[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worst moment of your life story >be 17, almost 18 >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: mmaalfat.jpg (818 KB, 2000x1335) Image search: [Google]
mmaalfat.jpg
818 KB, 2000x1335
worst moment of your life story

>be 17, almost 18
>have to visit family friends with parents
>their son is a few months older, 18
>used to be good friends as kids but he became a normie sport dude and it's awkward, nothing in common
>dads childhood friend is dumb extrovert chad and doesn't understand i'm autistic
"anon Jimmy's friends rented a movie and he's going to go watch it with them you should go too"
>i-i'm fine i'll stay here
"nah you should go it will be fun :DD"
>mom says i should go too
>basically forced to go

Jimmy already has his driver's license and an SUV
>i'm riding shotgun he tries to make awkward small talk asks me when i'm getting my license and stuff
>we pick up his friends
>jock chads
pic related similar people but they were more muscular
>ohfug.jpg
"aw man bruh i wanted to ride shotgun who the fuck is this guy man"
"let's go to Mike's house"
"duuuude yeaaaah bro his parents aren't home"
>we head to Mike's
>they grab bud light and cheetos (i only like actually good imports)
>they rented grown ups 2 or some other shit comedy
cantwakeup.jpg, fa/tv/irgin inside me is screaming
>watch adam sandler be a retard fag for 2 hours while i see chads sometimes stare at me
"so how do you know each other"
>stutter "i-i um well o-our dads"
"ahaha wtf wrong with this duude"
>he's just somebody my dad made him come along, says Jimmy
>movie over me and Jimmy leave asap (he didn't want me to embarrass him more)

cont. (it gets worse)
>>
Waiting here
Bump
>>
good story keep going
>>
Get to the part where you blow them
>>
File: knife-800x430.jpg (100 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
knife-800x430.jpg
100 KB, 800x430
i forgot one of the chad's stacy gf was there too

>be back at parent's friend's house
an hour passes
>jimmy's gf calls, he wants to go over
you should go too :DD t. jimmy's dad
>p-please no
>jimmy frustrated af driving to her apartment
>stacy opens the door and hugs and kisses him then sees me and is like who the fuck is he
>don't mind him he's just some faggot
>jimmy and stacy go in her bedroom and i hear kissing and other sounds
think to myself why am i here
there's a big steak knife on the edge of the kitchen table
>think it looks unsafe, it could fall on stacys leg if she's careless
>take it to move it and it's a little dirty so polish it with my finger
>door opens and stacy comes out with just a towel on
>sees weird skinny tall anon with a big knife
>stacy screams
jimmy says "i think we should leave"
>he drives me back
"what the actual fuck is wrong with you dude"

>get back with a thousand mile stare
did you have fun :D t. jimmy's dad

i haven't met them in 5 years now
>>
I have too many "worst moments" and have repressed most. I may post some later if I can remember any and if this thread is still alive then.
>>
>suffered years of childhood abuse
>father and mother hated each other, have wicked tempers, and fought often
>mom would lock me outside with a jug of koolaid and tell me to "go play" and refused to let me in no matter what it was like outside. I was 5.
>when stressed at my dad she would take it out on me. She would drag me out back and make me choose my own switches for my whippings
>she prefered the green ones since they had more of a "snap" to them. When shed beat me with them, shed tell me to put my arms down or she WOULD hit them too. I still have the scars
>dad wouldnt beat me too often but went he did he would always go overboard. My face was smashed into the coffee table and was never properly reset after the break. Now i have a massive overbite
>loved animals but could never keep them. It wasnt "allowed" because we didnt have the money. But my mom still got a dog for herself and a cat
>neighbour bro offered me a kitten and everytime i brought it inside her or my dad would throw it outside. The last time they did that the impact injured it. Cried for hours as i was watching it seizuring and dieing. They eventually crushed its head and told me to get over it
>things similar to this happened often
>mom under the stress of hating me and her life began serious chain smoking. After 3 years she suffered massive organ damage and died leaving me with me dad. I was 11 and even tho she was terrible, she was my mom
>moved with my dad to a different city, no friends
>since mom was dead, he no longer had any reason to keep a job. He became an alcoholic and spent everything short of rent on booze
>had no only 2 pants, one hoodie, no socks, no winter coat, no soap or toothpaste. I was a filthy wreck. Didnt even have a matress. Made fun of all the time in middle school
>eventually he stopped buying me food. Got so low and desperate that i began cooking stray cats, rabbits, and roadkill if it was fresh enough
Cont.
>>
>he only has one worst moment of his life
that's almost normie tier there m8
>>
File: 1450977178703.jpg (16 KB, 190x185) Image search: [Google]
1450977178703.jpg
16 KB, 190x185
>Be me
>Come out of my mother's womb
>The nightmare begins
>>
>>28671390
>did you have fun :D t. jimmy's dad
lol'd hard

