted children because of this

There's always dad, but that's been a given for months. Anyone is Missouri?
>>
>>28674951
You don't help the mentally ill by giving in to their delusions, you fucking idiot. We haven't done that since the 1930s. Your progressive bullshit is setting medical psychology back generations.
>>
>>28674871
Ok, I guess not, as I can't be sure of my answer on that, I'm too (ambivalent?). Thank you a lot for helping anon, and thanks for the information as well.
Do you know what it could be, in such a case? Like what am I, what are the things that I'm feeling? If you know any possibilities I'd appreciate it. Thanks again.
>>
File: Winter a best.jpg (27 KB, 500x595) Image search: [Google]
Winter a best.jpg
27 KB, 500x595
>>28675030
>tfw watching anime right now as I shitpost
>tfw gf wants to move to japan
>tfw none of this really measures my worth as a robot

Tomoko avatar fags are as bad as trips desu
>>
>>28674951
>Protestant

There you go again. I pity you, finally.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 429x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 429x317
>>28674951
Fucking hell, m8, you're one edgy faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>>28675008

You are literally incapable of responding to any of my central claims which are ANTI-PROGRESSIVE. Castrating sexual deviants and transsexuals is not progressive. Castrating someone to free them from delusion is not supporting delusion, and sex change is just a compassionate second step. You are shilling a dead argument because you are incapable of grasping the new world that is coming, a world that gets back to the essence of things. A new Reich.

>>28674960

If the government lets a depraved wastrel like you adopt they are making a HUUUUUUGE mistake.

>>28674907

It's not something sexual. You're thinking of autogynephiles. Part of my problem is that I've developed the sexuality of a female (which I did try to fight when I was just starting puberty, but gave into), but it's not even that which led me to decide to transition. I function in all other areas of existence better as a female, because I have multiple feminine predispositions (voice, appearance, mannerisms, thoughts, enjoyments, tastes...). It's more of a natural inclination of the whole being than something primarily sexual, if that makes sense to you.
>>
>>28675142
>It's not something sexual
> Part of my problem is that I've developed the sexuality

You would've been retarded no matter what.
>>
>>28675142
Wouldn't you rather euthanise them? They're not mentally ill because they're transsexuals, they're transsexual because they're mentally ill. Mutilating them to fit their delusion won't suddenly make them sound of mind.
>>
File: image.png (264 KB, 329x428) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 329x428
>>28675117

The edgiest, I trigger everyone and I revel in it.

>>28675100

(True) Catholics pity you religio-cultural apostates, so I guess we are even.

>>28675014

Kein problem. As for your identity issue, I suggest trying to assimilate those traits you find feminine into your maleness.
>>
File: image.png (163 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163 KB, 500x381
>>28675181

You're flat out wrong. your logic would demand castrated monks also be euthanized, and they have made cultural contributions that can't be denied. What is it with you faggots and your "Christ cure or kys" madness?

>>28675172

>ignoring the entire second part of what I was saying
>clipping the text to force a fake contradiction

There is a difference between sexualizing your own body, making it your one and only concern (autogynephilia), and having a sexuality alongside a complex of other feminine characteristics.
>>
>tfw trap since like i was 8 or something
>stealth trap entire teen years
>now 20, no hormones, slowly dying
>tfw no trapbuddies or master to not let me stagnate in maleness
life is harsh anon
>>
File: 4534.jpg (52 KB, 560x600) Image search: [Google]
4534.jpg
52 KB, 560x600
>>28675315
This is the biggest bullshit i read in a while
>>
>>28675331
I could have made all that up, sure. It's not that hard. The struggle is real or what ever. Even my classmates had seen my threads though, it was the bomb. Sigh...
>>
>>28675273
When have I recommended religion in this? Transsexuals will not be mentally sound even after you mutilate them. They are not going to suddenly be functional or sane just by giving into their delusion. You've resorted to false equivalence and name calling so I know you're just role-playing. Get some better material, the Catholic/Gnostic shtick is old.
>>
>>28675331
Actually - elaborate. I have no idea what you mean.
>>
>>28675273
>>ignoring the ignoring of the ignoring

You mentally disabled moron can't comprehend that most of the things that are wrong with you are sexually related, the rest is your congenital cretinism.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x613
>>28675379

You are blind as to the origin of your argument. Think of it the way Nietzsche did nihilism: nihilism emerged from Christianity as its natural result. Your way of thinking also emerges from a similar source, the American/cultural Protestant kind.

