[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to vent about my night with a group or Chads, normies and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11
File: Urbex2013.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Urbex2013.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
Need to vent about my night with a group or Chads, normies and Stacies.

>Wageslave 50 hours a week at a factory
>Get moved to third shift after 2 years on second
>1/4 as many people and they all seem to be really good friends
>At my station with 2 of them. Some overweight redhead and a prettyboy Chad
>They start trying to get to know me and tell me about themselves
>Say they have all been best friends for years
>Fast forward a few days
>Overhear them talking about a certain run down building
>I ask if it's ***** in *******
>They look surprised and ask me how I know that
>I say I like history and urban explore to get to know the buildings' history better
>Chad calls his group over from the other stations and tell them I am coming urban exploring with them before he even asked me if I wanted to
>We set it up to go on a Friday night
>They ask if I want to be picked up and I tell them I will just meet them at the place
>Friday comes and we talk over the plan and meet up at the building at around 11 pm
>I walk up to their car and smell weed
>You could hear them laughing and yelling from a football field away I bet
>They get out, Chad hugs me and some fat bearded guy with them shakes my hand
>Chad tells me that the 2 women and the bearded guy took a few hits of acid each
>Chad just smoked a blunt but didn't do any acid
>I am gritting my teeth with regret for ever deciding to do this at this point
>We are on a kind of bridge that is 3 stories high and the building is underneath it
>They start walking down the bridge (would take about 15 minutes to get to the building from there)
>I tell Chad I will meet them down there
>He asks me where I am going, I point at all the trees by the bridge
>Tell him I do this a lot to get into places. He says I'm crazy and tells the others we would meet them at the bottom
>He watches me climb down a tree and then does it himself
>While we are alone he apologized for his friends which kind of surprised me
Cont. below
>>
>>28672103
>I ask if it's ***** in *******
What the fuck does that mean
>>
>>28672128
He asked if it was a particular building in a certain area. For instance, the Niggerfaggot Mansion in Cuntsdale.
>>
>>28672128
they're place names you fucking autist
>>
>>28672136
You shouldn't be giving out your moms home address as an example here anon
>>
I hope this ends with op trapping and slaughtering the normies where nobody will hear the screams (^:
>>
>>28672168
kek