also
>i haven't met them in 5 years now
Good riddance anon. He's a proper bitch for not at least sticking up for you when his friends were major duches towards you. Also why is he a pussy and takes you along if he didn't want to just because his dad told him to?
That dude is not a bro he's a normie coward. Definately not an alpha if he has to apologize to his peers for bringing along a somewhat autistic childhood friend.
>>
>>28671618
>couldnt handle it anymore. Ran away and my uncle took me in. He was a single father and need someone to watch his kid
>eventually this wasnt enough. "Since you cant get a job and pay rent you better make yourself...more usefull" on top of chores and schooling he wanted sexual favors. I felt i had no other choice
>finally got a dog on Christmas. The only living thing happy to see me each day, the only light of my life. His crack baby son one day decided to kill it.
>i slap the shit out of his son and get into a fight with my uncle. He kicks me out and i am eventually get into cps
>cps is a horror in itself. Not a good time of my life
>tell myself that if i can get past schooling i could get a job and get out of this horrible place
>eventually did. Got a decent altho stressful job, and a shitty but clean place
>after a year i thot the depression and sence of self worthless was gone. No more nightmares, no nothing
>eventually it happens: i make a mistake at work
>its was a small issue but my supervisor was stressed too and chewed me out thoroughly, that i am lazy, undisciplined, and damb near worthless as an employee
>years off bottled up frustration pop like an ugly zit and i have a massive breakdown in the middle of work. A complete psychological meltdown
>nobody knows whats going on with me. Supervisor is baffled
>go home lay in bed for 2 monthes neeting on my saving. Contemplating suicide

Eventually i got therapy am working again. I have to constantly keep busy though because if i let my mind wander i stew on my history and appearently thats not healthy.
>>
>>28671572
>I don't want to contribue right now
>I will tell everyone instead of just not contributing
>maybe later I will, but just maybe :^)
Why?
>>
File: what she saw.png (37 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
what she saw.png
37 KB, 800x600
>>28671618
why didn't you continue anon

>>28671695
i have a lot more, they're just depressing not entertaining when you tell them to others

this one is pretty funny i guess
>be 17 or 18 or something
>parent's go to Vienna for 5 days so i get to be by myself
>hot summer day
>stay up all night because home alone
>go to sleep at 8am in guest room with only t-shirt on because hot and alone (bed there comfier than mine)

>wake up
>hear vacuuming or something
"bruh it's nothing my parents aren't home"
>hear another sound and nudge awake again
OH SHIT IT'S THURSDAY THE CLEANING LADY
>panicmode
>hear her outside the room
>she goes downstairs
think maybe she didn't open the door yet
>sneak to my room and put clothes on
>think i need to escape and go outside anyway
>run into her
"did you sleep well" *wink*

drew pic related, what she probably saw
>>
File: 1463380779173s.jpg (5 KB, 175x250) Image search: [Google]
1463380779173s.jpg
5 KB, 175x250
Jimmy sounds like a good guy atleast
>>
>>28671829
>>28671939
disregard "why didn't you continue anon" i should have refreshed before posting my own story

>>28671810
yeah i've been avoiding going there as much as possible and go live in my old shitbox car for 2 days when they're visiting (i live at home)
>>
>>28671939
>"did you sleep well" *wink*
>drew pic related, what she probably saw
lol'd again
Still she was probably just amused about catching you being really lazy. It's just a normie thing.
>>
File: 1324503195002.jpg (210 KB, 489x500) Image search: [Google]
1324503195002.jpg
210 KB, 489x500
>>28671252
topkek
>those guys
>chads

