[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As someone who is now 29 years old, who spent the better part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 22
File: 1460690343063.jpg (131 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1460690343063.jpg
131 KB, 1000x900
As someone who is now 29 years old, who spent the better part of 20+ non-stop years playing video games. I honestly don't get the appeal anymore. Video games are a waste of time, boring and not exciting at all. They don't bring happiness, they don't bring joy, they don't bring you success or anything worth while.

Normal functioning members of society grew out of video games at around age 12 or so. I know this because that's the time all the people I was around basically put down the controller/keyboard and began chasing females and taking on more mature endeavors.

Only the losers like myself kept on playing games, why? because we were losers in real life and felt it would be easier to just play games and escape into that world instead of having to face reality. You can only escape reality for so long before it comes to bite you in the ass full fucking force.

What happens when reality hits? You dig your head in the sand and become a numale and continue on living in your little fantasy, or you face the hard times and begin playing catch-up.
>>
Nice blog post feggot
>>
Most people in my ffxiv group are married with kids
>>
>>28670709
yeah that hit me at 17 and I'm still a loser 3 years later
>>
>>28670709
Says the old hag lover.
>>28670766
same, at 28 I'm not anywhere near the oldest.
>>
>>28670709
Ehh, it's just exhausting to be around people as I can't b myself. Video games provide much more entertainment in that aspect.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to chase girls but it doesn't happen given the person I am. Anything else besides that really isn't that much better than video games and my other hobbies. Tbh I'm content with it to an extant.
>>
>>28670709
I'm sorry but they definitely bringed me happiness and joy both when playing alone and with friends
Currently I barely play them and when I do it's not the games I used to play
I think I had my share of shooters for a lifetime already, I'm Jo longer willing to invest myslef in a souls game either
Ultimately games are the realm of kids and teenagers and along the way some part of me was lost, and most people are never ready to admit the fact that you grow up and loose yourself in the process, it's hard admitting that there will come games that will be amazing and you won't be able to enjoy them but that' the truth
>>
File: 1463373925677.jpg (460 KB, 1209x756) Image search: [Google]
1463373925677.jpg
460 KB, 1209x756
>>28670820
How old are you?

I feel exactly like you, but I stopped being content with video games at around age 21-23. After that no games have filled the void. I literally have no interest in even buying a game. My gaming PC is 5 years old now and I only use it for browsing the internet, I haven't bought the new consoles, I threw away my old consoles.

What's funny is that I actually have a ton of disposable income and I have 5 figures saved up in my bank account for whatever I want. I could go out right now and order a new custom gaming PC with SLi GTX 1080s and play games @ 4k and buy all the fancy peripherals and buy every single new game.

But I don't do it, because I just don't care about it. I know 100% it would just sit there and collect dust. I can't get into games anymore like I use to, so I just don't bother. There's something stopping me from becoming "entranced" by the game, if that makes any sense, it's impossible for me to be immersed anymore by video games.
>>
Instead of turning video games into your life, play them with a fucking modicum of restraint, ding dong. If you do any leisurely activity too much, it won't seem as fun. Only people who should be playing vidya that often are the ones making it or play it as a job.

I play a couple of times a week for maybe an hour or so, and that keeps it fresh.
>>
File: 1462239740085.jpg (23 KB, 497x306) Image search: [Google]
1462239740085.jpg
23 KB, 497x306
I'm a 32 year old kv male. I still play Tekken 3 on my PlayStation 1. All my cousins have moved on gotten and stuff. Even the younger ones. I don't care anymore. I suffer from maladaptive dreaming. So I just escape into all the different worlds I created. Suicide is my destiny.
>>
>>28670911
I wouldn't consider that gaming. For me it's all or nothing. I'm not the type of person who can only play games as a little fun time every now and then. I am either really passionate about it or not at all.

Only a normie could actually "play for an hour a week" and be content. Fuck THAT. I'd rather not play at all. What the fuck can you even do in an hour of gaming? Nothing, why even have the shit. I don't see the point unless you're consistently clocking in.
>>
>>28670949

I'm 29 and I kind of understand how you feel. Last game I totally consumed was Stardew Valley. Between my first game and second, I played around 115 hours in around 2 weeks time. Havent touched it since I got to year 3.
>>
Video game addiction is real.
>>
>>28670885
21 at the moment.