orgrgifdsf
>>
>He starts to ask me about the history of the building
>Some small talk after that while waiting for the rest of them
>I hear the Dat boi song playing and hear the bearded guy laughing
>When they get to us the bearded guy says oh shit waddup to me
>Asks me if I know about dat boi
>I am cringing really hard at this point and tell him I've seen it around
>We start circling the place looking for a way in (most building in the city are concreted up)
>Bearded guy says to watch out for spooky skeletons, chunky redhead starts singing the spooky skeleton song
>Bearded guy starts freaking out saying how proud he was that she knew that meme
>Says he is posting about it on her twitter later
>I am leading the way with Chad, the others are being loud as hell about 8 feet behind us
>I tell Chad that we are going to get caught and arrested if they keep being loud
>He yells for them to shut up, bearded guy does some "hheeeyyyyooo then yells really loud and the 2 stacies laugh
>Chad tells me he is sorry again
>At this point we had walked around the whole building and found no way in. All the doors were concreted in
>I mention that the second story window near the back had a pretty big hole in it and we break off while the bearded guy and the women sit down and play on their phones
>There are a few pallets and some metal pieces on the wall beneath the window
>Chad asks me if I am going to climb it, I say It's the only way in so yeah
>I put a pallet against the wall and climb up and grab onto a metal rod type thing on the wall
>It's honestly a really easy climb up to the window, it looked a lot worse
>I tell him I am going to find another way for them to get in without having to climb up
>I pull out my flashlight and head towards the first floor, there are a few sets of stairs in different areas
>I head down one of them and see that it goes below the first floor to the basement
>I am seeing a lot of mattresses and alcohol bottles/cigarette butts
Cont
>>
File: Comf.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
Comf.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>28672103
This could be good, but I'll have to point out that you deserve everything that happened for hanging out with your coworkers - that's stockholm syndrome in the wagie mentality.
>>
>>28672235
Please feel encouraged to go on posting by this original comment.
>>
>>28672235
vent faster holy fuck
>>
>>28672235
come on bozoid
>>
>>28672235
>With seeing all that I could tell that this place housed homeless/drug users
>I texted Chad telling him that this place was a risk and if they still wanted to do it
>He says they do and will just have to be careful
>I head down to the basement and turn a corner to a door
>It's less of a basement and more of a type of something like the london underground tunnels
>Dirt floor, concrete walls and long corridors with pipes
>I follow a pipe that leads towards the front of the building
>It leads to a pile of dirt about 7 feet high
>I dig at it and it reveals the outside. There is part of the ceiling that was kind of lifted into the air at about a 40 degree angle
>I call Chad and tell him to head over and I start digging
>I hear them all start to laugh and say holy shit and the like
>Chad starts to help dig and after about 5 minutes the hole was big enough for them to come down
>This next part kind of surprised me. They all complimented me and said I'm a pro at this
>I lead them on into the building and we explore a bit/take some pictures and recordings
>This is a 10 story old school building with 2 elevators
>We head up the stairs towards the tenth floor and everyone but Chad and one of the skinnier roastiesare panting and out of breath
>We make it to the top and the bearded guy and the chunky redhead lay down on the floor and Chad and I continue on
>There are some amazing graffiti portraits all over the tenth floor. We call the rest over to come look and they immediately pull out their phones for selfies with the art
>They do this and I am not kidding for a good 5 minutes. handing each other phones to take pics with them making faces and doing poses
>We finally move on and keep exploring. At this point the bearded guy starts playing some awful rap music and they are all rapping to it
>Asks me if I know it and I say rap is not really my genre. He then tells me to try to rap battle him and the two roasties laugh
>I tell him no thanks and he says I'm no fun.
>>
>>28672400
Sorry, this will be half urbex story and half documenting normie behaviorism.
Gonna cont. on below
>>
keep goin lad
>>
File: butnah.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
butnah.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>28672235
this sounds fake as fuck now tho bruh. i refuse to believe some random chads you met knew memes and actively announced their knowledge of such.
>>
>>28672425
wew lad you are no fun for the normies. you only got them inside the building after all!
>>
>>28672516
Not OP but

Datboi is facebook tier memes, everyone knows it
>>
>>28672516
He described them as normies and shouting out memes in public is a pretty normie thing to to in 2016 a.d.
>>
>>28672425
moar?

le o r i g
>>
>The 2 roasties and bearded guy are being extremely loud rapping and playing their music
>I continue on and come to a big sliding metal door that I know leads to the elevator shaft
>Bearded guy watches me open in and runs over. The elevator is half on the floor and half above us
>He asks how much I would pay him to jump in. I tell him nothing and told him there is a very high chance the brakes will come loose if he gets on it and that he will drop 10 stories to his death
>He tells the skinny roastie to record him. He fucking jumps in while the roasties are laughing recording him. Chad tells him to get out and what does the bearded guy do?
>He calls Chad a pussy and starts jumping. We hear a loud kind of banging noise below and decide to leave
>We go out the basement hole and walk the bridge up to our cars. The 2 women and bearded guy are on their phones posting about all this.
>Chad kind of awkwardly shakes my hand and tells me he had a lot of fun. I say bye to the rest and they are still just on their phones ignoring everything
>I start to walk away and Chad kind of throws out asking if I wanted to come to a fire at his house with them all
>I say I'm pretty tired and want to just go home and relax, the bearded guy runs over and wraps his arm around me saying I have to go and how much fun it will be ect. He then says something like "Hoh shit I'm pretty fucked up" and then kind of lumbers back to the car
>I tell Chad I will go and he gives me the address to his house. I say I will pick up some beer and meet them there, he says awesome
>I get there and there is no car in the driveway. I call him and he tells me that the 3 others were pretty messed up and that they stopped at Steak and Shake and that they would be over in about 20 minutes
>I am pretty pissed at this point and debating just driving home and turning my phone off.
>I remind myself that I have to work with these people every day so that would be a bad idea
Cont.
>>
Got sucked in. More pls
>>
>>28672641
let me guess they dont turn up for like 5 hours
>>
>>28672641
>>I remind myself that I have to work with these people every day so that would be a bad idea
The trespasser can't set boundaries, classic.
>>
>>28672641
You're starting to come off as more and more of a normie as this story goes on.
>>
>>28672706
>he isn't totally retarded and does not spill his spaghetti
>I'll totally bitch about that
At least he's posting OC and not just perpetuating old rancid memes.
Please go on, OP.
>>
Go onnnnnn

