[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Met a girl ive been flirting with for almost 6 months >We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG1917.jpg (71 KB, 416x640) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1917.jpg
71 KB, 416x640
>Met a girl ive been flirting with for almost 6 months
>We go to her place
>Smoke weed, fuck, drink and just talk all night
>She tells me she has feelings for me and I tell her the same
>She tells me she wants to see me again
>Fuck I Havent been this happy in years
>Write to her
>No answer

Please, can any woman please explain this to me? What did I do wrong?
This is killing me..
>>
>>28673253
why do you want to understand women? women understand women and they all hate each other. just accept what happened and vow to destroy every woman that you can. it's what gave my life purpose to be honest
>>
How long ago did you write, and how?
How long does she normally take to reply?
>>
>>28673292
Yesterday, she stopped answering when I asked her if she wants to meet up..
>>
>>28673331
Try more than one form of communication
>>
it means the sex sucked or she got a weird vibe from you or was just plain using you to boost her ego. it sucks but at least you got your dick wet.
>>
>>28673253

she found a better chad, bad luck normie
>>
OK that's great now leave.
>>
Sure is normal in here.

Original d e s u.

Fuck off my board, faggots.
>>
>>28673253
She died. Enjoy your hand.
>>
>>28673393
Then why would she tell me all that bullshit?
>>
>>28673532
because she was drunk and high?
>>
she lied
as most of them do
>>
>>28673532
I don't know anon. I've been in a similar situation but never got a straight answer what happened. She most likely just wanted to use you to stroke her ego out perhaps she was just talking a break from her other relationship and she realized she still loves him. Who can say?
>>
File: photo.jpg (259 KB, 1600x1597) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
259 KB, 1600x1597
Nigga you made it e z for her. Never make it e z for a bitcheezy.

Always act like the biggest goddamn prize that God bestowed upon this Earth.

????

PROFIT.
>>
>>28673253
So yeah, I should just give up?
>>
>>28673253
>Smoke weed, fuck, drink and just talk all night
>fuck
>fuck
>FUCK
Yeah, maybe you should FUCK OFF NORMIE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.