[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degrading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: HBMMTKg.jpg (155 KB, 1021x1234) Image search: [Google]
HBMMTKg.jpg
155 KB, 1021x1234
Is it just me, or is being here degrading sometimes? I feel like this whole experience is degrading, we get together in groups and say degrading things. People get into the public eye, only to degrade themselves once subjected to the degrading microscope of the anons. I don't know if I think there is anything good about being here anymore, or anything worthwhile, real life predicaments aside.
>>
>>28671092
that's the point
degrade yourself into anonymity
float in a sea of degraded non-humans
>>
>>28671116
oh, but is that good?
>>
>>28671197
i don't know
it might be
it must be at least a little good, if we all keep doing it
>>
>>28671092
Wow, OP is a fucking genius!!
>>
>>28671092
Its jsut the normies.

This place was really cool and supportive and almost like a relief to true robots and autists

Then normie wave after normie wave turned it into an easy stomping ground for the same terrible people in highschool to stomp on other people to feel better about theirself by bullying. This was the point where heavy moderation should have taken place. But it didnt. So then the new wave of normies came and they were more like reddit and tumblr and less like 4chan and r9k and they actually had girlfirends and friends and people who loved them and social contact and successful college careers and jobs but they wanted to feel like they were less and in turn by being less they felt like they were deep or they had struggle in their life to come to this board. Others its just pure curiosity and theyre 110% normies but come here like some roasties do to observe what guys really think of women, or normie redditers come here to observe the negative human condition, nut these two groups fuck up when they comment and give their normie advice and shit up the board.
>>
File: tumblr_nhh9wmxbXG1qjmcfmo1_400.gif (662 KB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhh9wmxbXG1qjmcfmo1_400.gif
662 KB, 400x170
>>28671302
>28671302
yeah, I think it used to be pretty supportive as well. I remember like a year ago it was still pretty good. CYAO threads, comfy threads, people talking about their feels without insulting eachother. It was nice.
>>
>>28671092
Well this place is a putrid cesspool of autism.
>>
>>28671092
Of course we're degrading; we're ticking time bombs. We're decaying closer to the grave just like radioactive matter.
>>
>>28671302
go to wizchan if you want a heavily moderated hugbox you fucking faggot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.