Did they leave you waiting for hours or get you to tag along like a good puppy?
>>
>>28672731
Sounds to me like he got to play the role of leader for the group of "normies" (they seem more loserish than OP honestly) and even the "Chad" was sucking up to him and following his lead. Literally nothing in his story comes off as robot at all. In fact he seems like the alpha of the group.
>>
>>28672767
Who fucking cares? It's an engaging story
>>
>>28672786
You must have pretty low standards for greentext stories if some dude doing urbex with a few mildly irritating coworkers qualifies as "engaging" for you.
>>
>>28672767
So what? His story seems good.
>>
>>28672641
are you typing with your ears?
hurry the fuck up mate, some of us have hentai to jerk off to
>>
It's OC.
It's got potential.
Maybe i just have really low standards
>>
>>28672792
>I don't like the story
>Idon't like the thread
>most of all I don't like the OP
Well fuck off then.
>>
>>28672792
Opinions are like assholes. I bet you like all of those shitty copypasta stories
>>
>>28672808
>Wahhhhh stop criticizing boring ass greentext stories from normies who think they're robots
Kek, stay mad m8
>>
>I walk over to his driveway with the beer and he tells me the bearded guy started getting really paranoid at the restaurant so they decided to leave
>we go to his back yard. They all sit down at a table and turn on some bluetooth speaker bubble thing and start blasting rap
>I sit there awkwardly looking down at the table for a few minutes. Chad asks me if I wanted to help him get the fire going
>He starts putting logs from under a tarp down into the pit. I ask him if he plans on using some type of starter fluid, he says he has none.
>He asks me if I thought we could get the fire going without fluid
>I tell him we will need some paper and he goes inside to get some. I start rolling some bark and breaking sticks ect. and he brings out the paper.
>I get it started and the bearded guy starts cheering and saying that I should go on a survival show
>I sit down and open a beer and tell them to help themselves. Chad tells me now that the 2 roasties don't drink beer. The bearded guy and Chad go into his house. I am left there with the 2 roasties who keep looking at me out of the corner of their eyes. They go from doing that to laughing to playing with their phones.
>The skinnier one sits on the chunky one's lap and they start saying how they are so gay ect
>Chad and beard come out with tequila and Oj and some cups
>They all make their drinks and talk among themselves and fiddle with the music
>I am just sitting there for a good 10 minutes staring at the fire thinking about how bad the night has been thus far.
>Beard suddenly remembers I exist and starts yelling about how shitty I must think they are and yells at the rest of them for ignoring me (irony kills the robot)
>Beard tells Chad to get cards so we can play drinking games, something that I have never done before
>He gets back with cards and beard starts dealing them telling me we will be playing Racehorse I think it's called
Cont.
>>
>>28672786
no it isnt. Its boring af
>>
>>28672868
literally no one here but you is mad lmao
>>
>>28672883
as i said opinions are like assholes
>>
>>28672885
That's why I'm getting all these (You)s from anons who are buttblasted that I'm criticizing their precious story, right?
>>
>>28672903
you weren't criticizing you were being rude and butthurt people are just pointing that out to you my man
>>
>>28672919
There is literal, PALPABLE buttpain in the (You)s listed here
>>28672786
>>28672798
>>28672808
>>28672810
Like I said, stay mad.
>>
shit nigger type this in a word doc next time and do it all in 5 minutes. i have to go to work now and im gonna miss the damn story
>>
>>28672931
>waaaaah OP is normie!!!
>OP's story sucks because he is normie!!
>waaaaaah
lmao
>>
>>28672932
>not keeping a link somewhere and reading it when it archives