Pick one, they look laughably ugly.
>>
>in 11th grade
>in summer my dad decided to plant some marihuana plants for "self medication"
>cool looks like i might get my first taste of weed
>ff a couple of months around begining of october and the plants are ready to harvest.
>they are fucking huge. we now have a shitton of weed
>we are hillbillys and live in a cabin in the woods. It's basically this one massive room devided by curtains
>dad has the bright idea of letting the weed dry inside
>when i come back from school i can smell the house before i see it
>all my clothes stink of marihuana
>rummors start to emerge at school
>everybody thinks i'm a stoner. People come up to me asking me for pot
this went on for two weeks

>mfw the police station is right next to the school
>mfw police did a drug search with dogs the day i missed class
>>
>>28672191

How is that the worst moment of your life? It sounds more like everything went better than expected.
>>
>>28672453
He's still retarded from blazing it nonstop for 6 months straight.
>>
>>28672453
>seems
i was an already anxious person before that experience. I went on to develop social phobia and mild ocd
>>28672496
i didn't feel like trying any weed after thar
>>
>>28672561
Sorry, it was a pretty harsh thing to say. Didn't think about you at all and i want to apologize and take it back.
I just thought it was funny to say you were retarded from smoking weed and acted like a fucking normie. Sorry bro.
>>
>>28671252
>nine years old
>driving with mom, in the seat behind her
>get in accident
>she dies, I break my spine and shred my guts, spend months in the hospital
>essentially comatose for the first couple weeks, apparently I was speaking to people when I stabilized but I have zero memory of this even a couple weeks later
>first moments of consciousness after the crash
>in terrible pain in a hospital, scared, can't move
>see my dad at the end of my bed, the sadness on his face freaks me out, and the combination of events makes me start crying

Dad, where's mom?

>he starts doing a choked dad-cry, and I just keep asking
>he comes over and tells me she's dead
>cry for hours, only stop because it physically hurts so bad

And that was the worst moment of my life.
>>
File: 12q9ue.jpg (38 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
12q9ue.jpg
38 KB, 500x454
>>28672614

What a nice guy. So polite.
>>
>>28672642
straight 10/10
>>
>>28672614
nah it's cool man. No offense taken
>>
>>28671618
that's actually fake but if it wasn't I would just beat the shit out of my parents and make them my bitches
>>
>>28672675
Thank you.

Thisisoriginalcontentbtw.
>>
>>28672770
Its kinda hard to beat the shit out of people who are now dead. I honestly now with hindsight wish i could. There is so much i would have done differently but i was a kid at the time and didnt think any better. I should have told somebody and got into cps from the start, but my parents told me it was horrible and if i ever got the cops on them for anything theyd make me regret it.
Now that i think about it the only time i ever had my mom smile at me is when she would blow her second-hand weed smoke into my nostrils and laugh at me wigging out.
Besides i was a child. Have you ever seen a 5-10 child beat the shit out of their parents successfully?
>>
>>28673049
Are you male or female?
Bloxx
>>
That dad soubd like a jackass. Abd those emojis perfectly describe your hatred towaefs him. Nice story anon.
>>
>>28673318
God damnn I spelled that horribly. Fuck these normie phones dude.
>>
>>28673247
I would have prefered to remain anonymous, but since you asked im female.
Dont see how that make much of a difference tho.
>>
>>28671829
I'm so very sorry dude, I hope life improves for you.
>>
>>28671252
>be me, 12
>never wear undies and all i have is old clothes from cousins
>walk into shopping mall
>people laughing and looking at me weird, I dont really understand and keep walking
>go into a skate shop to have a look around and everyone is staring at me
>walk out of shop and realise my fly doesnt work and im wearing no undies and been walking around with my dick and balls out for about an hour

Always make extra care to wear undies and make sure my fly is in good condition now
>>
>>28673484
Holy shit, I got a good chuckle. I'm sorry dude.
>>
>>28673484
Every once in a while im glad i still come here. Heres a (you) my good anon.
>>
>>28671829
rough shit
pay attention ladies and gentleman
your virginity doesnt mean jack

it never gets easier robot, you just get better
>>
>>28673484
cont
>think cum is text language for come
>use it all the time to my mum, dad, sisters
>>
>>28671848
You're confusing non-willingness with inability.
>>
>>28674637
Then post something faggot
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.