[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUCKAZ!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Sure you aren't falling for the ''women hate THE THING until THE THING becomes cool, then they post fb and insta with THE THING to be cool as well'' meme?

Happened with gaming.
Happened with feminism.
Happening with refugeez.
>>
>>28672215
while 90% male redpill channels remain just a nice narration

GIME GIMME ATTENTION.
>>
so posting that fucking coalburning race traitor
>>
>>28672215
didn't you realize "anti-feminist" females are equal to nu-males?

They're spineless beta cretins that kiss up the other gender for positive attention.
>>
>>28672215
The entire channel is meant to be light hearted because I doubt she could do longer, more in depth videos.

The issues with that is she makes $933 PER VIDEO from Patreon (not counting youtube revenue) despite those videos being low quality edits posted every once in a while.
It's a bit silly.
>>
>>28672215
She a jew senpai, aint no conservative think her opinions were worth listening to, only "nice guy" goobergabbers who thought she was on their side, maybe they will learn a thing or two now.
>>
>>28672283

I dont personally care about her specifically, I know her by name so had no issue finding a pic, I know there are countless others who do the same and pathetic weaklings fall for it.

Aint no woman on our side.

Our side would kill a woman in a microsecond.

They are on $$$ ATTENTION WOW LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!! - side.

Word of warning for younger users, who fall in love with this whores.

They're all whores lets face it.
>>
Wait, what did she do?
>>
>>28672215

It's funny to observe how she and her boyfriend (Armored Sceptic) always seem to have the same opinion on everything.
>>
>>28673077
dat nigga is done. DONNE
>>
>>28674088

no idea what you're saying
>>
>>28672215
Why are women so unfunny?
>>
>>28674154

they don't need to be, they fall back on their looks like shoe.
>>
Guys what did she do bls answer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.