I don't know, I guess I fill the void with a lot of marijuana and alcohol. I keep up with school to feel like I'm being productive, etc. Video games still provide me with a good amount of fun if I have a nice buzz going. I actually look forward to getting out of school soon to start making and spending money on drugs and video games.

Also started taking zoloft a few months ago, so maybe that might have something to do with this almost apathy.

How old are you now, anon?
>>
>>28670981
Funny how my "addiction" died off after around 2010 or so, just when gaming became a SJW shit-fest.
>>
I know everyone here thinks blaming parents is bullshit, but my parents genuinely destroyed my future. My father lost his business 4 years ago and has refused to work since then. My mom and I work full time jobs but we are renting a house in an expensive neighborhood that we got stuck in and my dad was literally making 4x what we make combined. All the money I make goes to rent. I have 23 dollars in my account right now.

I haven't had a vacation in 15 years and I say that as a 26 year old. My dad tanked my credit by committing identity theft so we could get by financially and my mom actively steals money from me. I have tried opening new accounts but they always get access to it by physically taking the cards out of my wallet or resetting information because they know my SSN by heart.

So I can't save to leave, my credit fucked, I have no money, I have no car of my own, I have tons of debt that my dad put me in and my future is dead. My town is all geriatric millionaires and that's about it. I have no hope of finding a girl or having a normal life and it's literally because my dad refuses to go back to work ever again. I would need a job making 2x what I currently make to actually be able to leave and its impossible.
>>
>>28670885
I feel with you brother
I think ive read somewhere that its about the rewarding system in our head about the chemical process that release i dont know endorphines dunno but it makes you feel good this thing is accomplisged very easy when young but when mature you are its becomes more and more difficult
>>
>>28670949
Well sure, when I get a new game I've been wanting, I'll binge on it for a while. And if I have the day free, I might even play a game for hours on end.

But after a while, all games get a little boring, and you begin to feel that you could be using your time more wisely. So it always drops to like 1-2 hours whenever I'm really in the mood to play.
>>
>>28670885
save up for a house my man, that's the responsible thing to do
>>
>>28670885
This is society's greatest fucks you and may be one of the points where I agree with robots, when you are born the world seems exciting and there are a million things you want to do and experience but your dad has a job and money goes towards big expenses like the house so you are left with videogames and a handful or good memories, you never got to do any of the things you wanted to so you become an adult and finally get the money only to realize that those things no longer sound fun but you settled with a girl and then she is pregnant and you have a kid but can't afford to give him all the things you couldn't get no matter how much you want to.
Alcohol is locked until 18 or 21, sex is discouraged but by the time you reach that age you are over the age of being irresponsible and having fun
This is the reason nobody is happy, people go around full of regrets but it's not really peoples fault, it's the way the world spins
>>
>>28670943
fuck that's dark anon. sending you all the light i can spare.
>>
>>28671017
I'm pretty sure that if you can proove this in any way a judge has the power to free you from your debt and put it in your parents, you n
eed to talk with a lawyer and pronto
>>
>>28671017
put in for insurance and burn that motherfucker to the ground with your parents in it. godspeed and goodluck rich anon.
>>
>22 year olds in Africa have to deal with starvation, AIDS, AK-47 banditos raping their families, achieving literacy, not developing vitamin deficiencies

>meanwhile in America: this entire thread

Perspective, boys. Perspective.
>>
File: Kronk-The-Emperors-New-Groove.jpg (90 KB, 850x504) Image search: [Google]
Kronk-The-Emperors-New-Groove.jpg
90 KB, 850x504
>>28671191
>>28671195
what you do next counts for everything my friend. the worst thing to do would be nothing at all.
>>
>>28671200
Not our fault that black people suck at everything and can't create a civilization
>>
>>28671200
i'm so sick of this fucking meme. we deal with the world we live in. i don't plan on going to africa, donating/adopting africans or turning on the tv anytime soon so none of your bullshit is relevant to my life. please fuck off with your garbage analogies.
>>
>>28671175
Thanks anon much appreciated.

Originally a original commento
>>
>>28671219
>>28671225

i'm not saying it's your fault you fucking 4th-grade-reading-comprehension shitbird

i'm telling you to lighten up on yourself. Maybe stop going online all the time and open up a tiny bit to the real world.