>or just reading it at work
>>
>>28672932
>>28672953
what is the thread watcher
>>
>>28672932
>anon continues being the silent but capable badass for the rest of the night
>one of the girls makes a move on him but he commits a social faux pas and screws it up
>this results in ridicule from bearded guy and the chad
there, saved you the time
>>
The bearded asshole sounds exactly like my 19 year old self. I was such an obnoxious idiot. I thought I was funny too.
>>
>>28672966
MY DICK IS RED RAW FROM JACKINNG OFF SO LONG I JUST NEED THE FUKING END OF THE STORY
>>
>>28672931
>>28672903
>>28672868
I'm not even ashamed to admit I'm mad at you. You are part of what is wrong with this board. All you people want is wallow in self pity and rub your dicks to that useless robot vs. normie meme. Every outside influence seems bad to you. This is why there is so little OC and so much frustration on /r9k/. This is mental incest.

Oh and please start calling me a cuck and making some /pol/-tier reference towards appreciation of outside influence.
-t. >>28672731 >>28672798 >>28672808
>>
>>28673060
Cuck detected

KEK
U
C
K

DETECTED

You are a fucking KEK
>>
>>28673060
>oy gevalt this board needs some DIVERSITY you filthy robot goyim
eat shit normalslime
>>
>>28673060
im not that guy, but op is clearly a normie
>>
>>28672872
>You just bet on a card and you draw until you get to move forward and the winner gets to make people drink for as long as the bet was
>I somehow win and Chad asks me who I have to make drink. Everyone is staring at me intently. I point at beard and they all start laughing and beard starts to chug the tequila
>I am wondering how normies think this shit is fun in my head the whole time
>we play some other boring card drinking games and the chunky roastie says she is hungry
>Chad says he has marshmellows and goes to get them
>Beard announces to everyone he has to piss
>Tries to stand up from the chair then kind of runs backwards a few feet and falls hard into a fence
>The roasties are laughing and pull out their phones to record him and take pics
>Beard rolls over and tells me to come help him up
>I go over and pull him up. He then tells the roasties that I was his new best friend and that he was blocking them all jokingly
>Night proceeds with me staring at the fire and them talking to each other
>Out of nowhere beard puts his phone in front of my face
>It's a pic of redhead with cum all over her naked body. Beard tells me that him, Chad, and 2 other guys from the circle all ran a train on her
>I don't really know how to react. Beard once again mockingly says how weird I must think they are
>Mid laugh he projectile vomits all over me and the skinny roastie
>Roastie freaks the fuck out and runs inside, I just sit there in shock
>Chad is yelling at beard and beard starts puking again. Redhead helps beard over to the fence and Chad takes me inside and gets me a towel saying how sorry he was and that they weren't like this normally
>I tell him I am going home and he tells me he would do the same thing.
>I get home and shower and throw away the puke soaked clothes.
>Go on /r9k/ and zone out thinking about how I ever ended up in this situation
>No word from Chad that whole weekend. Get into work and they all kind of ignore me. They say hi but not much else.
>>
File: 1370393346550.jpg (77 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
1370393346550.jpg
77 KB, 504x566
>>28673060
GOYIM HAHHAHAHA
>>
>>28673102
huh the pic thing was pretty surprising, though if youre planning to continue creative writing, make up better characters than the two stacies
>>
>>28673102
jesus christ finally

origanilsia
>>
File: 1370406336234.png (30 KB, 533x622) Image search: [Google]
1370406336234.png
30 KB, 533x622
>>28673102
MUH DIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

thanks 4 the hot story OP

i cum on cat she hiss at penis

the cum bit wit the picture of the redhead made me do cum cums as well

i have small penis but it does BIG cums :) :D
>>
File: 1371020286242.jpg (30 KB, 234x272) Image search: [Google]
1371020286242.jpg
30 KB, 234x272
>>28673102
LOL! not gonna lie but taht was.... QUITE EPIC! If I say so myself :D
>>
>>28673060

I agree anon. You're not alone in that sentiment.
>>
>>28672136
lololol kekonja
>>
File: 1371021264329.jpg (37 KB, 272x318) Image search: [Google]
1371021264329.jpg
37 KB, 272x318
>>28673102
i was reacing that story and when i realized at the end i was like

HOLY SHIT! the chads went totally bonkaloos!!!!!!! WTF the beard guy is fucked up??

YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all in all GOOD STORY OPE
>>
File: 1370410483966.png (46 KB, 210x277) Image search: [Google]
1370410483966.png
46 KB, 210x277
>>28673102
AHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY BEEP THEY ARE DUCKING RETARDED xD

was a good thing U went home OP :D

coz they are degerneacy :D PWND!!!!!!!!!!!! hope they got VERY VERY sick the next day from ALCOHOLIC >:D
>>
>>28673102
I am waiting for them to say it was all some sort of prank or something and make fun of me and tell me they posted what happened all over social media. This was the first and last time I will ever do anything with strangers again.

And no, I am not a normie. I urban explore by myself and have no friends. I work, go home, go on /r9k, drink until I pass out and repeat until weekends. I only urbex to better understand the history of the buildings.
>>
>>28673140
>>28673144
>>28673157
>>28673176
Sam Hyde, is that you???
oerasdasdas
>>
File: 1463065242209.jpg (37 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1463065242209.jpg
37 KB, 600x566
>>28673102
Reading this kind of stuff makes me glad I'm alone. Why didn't you trap them in the abandoned building OP?
>>
>>28673320
I was hoping the whole time that they would fall through the floor or something like that
>>
>>28673102
OP had the perfect chance to be a normalfag and he ruined it. I would kill for a chance like that.

this place has rotted your brain OP.
>>
>>28673407
Robots can't change. We just aren't wired the same way normies are.
>>
>>28673407
You would like to have your brain turned to slush by being around insipid normies if it meant you no longer had to be a social pariah?
>>
>>28673195
Proove your story is real by linking social media accounts?
>>
>>28673548
That would be the worst possible thing for me to do. I link their shit, bunch of you message them saying I wrote about how horrible they are and shit. Link them the thread, they read it. I then have to deal with that blowback. No thanks
>>
>>28673437
i used to think like that when I was younger, now im a sad washed faggot who realises better

>>28673515
stop feeding on this places dogma, you are becoming as bad and extreme as those normalfags you hate,

just because someone else is normal it doesn't mean they are anything like the people OP talks about, there are plenty intelligent well adjusted normalfags who just enjoy having fun.

talking to and hanging out with people is not going to turn your brain to slush, sitting in your room watching anime and playing video games is.
>>
>>28673579
Oh yeah maybe not then. I wouldn't do that but other anons would. Hate those guys.
>>
>>28673588
I wasn't generalising to everyone who can be considered normal. I've known a fair amount of people who would be considered normalfags by r9k's standards but are pleasant enough once you get to know them. I meant the self-absorbed, social media obsessed, cliquey types which OP encountered. I been around people like this before and if you try and force yourself to fit in with them you will just end up making yourself feel depressed and empty.
>>
>>28673652
>I meant the self-absorbed, social media obsessed, cliquey types which OP encountered. I been around people like this before and if you try and force yourself to fit in with them you will just end up making yourself feel depressed and empty.
there is no reason as to why you couldn't use them to expand your network of associates and meet new people who you can hang out with. They can also help you become more confident and better socially.

I dont understand how "robots" can still be so picky and elitist that they think themselves above these people even temporarily.
Maybe its just me but after a year of not speaking to anyone but your family I would hang out with anyone in my age group
>>
>>28673588
>talking to and hanging out with people is not going to turn your brain to slush, sitting in your room watching anime and playing video games is.
I agree 100%.
>>
>>28673711
It's not just because I think I'm above them I just have nothing in common with them and am unlikely to have anything in common with anyone else they associate with which makes being around them pointless and unpleasant.
>>
>>28673711
>I dont understand how "robots" can still be so picky and elitist that they think themselves above these people even temporarily.
I think that is why a lot of robots are robots in the first place. They are overly picky and they take pride in that.
>>
>>28673711
When you hang out with people like OP did, you find yourself even more depressed and alone than before.
>>
>>28673711
Where is this sudden influx of redditors coming from. If you haven't experienced bullying and rejection yourself you have no right to tell others how they should feel about other people.
>>
>>28672425
>He then tells me to try to rap battle him
>>
>>28673778
>If you haven't experienced bullying and rejection yourself you have no right to tell others how they should feel about other people.
>you have to endure X to take part in an argument
tumblr pls go
>>
>>28673778
>muh safe space
>muh (bullying) victim shaming
I think you will find it is in fact you who posses reddit-like qualities

aside from that can you even read? What makes you think im a redditor, im a khv, im just not a retard like you

