[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is not sharing your gf a sign of insecurity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: he was huge.jpg (315 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
he was huge.jpg
315 KB, 750x1334
Is not sharing your gf a sign of insecurity?
>>
>>28672378
Insecurity sounds like some kind of jewish control scheme t b h
>>
no. my wife cheated on me 3 times before i finally realised how selfish i was being for not only being unable to cater her sexual needs, but to also unable to encourage and nurture her desire to have sex with hordes of other men. today, im am in a very wonderfull open marriage where my wife is allowed to have sex with many men even without condoms. in fact, she is out with one of her "favourites" as i type this out right now and won't be back for a day or so.

This has greatly improved mt marriage and i would never have it any other way.
>>
>>28672552
How many sons does your wife have?
>>
File: 1445919360013.jpg (57 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1445919360013.jpg
57 KB, 542x602
>Tfw no cute gf That is not insecure.
>>
ITT: OP is a Jew posting from different proxies to encourage us to be cucks.
>>
Lol no

I want an exclusive relationship, where we both a have certain level of possession of each other. If she doesn't, she doesn't fit my standards. And can go be a slut with some other beta cuck.

That's all.
>>
>>28672629
missing out bro... missing out.
>>
File: 1442933399942.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1442933399942.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>28672552

nothing makes me feel closer to my wife than seeing the glowing look on her face when she comes home early in the morning after a long night out with her favorite stud
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.