My god you idiots never cease to surprise me.
>>
>>28671200
I actually didn't bitch once I. The entire thread
Childhood should be bittersweet, I know that I will always think about these things I loved and feel a little sadness and that sadness never goes away no matter what you do
>>
If you're over 18 and still playing video games you should reconsider your life choices.
>>
>>28671200

Others having bigger problems doesn't invalidate your own. It's not your responsibility to solve them.
>>
>>28671200
this meme again

i really wish you'd stop
>>
>>28670709
"realise" this when I was 15, quit gaming completely, get fit , improve myself finish education. at 18 get a GF live together with gf for 3 years realise that video games arent actually that bad and that a "normal" life is overrated as fuck and i wont be happy no matter what i do in life.
>>
>>28671369
Exaclty life is moving from. One disappointment to the next while regretting not being able to come back to the previous one
Congratulations you are an adult
>>
File: 1461195513157.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1461195513157.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
>>28671235
you should no better than to try and get across to us with the same bullshit propaganda we've been fed our whole live with "DA AFRICANZ HAV IT WORSER". mabye try and connect with us on a relatable level by saying exactly what you just said. this may be r9k but we're still people you know not some vapid hole for you to through your self-reflections into, cunt.
>>
>>28671200
fucking crying africans , at least they are not being tortured in ww2 death camps , they should be thankfull for that.
>>
>>28671200
>you're not allowed to feel bad about your shitty life because someone else has it worse than you

okay, if you say so :)
>>
>>28670949
Tell em mang! Tell these narrow minded normies how it is bway!
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>I am depressed, my life is shit
>It must be vidya-gaymes fault

Fucking retard
>>
>>28670949
>For me it's all or nothing
That's why you're a loser at 29 years old while people who do things in moderation are successful.
>>
i need to cut down on my game time and go back to my other hobbies.
gaming isn't really rewarding like other things are.

i'm kind of in a gaming phase. i built me up a nice rig and i intend to get my moneys worth.
gaming is very sustainable. it doesn't make me tired, hungry or make my joints sore (like playing instruments does after practicing too long), but it has zero rewards outside of the game.
>>
Called depression
Games are entertainment, like movies, books etc. (NOTE TO AUTISTS : I said entertainment, not art).

If you don't enjoy X form of entertainment, look for another form if you so need it. If nothing interests you, you're just depressed and wont last a year without getting a healthy dosage of led.
>>
there is two elements about this, really

>video games are fun as long as they are not your only hobbies

for some time I played nothing but games, it was literally all i did for hours on end and nothing else .. eventually it was not fun anymore as i realized i was wasting my time away
now i have a whole lot of other stuff to do and I do many things and video games is just one thing among those many and it feels fun to play ever once in a while

>what kind of games do you play
just like any other medium, there are games that have more substance than others and offer you a different perspective. FPSs which constitute 90% of todays gaming can indeed be a ginormous waste of time. try to diversify your gaming experience and play something more unique and meaty .. I have not touched my console in years other when a friend comes over, I play indie games, old school RPG classics, grand strategy games now and stuff like that and it is way more 'fulfilling' as a gaming experience
>>
>>28671200

I wish this meme would end, go back to fucking Reddit.
>>
>>28670709
>What happens when reality hits?
Kill myself. It's that easy
>>
>>28670709
When I got tired of playing games, I started making them. which sadly made playing games even harder when you know how they work and create illusions. It does start adding up to the neetbux after a few years, so it's a nice bonus. I still think all those years of actually playing games gave me an understanding on how to make somewhat fun games. That and the fact that people are gullible sheep that will eat up the stuff you do if you play into the fad and memes.
>>
>>28670709
this realisation is something that's hit me, too, in the last week or so.
I'm 18 and I was big into league of legends (ha ha) up until 3 or so months ago when I quit. I quit because I wanted to be the best at that game but couldn't because I started playing way before any pro player started playing and I knew I'd have to throw away my life to achieve that goal. But I did used to spend 10 or so hours playing every day some way or another. The void that game has left in me is massive and yet I'll never go back now I've become disillusioned with what it really is.

