[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It came into my room and touched me..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
File: Grey_Alien4.jpg (25 KB, 518x617) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Alien4.jpg
25 KB, 518x617
It came into my room and touched me..
>>
>>28671788
did u get a bonner
>>
File: astronaut.jpg (121 KB, 1024x624) Image search: [Google]
astronaut.jpg
121 KB, 1024x624
Why would you post that here, I'd put bars on the windows and another lock on the door that can only be opened from the inside.
>>
>>28672058
>he fell for the alien abduction meme

I used to be in middle school just like you anon, time to grow up though
>>
I used to be afraid of alien greys. But then the ayy lmao meme came out, and I always say it out loud when I see one, and I just laugh. When I was a kid, I had a book with "pictures" from area 51 of aliens. That book scared the shit out of me.

>tfw memes have cured your fear of aliens
>>
>iktfb
>my dad used to do that to me too
>>
>>28672073
>implying it's all about avoiding abduction from aliens
Don't tell me to grow up you don't do any manly shit and you'd probably just accidentally hurt yourself trying to install something like bars to the window.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (149 KB, 987x785) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
149 KB, 987x785
>>28672099
> tfw used to dream I was being abducted by greys when I was a kid
> would be scared shitless
> the dreams would always be extremely vivid
> was scared right until college
> ayy lmao meme came by
> fear completely destroyed

This image cured me for some reason. Now whenever I watch movies or see greys in images or "scary" videos, I can't help myself from chuckling.
>>
>>28672140
>a hyper advanced civilization traveled unfathomable distances to get to me
>can't get through bars on a window or a locked door

you realize how stupid you sound right?
>>
>>28672167
>you realize how stupid you sound right?
I'd ask you the same thing since you don't understand the purpose of bars and locks. It's not about keeping things out. It's about making it more difficult to get in. I don't care if they have super technology, getting in is going to make enough noise to wake me up and give me time to grab a weapon.
>>
>>28672193
> get in
> they wouldn't beam you up

If you can travel across the galaxy, you can bet your sweet unprobed butthole that they have the technology to poof you up to their rape chambers in a flash.

this is why you carry very strong perfume and spray their skin. It repels them. Might even wander around the ship abit if you do it
>>
>>28672146
>tfw that wasn't a dream
>tfw they were abducting your consciousness in your sleep using different dimension advanced technology

ayyy lmao
>>
Are aliens disguising themselves as humans? I'm sure I've seen a few reptilians
>>
>>28672222
Beams imply lasers. If they were not vulnerable to or fear physical harm they'd be a lot more bold than secretive.

It's illogical to assume they have sensory organs for scents.
>>
>>28672340
>he thinks aliens are real

literally no scientific proof for them whatsoever and you're her talking about sensory organs, lol. at this point youre basically just writing fanfic
>>
>>28672363
But are we real?
>>
>>28672193
When they come for you, you're usually awake. At least, I know I am. You just *know* when they are coming, and wake up.

Not that it matters though, you can't do anything to stop it.
>>
>>28672376
>le 15 yr old stoner questions

how banal
>>
>>28672398
sounds like sleep paralysis, to be honest. maybe you should try thinking logically instead of jumping to the furthest possible conclusion?
>>
> use the "scientific proof" argument
> say things don't exist 100% like it's a fucking fact

There's always a possibility they exist. Saying for certain that they exist or do not exist without any proof at all is silly.
>>
>>28672433
>sleep paralysis

Except that I have never not been able to move and am lucid when it happens? And after it's over I'm often not in bed. As a kid I would try to hide under the bed or in a closet. Now I usually just sit up against the wall and wait for the inevitable.
>>
>>28672492
Obviously a troll or crazy, why dumb nerds are replying I got no idea.
>>
>>28672461
of course there's a POSSIBILITY dude, but where's the proof?? there is so much more proof against alien visitations than there is for it. the problem with "keeping an open mind" is that often your brain falls out as well. stay skeptical.
>>
>>28672492
so just because you say it's not sleep paralysis then suddenly it must mean aliens? come on.
>>
>>28672514
> proof against alien visitation

curious now. what specific proof there is that can be considered even a shaky evidence of no alien visitation? Besides the "well we never saw them, Jack!"
>>
>>28672363
Look I'm not about being anal about all things, you see me demanding proof of your intelligence?
Fucking normie.
>>
>>28671788
Ayy lmao, imma probe ur ass, humie
>>
>>28672531
?? science isn't out to prove a negative. you're making the claim that aliens are real, so it's your responsibility to provide proof. where is your proof?? inb4 scary dreams
>>
>>28672539
Is that suppose to be some kind of diss? You can't demand proof of something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>28672523
Oh I'm not saying because it's not sleep paralysis, then it must be aliens. I'm saying it's aliens because of the other signs. The residual marks and injuries left over, the experience during when it happens, and the memories of it after the fact.

