[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it ok for women to be vocal about their preferences, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: free asian poon.png (124 KB, 999x851) Image search: [Google]
free asian poon.png
124 KB, 999x851
Why is it ok for women to be vocal about their preferences, but a guy will be demonized for the same thing?
>>
>>28673432
It's called double standards, and they're a two-way street e.g. a man who sleeps with many women is a stud whereas a woman who sleeps with many men is a slut. That's just how it is. Everything's biopsychosocial.
>>
because women have to have their cake and eat it too. how new are you??
>>
>>28673432
Good question. Why haven't we addressed this yet?? Let's talk about it now, for the first time.
>>
>>28673497

Yeah cause /r9k/ is the bastion of original content.

Such the fuck up
>>
>>28673432
Because you're a spineless pussy who can't take a little heat.

Stand by your believes in the face of danger, or you don't deserve them.
>>
Because men only cry when nobody else can notice. If men publicly cried because they were rejected for shallow reasons like women do then people would take notice and side with the victims. And if that was the norm then women being demonized for it would be the norm as well.
>>
File: 1463598947676.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1463598947676.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>28673587
hahahahaha keke

AMEN
>>
It's really simple.
When a woman writes that she like sex, it's empowering.
Women have been shamed for a long time for their sexuality, so this is something that is a positive change.
Also, if they write that they enjoy sex, it is a bit flirty and saucy, like she's taking charge and that she's powerful.
So sex being on the table right away, men cannot be sly about it, and they have to amp up their game off the bat.
Hope that explains it well.
>>
Only on dating sites do people advertise their preferences, and since dating sites are like 30% fake profiles, 50% men and 20% women, the women have to advertise their preferences.
>>
>>28673633
he's talking about the white male part, dumbass
>>
>>28673557
Thanks for agreeing with me. Sorry you're sad about girls not liking you.
>>
> he's talking about the white male part

I guarantee you that chick gets all kinds of messages from asian men calling here a race traitor. Also poorly written messages from black guys calling her racist, etc.
>>
>>28673611

This is a really good explanation. Nice job man, you aren't a robot are you?
>>
>>28673666

It's not about girls not liking me. I don't really care about that. It's just unnerving women get a free pass for displaying their preferences.

But whatever, double standards.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.