I actually quit the game around the same time I got a decent gaming computer. I was able to play tons of different games for once and I loved it but now everything just doesnt feel right when playing vidya. I need to study for my final exams, and yet I still try to avoid it by playing vidya, and yet now I get the feeling I should stop kidding myself because nothing's as absorbing as league once was, and I can't play a game without genuinely getting mad and feeling like I'm wasting my life.

I'm actually considering stopping procrastinating and studying for once in my life. But I still don't know. I feel like vidya ruined my childhood because I spent the whole time of it with my face stuck in those games, and I wasn't out there experiencing something real. Now I'm coming out of this weird trance, I'm just coming to realise how much more there is too life and yet it's painful to know that I've missed that all my childhood and golden school years. I hope there is still a chance to get all that back, though.
>>
Nice projection

orivioli
>>
>>28670709
Literally everyone under the age of 40 plays video games.

Stop being such a faggot and learn to manage your life.
>>
>>28670949
You could play a couple of hours a day, maybe even more and still manage to be as normalfag as the rest of society.

Most people sit on their ass and watch tv or browse the internet for several hours a day. Nothing stops you from playing video games in the same time. You could be playing them right now instead of shitposting.
>>
File: doom.jpg (65 KB, 260x370) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
65 KB, 260x370
>>28670709
28 here and i agree games are a waste of time. Ive bought a bunch of games and am not even playing them nor finishing any of them...I just work on my art. But Doom 4 is a really good game. I plan on finishing that one.
>>
Na, lots of adults with wives and kids. Some more consistently than us because depression hasn't robbed them of being able to enjoy things.
>>
File: 1463601719768.png (124 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1463601719768.png
124 KB, 250x188
>>28672000
lots of adults with wives and kids play games*

fug
>>
File: 1463382347881.jpg (176 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1463382347881.jpg
176 KB, 640x512
>>28670709

>I didn't have the self-esteem, self control, or discipline to face life's challenges head on and overcome them to improve myself, so I'm going to blame it all on my hobby instead of admitting that I alone am responsible for the outcome.

"No".
This meme that playing video games is a magic curse that destroys your life is a pretty sad one.
I've had vidya as my main hobby since I was 6. I'm now 21. I'm finishing a degree in Tax Law while working for an investment research firm in the city while maintaining a healthy lifestyle (kind of forced to on that one because I have an auto-immune condition but still).
I still play vidya when I have the time.

People like you didn't turn out losers because THA VIDYA CURSED ME, you turned out losers because hiding in your hobby, whatever it was, was easier than saying "Time to man up" and getting on with it.
If you weren't playing vidya, you would've been watching anime, or watching movies, or getting high, or wasting your time on something else instead of trying to improve yourself and your situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 450x450
You can never escape yourself.
>>
>>28670943
Loved hwoarang in t3!!
>>
>>28671200
This argument is called the 'fallacy of relative privation'
>>
>>28672389
Yeah but Jin is my favorite than King
>>
>>28672317
The thing is I'm TRYinG to improve myself and situation but I'm only human, which means I'm just the sum of my experiences and genetics.

Now my genetics and experiences are quite honestly horrible, I suffer from ASD or as they used to call it mental retardation.
>>
>>28672603

>The thing is I'm TRYinG

Well that's a good start.
That's the first step that shitter nobodies like OP never took.
Now turn "trying" into "succeeding, accomplishing, doing" and you'll be on the right track.
>>
>>28672429
I hate this "logic fallacy" meme, because it's stupid group thing bullshit. Fact is yeah your emotions might be real but it doesn't mean they're not bullshit
>>
File: chris-rock.png (204 KB, 398x297) Image search: [Google]
chris-rock.png
204 KB, 398x297
>>28672317
Did you even read the end of OP's post?
>>
28 here and I pretty much feel the same as OP. Games aren't that great anymore. It was easy to suspend my disbelief as a kid and just absorb myself into the same games over and over again day after day. I've got a massive steam list of "backlog" stuff I "need" to get through. I've got The Last of Us sitting in a bag somewhere unplayed. Bought Beyond Two Souls from Amazon a few months ago and it sits on my drumset unopened from the shipping bag.