Genuine transsexuals who seek out castration for relief (and this DOES NOT have to involve sex change surgery) will be CURED and able to function like everyone else. "Transgender" people who don't have this need but get a surgery anyway thanks to the filthy kikes pushing every means for destroying healthy people are the ones that remain unstable and end up an hero'ing.

Why are you so bent on denying that a truly extreme minority (talking like 1 out of 30 million people) who seek out castration not be given it, especially when it does help them function?

Also

>Gnostic

what

>you're just roleplaying

I'm just presenting completely original material that you can't comprehend, stay unwoke bro

>>28675446

>you can't comprehend that my generalization of your whole being is truth

At least you added the part about congenital cretinism, points for that one.
>>
>>28675555
But what you really crave is to suck my dick though, right?
>>
>>28675315
How into weird sex shit are you
>>
>>28675617

Yours? No. I have a boyfriend.
>>
>>28675686
Your boyfriend doesn't have a girlfriend so it's all good in Jesus's eyes. :*
>>
>>28675643
I once wore fishnet arm things to grade school and didn't care about why...
>>
>>28675718
Also, if I wasn't mega shy I'd visit the sex shop and buy something I can go out with. Like to class. But so that it isn't obvious. They don't have to know I'm enjoying that the chairs are hard.
>>
>>28675734
>>28675718
Uh yeah
>>28675643
what
Did I answer your question because I'm not sure if that's "weird", seems basic
>>
File: 3126.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3126.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28675734
>>28675752
>>28675734

This guy is just shitposting
>>
File: IMG_4791.png (264 KB, 399x453) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4791.png
264 KB, 399x453
>>28675707

you tried, you really did

>>28675734

>look at me, look at me! I'm such a deviant

[disdain intensifies]

stop spamming your pointless drivel bruh
>>
>>28675555
I'm not American, stop role playing.
Castration does NOT help them. It simply does not. Castrated transsexual men commit suicide at a substantially higher rate than even those who go un-castrated (who also commit suicide at a higher rate than sane men). You have no evidence to back up your claim, and the fact that you would name drop a syphilitic German posturer, who lived over a century ago, into what should be a rational discussion of scientific facts is testament to your lack of credibility. Pseudo-intellectuals like yourself have no place in medicine or medical psychology.
>Genuine transsexuals who seek out castration for relief (and this DOES NOT have to involve sex change surgery) will be CURED and able to function like everyone else.
>Why are you so bent on denying that a truly extreme minority (talking like 1 out of 30 million people) who seek out castration not be given it, especially when it does help them function?
These are nonsense statements with no scientific evidence supporting them. Your opinions are not an authority on the mental health of delusional individuals. You cannot support your statements so you hide behind obfuscation, appeals to authority, and pseudo-scientific jargon. You will cause far more harm by exploiting the genuinely ill for your ludicrous beliefs. You are no better than Sigmund Freud or Jacques Lacan. You are a liar, a charlatan, and an ignoramus.
>>
>>28675768
>>28675765
I was answering a question, Anon-kun.
>>
>>28675770
Post of the month right here folks
>>
File: IMG_6080.jpg (41 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6080.jpg
41 KB, 309x433
>>28675770

>implying Americanism wasn't spread to most of the world and emulated, especially in Europe, post-WWII

I do have evidence, by the way:

http://archive.is/Vd9KW

I'm no pseudo-intellectual, you're just butthurt that I identified you as lacking the ability to explore the issue more deeply than just condemning every single transsexual to the same cess pool.

