[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fembots here legitimately enjoy vidya games instead of seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: suckandlick.jpg (6 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
suckandlick.jpg
6 KB, 206x244
Any fembots here legitimately enjoy vidya games instead of seeing it as child's play? By this i mean actually respecting games as a platform to express skill, strategy and teamwork rather than some shit to do on a sunday afternoon. It feels like suicide asking random fembots if they enjoy games irl because most won't and will probably thereafter see you as that guy that probably spends hours at a time couching swamp nuts. Whats up with you gamergirlbots? Are you guys a rare species or just well hidden? I am over 20 and have only ever spoke to one fembot who had genuine interests in vidya games. I see plenty of you bitches on twitch whorin it out and copping gwop but no where else.

Pls also, gtfo if you only play sims, gtfo if you only play console, gtfo if you aim to stream your tits on twitch
>>
File: kpp.jpg (52 KB, 940x588) Image search: [Google]
kpp.jpg
52 KB, 940x588
I'm too autistic to play multiplayer games, but I enjoy JRPGs and such.
>>
As someone who is now 28 years old, who spent the better part of 20+ non-stop years playing video games. I honestly don't get the appeal anymore. Video games are a waste of time, boring and not exciting at all. They don't bring happiness, they don't bring joy, they don't bring you success or anything worth while.

Normal functioning members of society grew out of video games at around age 12 or so. I know this because that's the time all the people I was around basically put down the controller/keyboard and began chasing females and taking on more mature endeavors.

Only the losers like myself kept on playing games, why? because we were losers in real life and felt it would be easier to just play games and escape into that world instead of having to face reality. You can only escape reality for so long before it comes to bite you in the ass full fucking force.
>>
>>28670622
Do you strictly play just JRPGs or have you played others (non jap RPGs)?
>>
>>28670666
Damn dude, you really hit home with "Only the losers like myself kept on playing games, why? because we were losers in real life and felt it would be easier to just play games and escape into that world instead of having to face reality." and in some aspects are correct. But i disagree with the fact that games must be seen as a waste of time, there are plenty of opportunities to gain from playing games, i've actually met a lot of people through it and a good number of them being the same age (20+). Esports is growing in potential and it'll only be a bit before the world puts games next to sports (or it might not happen at all but there is a good chance).
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 500x669
Plenty of girls enjoy games but autism is more commen in men so it's difficult to have the same kind of obsession about gaming as a whole as certain men do.

I play games on PC and console. I am an active member in multiple fandom a for games, not just the yaoi shipping part either. I made a full scale replica of a prop from one of my favorite games, so that was fun.

I also don't have a Twitch channel. Not gonna lie, it's tempting, just because thirsty men literally throw money at any girl on Twitch and I'd like to not have to leave the house ever but ultimately I don't want the effort. Not to mention I don't play LoL or Hearthstone.

I will say, stop searching for a girl who games just because you want a girlfriend who will suck your dick and not care that you play for eleven hours straight. There are plenty of girls that are fine with dating men who play video games even if they don't play. Just like there are plenty of men who aren't into sewing or knitting but there's nothing wrong with dating a girl into those things. It's normal to have hobbies separate from your SO.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.