But I usually just come back to Dota 2 for an hour or so and go about my business. But every time I open the fucking client my friend from across the country sends me a party invite. Normally playing games with friends is a fun experience but not in MOBA's. He's awful and he wants to sit on open mic skype the whole time we play. Makes me really hate video games when I see how bad he is and how long it's taking him to improve. All the while I get better as well and still continue to outplay him every game. I can hear the bong rips in the background. Though it seems I can only really enjoy games blazed too or else I get aggravated. We've been doing this kind of stuff since 2012. Four years of my life went by just playing Dota2 badly on my nights off with another stoner loser.

Feels really shameful, honestly. To think of all those hours I spent in WoW or some other game. It's like I've barely lived.
>>
Quit videogames at age 17, I'm still miserable (actually moreso than at 17) but it was the single best thing that has ever happened to me.
>>
>>28673036
>quitting games at 17

you got out way early - you're not fucked like the rest of us who kept on playing until mid/late 20s.

i dont know a single normal person who plays video games 30+
>>
Video games are the symptom, not the diagnosis.

Take it from me, OP or anyone else. Start SS or Stronglifts. Don't take shit from anyone as you look to improve yourself.
>>
>>28673209
Samefag. People -will- try to bring you down because they are not used to you trying to shape yourself and fix your life. What people don't know they fear. But just keep on trucking. Apply for a minimum of 5 positions daily (when you've made multiple application letters you can just copy paste as it suits you). Try to be social, even if it is just the FB chat.

Do not fall upon yourself. Depression and anxiety are killers.

Life is an unfair, deceitful, treacherous bitch. But you will Keep. On. Trucking.
>>
>>28673209
I bet I've been lifting longer than you've had the internet, kid. It doesn't change shit.
>>
File: IMAG004 (1).jpg (74 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMAG004 (1).jpg
74 KB, 800x600
I consider video games a new and exciting art form. They allow the telling of stories where you take an active part in their outcome. But like any form of escapism how long and how involved you get with it is entirely on you.

Don't hate the Game,hate the Player.
>>
File: a2qZbE1_460s.jpg (22 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
a2qZbE1_460s.jpg
22 KB, 460x258
26 here.

Still like (older) games, but can't enjoy them like I used to. They're surrogate activities for real life, really. I wish I'd just stopped with them altogether ten years ago.
>>
I want to play vanilla WoW for the rest of my life
>>
>>28670885
>>28670949

Wow, agree with these exactly.

But I unironically think vidya is shit compared to the PS1 to PS2 eras. Vidya is undergoing a similar but accelerated development compared to books and films. The only way devs can survive is to be mainstream homogenised blockbuster (usually trash) or tiny indie zero budget tier.
>>
I hit the wall at like 24/25, suddenly out of nowhere I could not play any game for more than 5 mins. Sucks it didn't happen to me earlier because I realized how much I was missing out on. You're right, people play video games to escape real life.
>>
> They don't bring happiness

Nice job projecting. Just because they dont bring YOU happiness doesnt mean they dont bring happiness to others. Fucking christ, get outside your own head and get some empathy, youre not the only person alive and your emotions and experiences sure as fuck aint universal.

> Normal functioning members of society grew out of video games at around age 12 or so.

Again, you need more experience. If you left your little filter bubble youd see how wrong you are.
>>
>>28673718
Hi jontron
>>
>>28673860
>people play video games to escape real life.

I've actually enjoyed them the most when I had a lot of exciting shit going on, there was definitely no escaping involved. For me, I think, it's what >>28673833 said
>>
tfw 25 and still play Left4dead2 for 4-5 hours a day

but gaming isnt as magical as it used to be, the runescape days 10 years ago were truly the best of times
>>
Lel guys, I am selling my ps2 and all my MGS games
>>
>>28670766
Same here, i was actually the youngest at 20yrs knew a couple that met on that game and in their 40s
>>
>>28673936
>tfw 25 and still play Left4dead2 for 4-5 hours a day

how autistic do you have to be to play that game for that long, i can understand playing WoW (the old WoW) 4-5 hours a day, but not l4d,
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 894x622) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 894x622
>>28670949

This. Took Monday off work so I can start playing ds3 on Friday after work and have it done by Monday evening.

