[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good god just end it all right now. Life as an emotional loser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: sadboi.png (3 KB, 430x373) Image search: [Google]
sadboi.png
3 KB, 430x373
Good god just end it all right now. Life as an emotional loser manlet is so fucking awful. Not a single girl has ever shown interest in me throughout my entire life. I've always looked like a fucking child and been treated like one and internalized those feelings. I have a permanent lack of self esteem. I guess that means I don't deserve love from the opposite sex, right? Hahahaha. I've never met a girl who wants to be with a guy who's emotional like me. Whenever I get close to a girl, they quickly distance themselves from me, and I don't blame them. I just assume that most people don't like me. I'm too paranoid. I am the literal opposite of what every girl wants

>5'6"
>Young-looking
>Emotional
>Not overly-aggressive

Fuck fuck fuck fuck why do people like me exist? I wish I could have just been aborted. I can't even describe this feeling that I get of absolute self-hatred. If I'm left alone with my thoughts for more than an hour, I have a mental breakdown. I cry myself to sleep every night. This world wasn't made for me. I'm pathetic. I just got done looking at myself in the mirror and punching myself in the face. Smacked myself with a TV remote, too. Whenever I get like this, I can barely breathe. My fucking chest hurts. Kill me fuck fuck fuck. I'm too much of a pussy to even kill myself over this.
>>
Just forget about women already; you'll be happier
>>
>>28672302
>Young-looking
>Emotional
>Not overly-aggressive

which means your testosteron levels are fucked up. get a blood test and ask for injections.
>>
you should kill urself. i was 182 cm (6'2'' for amerifats) when i was 15
>>
>>28672302
learn an instrument m8

short, young, emotional beta types thrive in arts
>>
>>28672334

I should specify that I'm also 5'6 and childish looking and also ugly. Just forget about women and you'll be fine.
>>
>>28672354
I'm getting blood tests done soon. I highly doubt anything's wrong with me. I'm probably just a defective waste of space.
>>28672374
Yes, isn't it quite obvious that I'm considering killing myself? I doubt I'd ever do it, though. I'm a pussy.
>>28672394
Yes, I'm 5'6" too, but I'm not ugly. They all think I'm cute, but never "I'd date him" kind of cute. It's always been more like "little brother" type of cute. I have really thick wavy hair and girls would always touch it and talk about how cute I was, but not in the kind of way which would indicate that they'd want to fuck me. I was a JOKE to everyone up until the 10th or 11th grade.
>>
>>28672374
182cm is not 6'2, it's not even 6'0
>>
>>28672423

Why do you care about women so much? Make yourself likeable to them by lifting, since you're not ugly, work on on your personality, or just forget about them. Quit being a whiny faggot, faggot.
>>
>>28672515
I care so much because everyone around me goes in and out of relationships and not a single female has ever felt for me romantically or given me any sort of affection.
>>
>>28672533
what a stupid train of thought, "I want it because others do it so I must do it too"
>>
>>28672594
No, I want it because it's my biological imperative. I want it because I want to feel loved. I only brought up the point about other people around me, because that just makes it worse.
>>
File: sad face.jpg (36 KB, 422x549) Image search: [Google]
sad face.jpg
36 KB, 422x549
bumping because i want to FUCKING KILL MYSELF hhahahahaaaahahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>28672302
>I've never met a girl who wants to be with a guy who's emotional like me
They exist.
>>
Wanna be my bf ? Im a guy though :P
>>
>>28673415
A-are you a cute boy who shaves his legs?
>>
>>28673382
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies lies lies lies lies lies
>>
>>28672302
Try boosting your testosterone levels naturally.
>no more drinks from plastic bottles
>no more junk food
>balanced diet
>adequate sleep

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

I feel a lot better after doing this for half a year.
>>
Lots of girls love cute looking guys bro. It's a whole thing, you just havent been talking to the right girls.
>>
king manlet here, ignore advice of others telling you to 'lift' and things, if you're thinking like that now, you'll never change your thought process. best advice is to ACCEPT IT and realise you're exactly what you said, not meant for this world, and not meant to even try to go for the opposite sex, simple. will take some time but just keep putting yourself out the game, you're not like the rest of the humans, you're a manlet, end of.
>>
Anon, you sound EXACTLY like me. Even your physical description.

There are girls out there who are interested in you, finding them is a lot harder for you, yes, but it is doable.

Too be honest, once the rush from being in a new relationship settles and it becomes a normality in your life, you get tired of it. It's draining, financially and emotionally mostly. I've been with this girl 4 years now and I often find myself seeking solitude.

It's me, for sure, she's a wonderful girl. I think all the years dreaming about being in a relationship has put it on a massive mental pedastule and once it I achieved it, I wanted to be alone again, it definitely fucked me up.

Just my 2 cents, brother. Please do not harm yourself, it's silly. Put yourself out more, join clubs, what have you.

Try to take down that pedastule a few feet, it may help you in the long run. I think I'm going to be alone for my life, but I'm okay with it, I however, do not like that I'm okay with it.
>>
File: 1406377633116.png (92 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
1406377633116.png
92 KB, 463x469
>>28673682
>artofmanliness

jesus h christ
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.