That it happened to my father too in the same way, further confirms it to me.
>>
>>28672539
lol, normie. you're really making yourself look smart by name calling. go back to /x/ if you want le spooky story memes.
>>
>>28672556
But you just said
> there is so much more proof against alien visitations than there is for it.
Arent you the one making the claims?
>>
>>28672492
That happened to me last year. I started hearing noises at like 3 am so I jumped into my bed and closed my eyes. I felt this evil entity looming over me. I was shaking and sweating so much I felt like I was going to die. I don't know how I got through the night. I thought it was a monster bit perhaps it was an alien? I know I wasn't dreaming.
>>
>>28672557
ok come on just because >>28672574 is a normie dickhead doesn't mean his intelligence is totally null and void. plenty of people function just fine with very little amounts of intelligence.
>>
File: bobbybike.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
bobbybike.gif
1 MB, 280x210
Alien abduction is just suppressed molestation.

>watching documentary about alien abduction
>woman starts talking about her experience
>the alien had blue eyes and blonde hair
>they show a pic of her family
>her uncle and her cousin both have blue eyes and blonde hair
>this happened at her uncles house
>>
>>28672578
>not understanding how science works

embarrassing to be honest
>>
>>28672586
For me it isn't like that. I won't say what happened to you isn't the case, just that for me it isn't that kind of an experience.
>>
>>28672600

There was literally a movie with that actor. Forget his name but he was robin in dark knight rises.
Same plot line. Thought he was proved but just or nolested by the baseball coach.
>>
>>28672619
How was it? Did you actually see them? My problem was that I was too scared to open my eyes.
>>
>>28672606
> jsut shitpost
I'm not surprised at this point. Thinking too high of yourself with nothing to show isn't a good thing either anon. An anonymous imageboard doesn't excuse one from being stupid.
>>
>>28672630
Mysterious skin?
>>
>>28672664
>he thinks demanding hard proof and facts is me "thinking to high of myself"

you don't really get how science works do you?
>>
>>28672654
Literal textbook definition of sleep paralysis (aka night terrors)
>>
>>28672654
Not was, it's an ongoing thing that still happens.

It's not like they bang up against the glass and look in the window. It happens as a building light outside shining through with a sort of hum. Eventually a high pitch whine comes with it, and I quickly lose consciousness after that.
>>
>>28672702
I was not paralysed. I had sleep paralysis before so I know. I could move and I was not sleeping before the incident
>>28672703
That's weird. I actually remember in the summer when I was 14 or 15 I had my eyes closed, and there was such a bright light enveloping my room, again I was too scared to open my eyes. This happened twice. I didn't lose consciousness though. How often does it happen to you?
>>
>>28672749
sure you weren't. it's not like people lie online to continue a narrative. you guys are gullible as fuck.
>>
>>28672261
Looking at yourself in the mirror a couple times doesn't count as "a few reptilians".
>>
>>28672749
I never closed my eyes even as a kid, at the most I'd have a blanket with me when I tried to hide. Now though I just sit and watch till it happens, nothing really else to do.

It used to happen fairly often to me as a child, and tended to coincide with when it happened to my father. Now I live on my own, but it still happens about twice a year.
>>
>>28672773
What's your problem? I'm not lying, I was awake and fully aware of what was going on.
>>
>>28672794
That sounds awful. I'd shit myself every time. Maybe you should try recording it or something
>>
>>28672805
my problem is that there is literally zero proof. ever. you abduction guys love to use fear to scare people into believing but literally every claim has been debunked by rational science. From mental instability to sensory illusions to n downright lies, three is always a rational explanation.

look, I would be ecstatic if there were proof of alien life. but there just isn't any yet
>>
>>28672884
Electronics don't work, neither do lights. I tried taking polaroids years ago but it's just pictures of a light through my window.
>>
>>28672912
Well shit I'm just telling my experience, doesn't mean I'm lying even if it sounds strange. Do they exist? I'm not sure but I'm becoming convinced. Like I wrote earlier in the thread I saw some people who don't seem very human and they acted strange.
>>28672918
That's really y freaky. I don't know what to say, hope they aren't doing anything harmful
>>
>>28672099
>you wake up from a restless dream
>a light shines through your window and you see shadowy figures
>about to be abducted
>its the greys
>stifle a laugh as you say AYY LMAO
>they look at each other in surprise
>leave because you're a meme spewing retard and useless for research
>miss out on the sweet prostate orgasms they would have induced as they probed your anal cavity

welp
>>
>>28672918
Write what a convenient excuse for no pics! anyone else notice how there's no huge spike in UFO sightings now that almost everyone has a camera phone on their hand now? oh but I'm sure you understand advanced alien technology and can explain why. you wackos always have the best excuses.
>>
>>28672971
>I'm becoming convinced

it's called confirmation bias and is well understood. you believe because you want to believe. I could show you a video of yourself sitting in your room during the alleged time and you'd still find a way to explain away what you think happened. you think your senses and memory are infallible and they simply aren't. plenty of studies have proved this.
>>
>>28672975
>Taking physical pictures works just fine, and physical picture proof exists, even possess it
>nice excuse wacko!

