[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you forever alone kissless virgins tried getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1463629729178.png (443 KB, 769x791) Image search: [Google]
1463629729178.png
443 KB, 769x791
How many of you forever alone kissless virgins tried getting the unattractive females?

I see a lot of robots saying things like:
>Sure, I could get an old and fat hambeast, but what's the point
Have you guys actually tried? I tried and failed many times. They rather meet up with a tall handsome Chad than a robot.

TL & DR, why do you think you can get a substandard pussy?
>>
>>28673602
Would fuck the top right one, not gonna lie.
>>
>>28673602
>TL & DR, why do you think you can get a substandard pussy?
I don't think I can, nor am I willing to try.
>>
>>28673602
Substantially substandard pussy is tough because they're always on the defensive, thinking guys want to use them as training wheels.

Easiest lay is the average or only just slightly below average girl. Someone who isn't so attractive as to intimidate you, but who is clearly attractive enough to have an active sex life.
>>
File: end-it-now.jpg (324 KB, 910x940) Image search: [Google]
end-it-now.jpg
324 KB, 910x940
bottom left
>those tumblr glasses
>>
>>28673602
There's nothing wrong with the top right woman. Top left looks okay too
>>
>>28673602
I would fuck kaelyn, she kinda looks like a tranny
>>
>>28673602
>shitimbald

...shit
>>
File: 1341304667493.jpg (52 KB, 358x353) Image search: [Google]
1341304667493.jpg
52 KB, 358x353
>shitimbald
>>
I hide someone when they don't reply after a while on okcupid. My hidden list is gigantic now.
>>
Unattractive women know damn well that they can hook average guys, why would they go for a man in their own league?

This is the society we get from men lowering their standards for easier pussy.
>>
There are many girls with low standards. As to why they'd go for a man in their own league; low self esteem. The fear if a good looking guy can leave them at any time.
>>
>>28673602

I don't think its particularly hard desu, I think it just depends on where you look.
>>
>>28673826

Holy shit.

Imagine how his parents feel about that wasted potential...
>>
>>28673826
>that nigger kekking in the background of the first photo
>>
>>28673602
There's no point. Even 300 pounders are just as entitled as a perfect 10, with added laziness. And fucking them doesn't even feel like you're with a human.
>>
>>28673602
I never said I could get anyone but I actually tried. I asked out the second fattest girl in my high school. She was very fat and had a manface. She was nice though. So to keep things short she rejected me because she actually had an average looking boyfriend from university (I checked it wasn't a lie)

I was never angry at her only myself becuse I thought she is so unattractive she couldn't have someone.

The reason I didn't ask out the fattest girl is because she was the rare one who really had a health issue and she really really really hideous.
>>
>>28673602
>I recognize a lot of those
Fucking Ottawa, amirite?
>>
>>28673826
That picture makes me so fucking mad at the guy. Have some self respect you fucking loser.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.