[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your girlfriend revealed to you that she was molested or raped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 1453664129283.webm (2 MB, 994x950) Image search: [Google]
1453664129283.webm
2 MB, 994x950
If your girlfriend revealed to you that she was molested or raped would you stay with her? I honestly don't want that type of baggage and psychological damage in my life, my family's lives, or potential children. I would encourage females to do the same vice versa for the exact same reasons
>>
File: 185px-0488748.png (44 KB, 185x138) Image search: [Google]
185px-0488748.png
44 KB, 185x138
Butt all women have been molested or raped at some point
>>
If it happened while I was with her or she only had the courage to reveal it later on in the relationship, I would stay. It wasn't her fault. If someone were to cheat, however, they'd be gone.

If it were a scenario where she was raped beforehand and I knew, it would depend on how well she copes with it.
>>
>>28671241
who is that big strong attractive man in the back?

>tfw you will never be raped by a big strong but gentle man
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (23 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
23 KB, 569x428
what if it's legitimately not their fault for being molested/raped?
>>
i'm a heterosexual man and i've been date raped by another man so i couldn't really complain if a woman had been too
>>
File: 15237878.png (260 KB, 461x357) Image search: [Google]
15237878.png
260 KB, 461x357
>>28671288
>raped by a big strong but gentle man
>>
Yeah, it takes a certain level of trust to be able to tell people things like that. I mean there are plenty of times it's a red flag too, like if for instance they're 'not ready for sex' years after it happened but still want all the perks of a relationship, there's a 100% chance you're getting cucked in that scenario.
>>
>>28671299
greensex story it
>>
Occasional reminder that women only want to fuck men who've never been raped.
>>
File: Noname.png (27 KB, 1843x215) Image search: [Google]
Noname.png
27 KB, 1843x215
>>28671312
altamaha cambie
>>
>>28671295
>this steak didn't MEAN to fall on the dirty kitchen floor and since the steak had no choice in the matter that means you can't complain about the poor quality
>>
>>28671353
Terrible analogy. Humans are more than just pieces of meat
>>
>>28671339
You are just a faggot in denial. Dont lie to yourself.

If you were a normal person you wouldve refused his advancements
>>
>>28671395
which advancements
>>
>>28671241
An ex of mine did.
I had to leave her not because of that though.
She and I both had mental health issues but hers were too much for me to handle and I knew that.

But she had large breasts and was a gamer girl, she'll be happier with someone else.
>>
>>28671424
oh I dunno like him inviting you to his place, making you strip for him and getting you drunk? If you are not gay you must be the stupidest motherfucker on earth and deserve worse
>>
File: 1421696460489.jpg (117 KB, 620x573) Image search: [Google]
1421696460489.jpg
117 KB, 620x573
>>28671241
A considerable portion of the female population has been molested or raped at some juncture in their lives and they're usually freakier in bed as a result.
>>
>>28671483
so you would never go to a gay friend's place? or if a female friend never allowed you to go to her place or to ever drink with her, you'd be fine with that?
>>
>>28671545
I dont make friends with faggots
>>
I was raped by my sister and I'd probably have the same reaction.
Most molestation victims/rape victims just have too much baggage, and I'd hate to see some dude have his life ruined by a crazy bitch because daddy touched her.
>>
>>28671241
depends when

i wouldnt 'get into' a relationship witha girl who i knew had a very troubled past

if my girl was tip top then one day i discover that she was raped before, but she obviously copes fine generally because shes not an emo retard then i would stay with her yeah

i dont date girls with issues, im not someone who likes to 'fix' girls, so i imagine if its apparent, i wouldnt be with them, if it wasnt apparent then they are obviously doing fine
>>
>>28671241
Who would want someone like that in their lives. Just imagine what kind of cunt she would be to the children.

>little boy breaks some glass
>honey don't do that, somethings can never be fixed if you break them
>like what mommy
>she starts crying, like my virginity, waaaaaaaaa

or

>honey could you buy some milk
>I just arrived from work let me just change after that I'll go
>Oh just like when my rapist told me that he would just check what is inside of me
>waaaaa

Just imagine the irritation you would get. Every single fucking time she would keep reminding you that she was raped. WITH EVERY FUCKING MISTAKE!

