[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>break up with gf >mope around for a week >suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1335599400114.jpg (6 KB, 109x126) Image search: [Google]
1335599400114.jpg
6 KB, 109x126
>break up with gf
>mope around for a week
>suddenly feel motivated to better myself

Guess she was holding me back.

Have you ever had positive outcomes from breakups, /r9k/?
>>
>breakups /r9k/
I'm going on my first date ever tom, hope she likes spaghetti coffee.
>>
>>28671279
I never dated someone in the first place, closest thing I guess would be when my two best friends told me they never liked me and hanged around me so I would use my allowance to buy them stuff.
I wonder if both things are connected
>>
>>28671279
Gonna give up a week into it
>>
>>28671279
I had to brake up with a borderline girl after dating for something like 12 or 13 years.

She was ruining my life and making me go crazy. A real life yandere is too dangerous.

I kind of miss her in a I'm fucking lonely way but she was too dangerous to keep her in my life.
>>
>>28671279
I have literally never had a social non-school conversation with a woman
>>
>>28671491
OP here.

That's how I felt with my girl. 4 months in, and she wanted us to move in together. I live in a dorm, so that meant losing all my friends. I told her this on many occasions, even offered her to get her a room in the dorm, but she just wanted me for herself in some apartment far away from my buddies.

She also hated everything I did that wasn't spending time with her. Even hobbies that made me happy.

I couldn't deal with that.
>>
FUCKIN NORMIE, GET OUT OF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28671279
>Have you ever had positive outcomes from breakups, /r9k/?
No. I usually just realize I was a bigger idiot I thought.
>>
File: jfmsu.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>28671279

>break up with first ever gf that I knew for 10 years
>feel immense regret and sorrow
>one year later still devastated and think about her daily.
>she moved on, fuck Chads every week end
>mfw I saw her with her new bf the other day
>he's like an improved version of me, better in every way
>>
File: IMG_2849.jpg (49 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2849.jpg
49 KB, 800x795
Normies are so boring. All they ever talk about is who they are or aren't fucking, sports, or food.

At leaet robots are interesting.
>>
File: killmerealquickdoe.jpg (14 KB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
killmerealquickdoe.jpg
14 KB, 300x192
>>28671577
Damn son i'm near tears, that one was too relateable. How come every girl gotta turn stacey after you break up? Maybe its got something to do with us? Fuck
>>
>>28671707

I don't know man, she was so cute and pure when I met her in highschool, we spent so much years together but she turned into a stacy as soon as she got a waitress job and met new people.

Guess I became to boring and not good enough for her, tried to improve myself for her, still wasn't enough. I lost al hope in women after that event, I don't blindly hate them but I know for a fact that they can't be satisfied, even Chad will be replaced for a Chadier man.
>>
>>28671766
I suffered the same dude. Well educated girl, much smarter than me anyway, super easy to talk to and until then had only been with one other guy but ever since we broke up she'd just been bouncing around on dick more than a pogo stick and it fucking hurts so bad. It's so easy to lose faith in women after something like that and i did for a long time. Still hold slight contempt today and the faith doesn't get restored when you see the stacey populace each weekend.
>>
>>28671642
>robots are interesting

no
>>
>>28671821

We have to keep improving ourselves and make the better with what we have. Vaginas are not my priority and will never be so I'll take some time for myself.
>>
>>28671854
ok, then why not be interesting somewhere else? lot's of interesting people talking about their relationships on /r/relationships. maybe that is a better place for this
>>
That motivation will last about a week. Then you'll realise all you want is her and she's never coming back, nothing you can do will make you happy and you might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>28671279
The first week after the breakup was easy. It was the months of failure that followed that were tough. When you start to doubt yourself and think she's off doing better without you.
>>
>>28671521
>4 months

kek no wonder you don't feel anything
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.