I know if I just play it in the hours after work I'll lose interest after a few days.
>>
i always have this autistic drive sometimes for a certain game to be the very best at it

right now im trying to get to top 100 on coh 2 1v1 leaderboards, top 200 atm

the last time i had this pure autistic drive was for csgo, where i trained for a year to go from gold nova 3 to global elite
>>
>>28674014
its about the only online game im decently good at (play realism expert exclusively now).
It certainly beats getting pwned over and over on Mount and Blade or CS
>>
>>28674032

Fuck imagine what you could do with that focus in real life, I'm jelly
>>
File: 12c59a91.png (330 KB, 471x467) Image search: [Google]
12c59a91.png
330 KB, 471x467
Am I the only one that just never gave a single fuck about online play?

I feel like now it's just an excuse to not design a complex world for the singleplayer campaigns.
>>
>>28670709
>Video games are a waste of time, boring and not exciting at all.
wow you sure fucked up your life then

I enjoy them though so I guess I win
>>
File: winners.jpg (69 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
winners.jpg
69 KB, 720x408
>>28670709
tl;dr you got bored with video games and now you preach about how shitty is the hobby you wasted your life on?

Yeap video games are a form of escapism. Either this or drugs or some other shit to keep me going until I kill myself. Happy now?
>>
File: lucky day.jpg (72 KB, 424x409) Image search: [Google]
lucky day.jpg
72 KB, 424x409
>>28671200
Why don't they just man up?
>>
>>28674287
>video games are a form of escapism

You're what's everything wrong with videogames. Kill yourself sooner and take everyone like you in the process. Do the right thing here, man.
>>
>>28674456
What is the problem? They are. You want to forget about the world and have fun in a safe environment. That isn't bad until it takes over your life.
>>
>>28674555
The "problem" is that retards like you became the demographic for videogames. Take the high road here and remove thyself.
>>
File: superspoopy.jpg (19 KB, 208x508) Image search: [Google]
superspoopy.jpg
19 KB, 208x508
32 and recently lost my job. I've been playing games and reading (RPGs mainly) nearly all of my life. I used to lament when I had no time to actually read or play something I wanted.

Now that I have time it's bittersweet. Things have lost it's appeal and often times I just lay on the floor and listen to music while my life is at work and I wait for a call back and debate turning into a house husband.

On the other hand I've been trying to learn scripting by starting out with Java Script and I've gotten back into teaching myself moon-runes but I digress. It seems the real issue is the perception of worth vs the time you have to invest. When everything looks like a grey mess then you just can't simply appreciate the depth of color.
>>
>>28671017
You must sue your parents. What they are doing is wrong.
>>
>>28674627
Because back then it was a real mans job or what? Are you some tournament fag who believes video games are serious business?
>>
>>28670709

> chasing females
> happiness

What a sad state of affairs that we have to devout all our energy, all our resources, all our time, all our labor, all our attention, all our wit and intelligence and emotional wellbeing just to score some fucking pussy for ten minutes or two for the premature ejaculators.

You dumb fucks are live like heroine addicts giving everything else up to get your next fix and you don't even know it because society tells you this is normal. Women hate video games, and even the ones who play them, for some reason all women are perpetually annoyed whenever they see a man enjoying video games because deep down, without them even knowing it, they realize that distractions like vidya are a whole new class of technology that threatens to take away the only power they really have and that is their sexual market value. Which currently is priced more than drugs and supplied even less. Video games, sex robots and vr are near future technologies that will free men from the sexual dimorphism of our species and you faggots should be worshipping on the alter vidya.
>>
If u get high the gAmes will become better Again
>>
>Normal functioning members of society grew out of video games at around age 12 or so.

because they weren't forced to be shutins
video games is just escapism
>>
File: photo.gif.JPEG.jpg.png (12 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.gif.JPEG.jpg.png
12 KB, 100x100
27 stoner NEET here
I play pirated vidya every day
it's good tbqh desu fampai
>>
You should try playing games with long lasting competitive scenes, not single player games. Daigo and Alex Valle in the fighting game community have been around for decades and are highly respected individuals within their communities. Why? The games they play are about mastery of a skill rather than escapism. Not saying that roasties will jump on your dick if you say "I placed top 10 in EVO", but maybe you might find enjoyment in mastering a specific skill and being the best at something in a competitive environment against other people.
tldr: play fighting games and win against other peoople
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.