ANd to top it, after that night it has become her fetish so you are fucking running around in the house with a ski mask when the children are gone so you can fuck her.

Fuck that kind of life.
>>
>>28671241

I was in such a relationship, TWICE. Both of them ended with them cheating and then having a full blown meltdown when I broke up with them.

It is like they didn't even realize they did something wrong. So no, never again.
>>
>>28671685
>Both of them ended with them cheating and then having a full blown meltdown when I broke up with them.
Sounds like fucking hell honestly.
I'll never understand the molestation/rape/whatever victims that get raped and go full on batshit "I wanna fuck till my legs fall off" trainwreck.
>>
>>28671704

Me either. Maybe because it becomes a part of they psychological make up at such a young age. But that doesn't explain older women that get raped then turn into nymphomaniacs?
>>
>>28671751
People say it stems from some kind of self-hatred, but that honestly sounds like a crock of shit to me.
>>
Dunno. Like, depends on how I'd feel about her. It's not like it'd change my grow old together with her plans or anything.
Also I've always been a sucker for comforting people since my dad did things to my younger brother.
And it's not like I don't have baggage myself.
>>
How come season 1 of GoT had way more sex and boobs in it? 4 episodes into S6 and we've only seen 2 sets of tits, both of which we've seen before.
>>
>>28672067
when it was just the new show on hbo they used the with sex and violence to draw people in. it's much more popular now so they tone down the sex because people feel less comfortable watching it than violence.
>>
My current gf was molested/abused by her uncle. Thankfully he's in a federal prison now.

I knew beforehand, we were pretty close friends. It caused her a lot of anxiety and pain. It's never caused any issues, but if we're watching a movie (Horns, for example) and there's a rape scene we'll usually turn it off and put on something else.

She's gotten a lot better as well. To this day I've never seen her happier
>>
File: IMG_20160518_181523.jpg (34 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160518_181523.jpg
34 KB, 320x320
>>28671241
If you wouldn't drop her right there, you're putting some damaged skank over your eventual children's safety. Raped women can have motherly issues later on, I wouldn't trust my kid with one.

Prioritize.
>>
>>28671383
>Humans are more than just pieces of meat

>He's not a cyborg

lol what a faggot
>>
Some go through hard times and still end up very functional, healthy, good people. If a girl went through abuse I wouldn't discount her for it.
>>
>>28671339
damn thats scary. makes me feel ashamed to be a fag
>>
>>28671581
Which is sad, as you are one
>>
>>28671628
>little boy breaks some glass
>honey don't do that, somethings can never be fixed if you break them
>like what mommy
>she starts crying, like my virginity, waaaaaaaaa
this would make some nice comics
>>
i was in a long term relationship(4 years, we were practically married) with a rape victim. she handled it well and I don't think she had any major baggage from it. her baggage was from her fucked up family.

I dated a girl (for one week) who was raped by her own father AND grandfather from the ages of 2 to 10, when her mom finally divorced the piece of shit. on top of the 8 years of rape and abuse, her mom couldn't handle the truth and pretty much denies it happened. so yeah it was constant fucking baggage with this one. and rightfully so. but goddamn I could not be around that. she even had that type of dwarfism that occurs in child abuse victims, where they stop growing. she was like 4'11" and had a child-like body. it was fucked up.

there are only two types of people in this world with true problems: people with terminal illnesses, and people who were molested as children.
>>
>>28671241
My ex was raped as a teen. She told me some time after we'd already started seeing each. It didn't want me to break things off with her. Looking back, I should have broken up with her sooner. Not because she had been raped, but because neither of us had been happy with the relationship for a time.
>>
>>28671241
I'd give her a chance. There could be psychological damage that has already been fixed, or can be fixed. If she was suffering from a dissociative identity disorder and completely gone from trauma, then no. Otherwise, it can be overlooked and I'd be willing to help her
>>
>>28671241
Is this show even good?
>>
>>28672809
>Is this show even good?
Nah.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.