[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"i liked the person i was talking to, and dont take this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
"i liked the person i was talking to, and dont take this in a bad way but im just not physically attracted to you, your just not my type thats all"

girl who was flirting with me to the weeks leading up to my 19th birthday, we'd had time together only for the previous week. she fucked my closest friend at the party, we hadn't talked since. now she wants to become friends again and talk like the "good ol times" probably because she has no other friends. we made small talk and then I asked "why'd you 180 about me? for a while you seemed into me"
that was the reply I got

I'm not even that bad looking, and she's nothing special.
amsad :(
>>
Yeah, girls are like that, they fuck whoever when they're in the mood while never desiring the guy that's being nice and always boosting her ego.

You've probably done nothing wrong apart from being a good person, just don't expect to get sex from that.
>>
Just forget about her op I know it's hard but what stopping her from pulling a other "180" on you save yourself from some more heartbreak
>>
>>28670519
Don't go for it pham. Get attractive and keep going till the day she orbits you
>>
>>28671251
I'm not gonna make it, despite what Zyzz says
>>
>>28670519
This is about how it'll go down for 70% of it unless you are a Chris Brown so don't bum yourself out over it. At least you got bishes flirtin with u bruh.
>>
>i like your body but im just not attracted to the person you are so no problem

and never messege the whore again
>>
>>28671251
How the fuck can I into fashion and hairstyle? It feels like it's too late. I'm tall and built but my style is shit and I look like a boi
>>
File: 1444087319320.png (605 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444087319320.png
605 KB, 900x900
>>28670519
>your just not my type thats all
JUST TELL ME I'M UGLY DON'T TALK AROUND IT LIKE THAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.