>>28673758
I cant say this from personal experience because I have never had friends like that, but if that is how it makes you feel I responded in my previous post that you should use them as a stepping stone

>>28673748
you are just supposed to be having fun, not committing to a life long relationship you mong. If it doesnt work out fine but give it a shot

>>28673741
now we just need friends :^(
>>
>>28673872
>now we just need friends :^(
Can you imagine?
>>
>>28673872
Your perpetual spouting of the "just be urself" meme. You seem to believe in the just world fallacy. You think that if anyone doesn't fit in it's their fault because they're "picky" and has nothing to do with being ripped on by others their whole lives for things they can't change.
>>
>>28673924
>Your perpetual spouting of the "just be urself" meme
where the fuck did i say this? you are talking out you ass. in fact im encouraging you to not be yourself fake it till you make it. Hang out with them even if you arent like them.

>just world fallacy
you are just clutching at straws now

m8 learn to realize that not everyone who criticizes you is some abstract boogeyman that you can pin everything on,
>>
>>28673924
>You think that if anyone doesn't fit in it's their fault because they're "picky" and has nothing to do with being ripped on by others their whole lives for things they can't change.

So what are your options then?
a) passively continue being miserable because of everything that ever happened
b) actively deny yourself everything that could make you feel better because people you don't like do it
c) pick yourself up, brush off the dust, fake it till you make it and take everything as a lesson not to be a dick to others

I personally think it is a question of resilience.
>>
>>28673102
I can't get a handle on Chad here. You say he's Chad, and I believe you, there's a lot you don't have time to write about, but he seemed pretty genuine and understanding. Are there any hopes of friending him?
What city are you in? If you dont me asking.
>>
>>28674234
If it was just him I would try to befriend him but he comes as a package deal. The "circle" is him and around 8 others that have known each other for many years. And I'm in the shithole that is Cleveland
>>
>>28674234
Not all Chads are actively out to hurt you, they just don't understand you too well and that leads to stuff like OP's story.
>>
>>28674289
>him and around 8 others that have known each other
Judging from the gangbang/bukkake photo they know each other very well by now.
I think it was meant as a formal invite to join their circle. Dodged that bullet.

also:
>cleveland.webm
>>
>>28674209
I've tried this many times before it has always ended with me feeling a lot worse. I'll admit there are some people who can help themselves and improve but then there are others like me who lack any kind of social desirability and will always be mocked by others.
>>
Btw OP: What/how did you feel when Beard showed you the picture of redhead?
>>
>>28674377
Well, I didn't have much time to react before I was puked on. I guess it just made me think less of women than I already did.
>>
>>28674209
So if you were OP you would honestly force yourself to hang out with a bunch of obnoxious retards who take bukkake pictures of each other?
>>
>>28674428
I'd personally think even less of Beard. Does redhead care at all he showed it to you?
>>
>>28674452
Nope. I'd just try finding other friends.
You portray those fuckups as the only alternative to loneliness. There are other people, most won't be perfect tho.
>>
>>28674452
not him but yes, Iam that desperate
>>
thanks OP; I like you.
>>
>>28674454
Nah, they all seemed pretty open about that shit. Chad told me they make sex vids and send them to each other all the time
>>
>>28674517
Thanks brobot, I like you too!
>>
>>28674529
What the shit? Man, better be happy they started avoiding you.
Best of luck, hopefully you'll find better people to hang out with.
I'm outta here.
>>
>>28673102
Aww man, I was hoping chax could be redemable.
>>
Op here, gotta go to work so I can't talk anymore. See ya later robots
>>
>>28673102
Dude, keep on playing the "cool" survivalist persona and you might end up becoming a permanent friend of them and perhaps even a pityfuck chance with one of the roasties when everyone is drunk again.

>>28674234
Most Chads actually are, once you get to know them.
>>
Shit story op
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.