[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the looming fact that you're going die alone ever make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 580021683.jpg (245 KB, 917x884) Image search: [Google]
580021683.jpg
245 KB, 917x884
Has the looming fact that you're going die alone ever make you cry?
>>
No, but I think that's because I haven't quite grasped the situation.
>>
Everyone dies alone but what you need to do is live together. That might mean that for you a lot of friends and family or perhaps it means you understand the oneness of the human species and meditate on the fundamental truths you have learned through either meditation and learning or psychedelics. It doesn't matter how you die but how you live. Stop being a faggot and do some acid and learn a thing or two
>>
File: image.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
But we all die alone anon. It's not like your gf/bf is going to die with you at the same time. One will die before the other. And so one will eventually have to die alone.
>>
>>28670987
I under that, but still having no GF/BF to even remember you loved makes me super depressed. I don't even see the point of living much these days.
>>
>>28670935
The reality of dying alone is a hospital with lots of strange doctors and nurses you don't know. You're very sick and on hard core medication with nobody there to really help you. Nobody to care for you both literally and emotionally, just some hospital staff with no personal attachment. While you slowly die in that place completely forgotten a day later.
>>
No, it's the great equalizer. I live alone, and I'll die alone. Death separates normies. It's the one problem they can't ask for, and receive, help on. Even if they pass with their families in the room, they're the only ones doing the dying.
>>
>>28671050
Listen man just stop being sad and get your ass out there. Acid and partying can do some cool shit, just try to not be autistic. It's not hard
>>
I like being alone too much to cry over it
>>
>>28670935

Everyone dies alone my man.
>>
>>28670935
I've always known I was going to die alone, in fact if anything else happened I would be quite disappointed
No, I don't shed tears over dying alone, I shed tears over being alone every moment until then
>>
No. I've seen what happens when someone dies, they void their bowels and bladder shortly afterwards. I'd rather be alone when I die when that happens.
>>
File: 52894186_p0.png (802 KB, 850x1500) Image search: [Google]
52894186_p0.png
802 KB, 850x1500
>>28670935
Once you hit the pinnacle of depression you just can't even feel/cry anymore.
>>
>>28670935
It's the more the fact that I'm doomed to live out a shitty live. I'd be happy going if I knew I lived a good life.
>>
File: b7plA.jpg (52 KB, 465x480) Image search: [Google]
b7plA.jpg
52 KB, 465x480
>>28673480
amen I laugh maniacally.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.