[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw message crush while drunk talking about major depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463554557082.png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
1463554557082.png
83 KB, 790x773
>tfw message crush while drunk talking about major depression and loneliness expecting to be comforted
>feel like an emo faggot afterwards

I should really kill myself
>>
You shouldn't. Did she respond?
>>
just delete the message and go on kidding on you never did anything
>>
>>28672260
yes he should. nothing dries up a cunt's cunt faster than a man showing weakness
>>
>>28672260
Yes
She probably thinks I sound ridiculous coming out of nowhere with depressing shit
>>
>>28672304
Ah, well that blows. But hey, maybe she isn't worth obsessing over after all if she still doesn't understand after apologizing and so.

Seriously tho, don't kill yourself.
>>
>>28672304
Also: What did she say? I forgot to ask.
>>
Kill yourself OP you fucking faggot

It's the only way to deal with the shame and cringe that'll accompany you for the rest of your life from now on

Kill yourself, end yourself, exterminate your own bodily flesh, jump in front of a train or off a building, get drunk again and go out there and do it, don't waste any time
>>
Let's monitor this thread because I think I can relate.

Also you probably feel hungover as fuck, do you also get those extremely odd hangover days? Personally, when I'm hungover I feel way more depressed than normal and feel like there's no way out. The robot inside of me should like this feel I think. Also I think I pissed in my room tonight, just over the floor, it smells funny.

Not your personal diary people would respond.

Godspeed OP.
>>
iktfb i always have that regret.
what's worse is that the girl has dealt with different problems and also had depression. it's hard to say which one of us had it worse because it's very different kind of bad experiences. I think I can distance myself from mind more than she can and I feel bad for complaining when I feel she's had if worse. being rejected by family for no real reason probably feels worse than being rejected by them for a decision you made for your own happiness.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.