When I referenced Nietzsche it wasn't a testament to his merit (your "appeal to authority" nonsense BTFO), it was an analogy to help you grasp what I was saying. Same with quoting Jesus earlier. I didn't use Nietzsche to justify anything I was saying so stop misrepresenting my words so underhandedly.

Who am I exploiting you faggot? Myself and the one other person who is like me, if they even exist? I'm sitting here in this thread condemning the mentally ill and vouching for myself. I even helped someone who was questioning themselves, see above, make the right decision and not go through with any sort of body alterations (because they didn't truly need any).

>comparing me to the likes of some kike and his commentator

You're the one who is making up all these nonsense statements about how I'm progressive, pseudo-intellectual, a charlatan, etc. Anyone with half a brain can spot what you're doing. Get out.

>>28675819

okey shill
>>
>>28675768
Okay, maybe you have a point, I ran out of ideas and I'm drying. Please help me, robot, you're my only hope!
>>
>>28675904
You're mentally ill, bro. Nothing extremely wrong with that, but quit having strokes around here, it's not helping anyone.
>>
File: IMG_5285.png (104 KB, 311x302) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5285.png
104 KB, 311x302
>>28675917

an hero? :^)

>>28675952

Nah I'm done, all I wanted to do in this thread was point out how that kid was making a mistake by dating a tranny, then it turned into this because some retard had to pitch in his dime a dozen argument about "mutilation" which makes me rage just as much as trannies do. But thanks bro.
>>
>>28675904
You are not special. I'll add delusions of grandeur to your growing list of delusions. You ARE name dropping, if you knew what that meant you would understand. Your evidence is laughably unscientific, and you are so obviously a pseudo-intellectual. You will proclaim the virtue of exploring issues in-depth, but you fail to do it yourself. You have set a position for yourself and wish to justify it, therefore you will twist everything you can into your preconceived view on the matter. 'How dare someone state that irrationally mutilating one's body is rash and does not benefit the individual, but rather damage them more both psychologically and physically', you say. You are not presenting any scientific evidence whatsoever to support your claims.
>Myself and the one other person who is like me, if they even exist? I'm sitting here in this thread condemning the mentally ill and vouching for myself.
'I'm the special one! They're different, I am REALLY unique and represent whatever delusional class I claim allegiance to alone!'
You are not special. You are not unique. You are just like the others, you just have delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>28675993
I get it, you're offended by the word mutilation because it sounds icky and wrong, right? That is not rational. You are not rational. You are a mentally ill, pseudo-intellectual with a messiah complex.
>>
File: DLE.jpg (21 KB, 351x328) Image search: [Google]
DLE.jpg
21 KB, 351x328
>tfw op will never no true love
>>
File: IMG_6084.png (48 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6084.png
48 KB, 657x527
>>28676001
>>28676013

Nah, you can call it mutilation, I just prefer to call the first part castration and the second part reconstruction

>You are you are you are you are you are

shut up bro, it's clear that you're raging because you've been btfo'd, know when to quit

>no evidence

I posted a link and you refused to look at it, kek
>>
>>28676093
A link =/= evidence. You are not scientifically involved and it is glaringly obvious.
>i prefer to call it-
Nobody cares what you prefer. Mutilation is what it is. Being triggered by words shows how far gone you are. Get help, you need it.
>>
>>28675555

WEW dem quads tho
>>
>>28676124

I'm not triggered tho stop making stuff up
>>
>>28676150
You clearly are. You have the mental processes of a child. I seriously urge you to seek help and try to resolve these issues you so blatantly display.
>>
>>28673862

tranny here. can confirm everything this person is saying. other trannies i've met are all fucked up and narcissistic, one almost killed me once. avoid.

tfw qt cis male bf
>>
>>28676187

that was me, wanna be friends?
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.