No skin off my nose, it's always the same reaction
>>
>>28673021
>he thinks he proved me wrong

you might want to think through that logic a bit harder
>>
>>28673017
Then explain why I had some of these experiences. The sleep paralysis argument doesn't work, I was not sleeping beforehand and I could move.
>>
>>28673052
I'm not a psychiatrist or an expert on brains. So I don't know what happened. You see that's how science works; we say we aren't sure about what actually happened instead of jumping to a hasty conclusion. But there are hundreds of people before you who were just as convinced that what they experienced was real only to have it be an undiagnosed tumor or seizure out any other natural rational explanations.
>>
>>28672193
post pics of your window bars then you big faggot
>>
>>28673099
The problem with skepticism in general is that it simply ignores the obvious: people do have these experiences and they seem very real. Now it doesn't matter whether it's actual nuts and bolts aliens, or entities appearing in people's dreams, it seems and feels 100% real. Also stories about being abducted by aliens, spirits, fairies ect. can be found in every culture, so this shit isn't rare or coincidental at all.
>>
>>28674059
The problem with skepticism is that it doesn't accept everyone's "feelings" as fact? How is that a problem exactly? And I sorry but where were all these alien abduction stories prior to 1947? People heard about Roswell and suddenly everyone was dating they were being abducted. It's something similar to placebo effect where people hear about a phenomenon and then suddenly anything out of the ordinary allows for the mind to fill in the gaps with said phenomenon. These are all well known psychological behaviors and are well documented. Every culture also has a creation myth as well, so does that automatically mean every culture was created according to their own mythology?
>>
>>28674169
Because feelings are real.
>>
>>28674169
Mythology is a symbolic representation of the subjective life experience of a culture. It's very powerful, very real in the power it has over the material part of reality, yet not quantifiable in a purely scientific sense, since modern science seems to stop where the subjective starts.
>>
>>28674702
> very real in the power it has over the material party of reality

lol what? so because every culture has their own creation myth it must be true because they all believe it to be true? you also seem to be suggesting that science can't deal with subjective human feelings. where did you get the idea that it couldn't? also just because science doesn't have every answer to every question does not mean that "it must be aliens and magic and mystical energy" as you would have us believe. there us so much wonder and beauty in yr natural world without the need to invoke "muh mysticism". the problem with keeping an open mind is that there's nothing to keep your brains from spilling out. maybe you should stop believing everything you hear on ancient aliens.
>>
>>28674662
Yes, real chemicals released in your brain. Do you not understand how that works? There are plenty of places online to educate yourself.
>>
>>28671788

most of "extraterrestrial" things are actually related to the devil.

if you think you got some alien encounter, then you need a good exorcist (a traditional Roman Catholic one, because others just don't work).
>>
>>28675514
What? No everyone knows that eastern orthodox exorcisms are the only true exorcisms
>>
>>28674860
Hey mang, don't be all pissy because science can only explain the rational and physical. There's so much more to reality as anyone with an emotional life knows.
>>
Posting in cringe thread,if you are 18+ and still believe in aliens you need to off yourself
>>
>>28676067
>he thinks internal emotions are measurable outwardly

holy shit all you people in this thread are so gullible. no wonder so many people get scammed every day, they literally can't think critically. want to buy some crystals from me? they're supercharged with positive energy from neptune's ionosphere
>>
>>28671788
> it can't into my room and touched me

you know anon, a lot of alien "abductees" have later been shown to have been molested as childrenb and they developed a mental block about it. It explains a lot 2bh
>>
>>28672558
>That it happened to my father too in the same way, further confirms it to me.
Is this an x meme? I've heard this said multiple times over the years. Maybe it's just one anon
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 188x269) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 188x269
>>28671788
Where did it touch you, Anon?
>>
File: robot_by_staleh4nd.jpg (172 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
robot_by_staleh4nd.jpg
172 KB, 500x667
>>28671788
/x/file here

Assuming you're not just some troll, I think what you experienced might be an episode of sleep paralysis

It usually happens to people under lots of stress or with messed up sleep schedules so I suggest you work on that first and if it keeps happening then you should seek medical help
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.