[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
found this in my basement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: fox_carcass_or_maybe_cat.jpg (2 MB, 2393x2070) Image search: [Google]
fox_carcass_or_maybe_cat.jpg
2 MB, 2393x2070
Help, is this a sign of an infestation. I don't know how this got here.

What the fuck is this.
>>
>>28670759
>normal occurence in australia
>>
>>28670759
this town's finished
>>
>>28670759
inb4 New Zealand man
>>
>>28670759
I could be wrong but I wouldn't say that's a cat
>>
That's a fucking ferret m8
>>
>>28670759
>>28670775
>this town's finished
I hate to say it OP but he's absolutely right. I don't know why they do it, but supernatural creatures such as Wytches or Vampires will often leave signs like this when they first settle in an area, before they begin to cause widespread pandemonium. maybe they do it out of a sense of showmanship or suspense, or maybe just to feed on a more subtle, personalized terror.

I don't know what kind of monster you're dealing with specifically, as it depends on your locale, but I would suggest just getting out of town. just go. dark forces are descending on your community, and the only things these forces have to share with it are madness and blood.

desu they're probably aware of you already since they chose your home to mark with this kill, and they will probably meet you on the road if you leave, but it's better than sticking around and waiting for certain death as your neighborhood becomes a nest, a breeding ground, a slaughterhouse, a meat market, a slavepit, etc for whatever the fuck put that under your house
>>
>>28670775

AWAY!
W
A
Y
!
>>
>>28670775
>>28671553
back to /x/ with you
blox
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.