[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started to work out >worked out once >my body still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: truth.png (194 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
194 KB, 500x334
>started to work out
>worked out once
>my body still hurts after two days
Am I supposed to keep working out? My arms can barely lift my laptop. I thought we were the most powerful race in the world.
>>
Delayed on of muscle soreness

DOMS.

Space your workouts out by a day and train different parts so the bit you trained doesnt get overworked.
>>
Are Filipinos really patriotic?
>>
>>28670863
Filipinos are 5'5 and that's the males with 3 inch penis, they are delusional
>>
>>28670899
FACT: FILIPINO'S ARE THE >MOST DELUSIONAL
RACE IN THE >WORLD
>>
>>28670767
>>28670834

DOMS, this nigga ain't lying.

Your first week, your first work outs, take it easy. Do the exercises, but don't push yourself.

When I have neglected my work out, I get that again. I think I have it now, though it could be how firm my bedding is.

My first week back after neglecting my work out, I go for two relatively easy work out days, Monday and Friday. The next week, I am more prepared for MWF that I normally do, with sprints Tu-Th-Sa.

Work out again soonish. You can do it while you're still sore, but take it easy. Do what you can, but do the exercises/movements that you would do if you were at your best. Just reduce the weight/reps.
>>
After age 16 delayed or prolonged muscle soreness is normal from a good workout OP. Just use common sense. Did you overdo it? Are you too sore?

16 and under are sore that day, and not sore the next. 20 and over are not sore that day, but are sore the next day, and maybe the day after that.

Don't disrespect Flip racial pride. It is to our benefit to encourage them to assert and legitimize their ethno nationalism, because that is what we also want.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>28670969
No we should wipe them all out, retard filipino cuck
>>
NEGRITO LIVES MATTER

KILL THE MALAY!!!

Aeta are the traditional owners of the land as well as other black groups, they in fact are the most powerful.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.