[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn grow up in the 50s / 60s and fight in the nam and smoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: 2QhsPgq.png (840 KB, 1080x1055) Image search: [Google]
2QhsPgq.png
840 KB, 1080x1055
>ywn grow up in the 50s / 60s and fight in the nam and smoke weed for the first time in a tent with your buddies
>ywn turn on the radio and it aint me is a new and trendy song
>>
File: jon froggerty.jpg (24 KB, 245x350) Image search: [Google]
jon froggerty.jpg
24 KB, 245x350
its fortunate son
>>
>>28672881
>it aint me
It's called Fortunate Son you fucking 12 year old
>>
>ywn be drafted to vietnam and kill your superiors and desert and live with anarcho-hippies in the mountains and get a based christian hippie wife who plays folk music for you whenever you start to get the fear on lsd
>>
File: platoon.jpg (114 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
platoon.jpg
114 KB, 1280x640
why couldn't i be born 40 years earlier.
>>
Ywn own a time traveling delorean and travel back to 1885
>>
>>28672985
Mah nigga
I love this movie!
>plays Jefferson airplane white rabbit
>>
>>28673204
>travel back to 1885

Truly the best years.
>>
>>28672881
>it ain't me

Normie get ye gone
>>
>>28672881

>it aint me

You would've been ambushed and killed by Vietcong before firing a single bullet.
>>
File: smug.png (41 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
41 KB, 398x409
>open this thread
>it aint me starts playing
>>
File: bad ass.jpg (58 KB, 739x412) Image search: [Google]
bad ass.jpg
58 KB, 739x412
>ywn drive a muscle car unironically
>>
>>28673885
wanna hang out and smoke weed, watch movies, and turn it aint me and feed your head all the way up?
>>
File: ha7parbF.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>1968
>get drafted to nam
>sitting in the jungle waiting to napalm some gooks
>you can hear birds chirping and the sound of gunfire in the distance
>you start to hear something
>it sounds like a drum beat
>'please allow me to introduce myself, i'm a man of wealth and taste'
>>
Time travel feels? Time travel feels.

>you will never live in San Francisco during the great acid wave
>you will never jump on a bus full of strangers and your the United states with no goal but tp stay high and love everyone around you
>you will never write novels of your adventures for the next generation of psychedelic youth to read and dream about
>you will never have witness the crumbling of the mainstream hippie movement in front of capitalism and consumerism, and live your life as a relic of something beautiful with your hippie wife in a small home
>>
File: fuck my life.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
fuck my life.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>28675224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.