[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women normally worry that they offend guys? Last year in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: goteamretard.png (301 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
goteamretard.png
301 KB, 1920x1200
Do women normally worry that they offend guys?

Last year in college, I noticed a pattern with women in my classes. At first, they seem jubilantly friendly and talkative. But quickly become quieter, pensive, agitated, standoffish, etc. Though these behaviours were always too vague for me to make a proper heads-or-tails of, so I just kept talking in the vain hope of breaking through. Only for this to, obviously, backfire and result in them being "uncomfortable" around you.

So this past year, I decided to take a different route. Virtually the same shit: they're overly friendly at first, but gradually become more distant, on-edge, fidgety, and what have you. Except this time if something even seems the slightest bit off, I back off immediately, and spend the rest of class avoiding them as nonchalantly as one can in this scenario. This sometimes results in me, for example, sitting next to said girl, her appearing somewhat uneasy, and I just get up immediately and sit somewhere else. And after a short time, they'll suddenly come up to you, asking if they offended you or something, and spending the rest of class being friendlier again.

I'm not exactly sure what to make of this behaviour, and I'm too drunk to logic. So pic related.
>>
What you have done is made yourself look less needy and more alpha. You've made her chase you.

Idk maybe some redpill normie can explain this better
>>
>>28670836
>less needy and more alpha

ha no, you are just acting like a little queer and they feel bad for you
>>
>>28670886
>women
>having empathy for beta men

Wew
>>
I stopped talking to my oneitis because I knew it was going no where, a month past and now she's texting me often, tagging me in shit Facebook memes and sending me snapchats while I'm giving her nothing.

Girls are fucking weird, as soon as you don't want them they want you.
>>
As always, women are kind of stupid, if a guy isn't interested in them, they assume the guy probably has a bunch of other women who are ready to take the dick on a regular and start fawning over him.
Women's hormones makes them act like retards.
>>
File: sad-clown.jpg (90 KB, 843x661) Image search: [Google]
sad-clown.jpg
90 KB, 843x661
>>28670337
You did good, Im no normie, but as soon as women stop investing in our convo as much as I am, I take my stuff and go. Momma raised no clown.
>>
They had negative thoughts about you previously and probably told someone about it. Then when you moved, the probably suspected that you got wind of how they really felt about you. So they ask you what the problem us, when they know damn well theres a problem.
It's guilty concionce.
Some girl I used to work with did the same thing.
She thought i had a thing for her, but it was more of a working relationship. I already know she was cheating on her husband and screwing another guy we work with. My problem with her was that she sucked at her job, and was really annoying. But i know she thought i had a crush on her. I started ignoring her after a while, and stoped helping her out at work. She started feeling bad and asked if i wanted to "talk". (maybe a convo about how she wasnt that into me lol)

Fuck it dude. You're not obligated to waste time and attention on any woman whos not worth it to you.

Its not a big deal. Most ofthese bitches are too concerned about themselves anyway.
>>
>>28670337
People are nice when they are thrust into new social situations because they have no power, they need to get people to like them somehow. They stop being nice when they develop other friend groups and don't need to rely on you.

A less pessimistic interpretation is that people genuinely want to be liked and take not being liked personally, so if you appear to dislike them they become fixated on what that is.

>>28670836
>chasing
>the same as asking if you're offended
>>
>>28671000
>chased my oneitis
>realise that's stupid and stop
>they still don't care

>start fantasizing about them wanting you after you get /fit/ or something and then calling them out on their shallowness, etc.
>>
>>28670337
>stranger, low value man who may be a rapist starts talking/sitting by girl
>at first she tries to pretend to be nice to him so that he will leave her alone and won't get mad at her for ignoring him
>After some time she gets annoyed that he is still persisting in talking to her and that she has to waste her time on him. She starts to worry that she is giving him the false impression that he has a chance with her so she acts more distant to try to give him a more obvious hint to fuck off.
>girl realized she may have pissed off a mentally unstable rapist creep so she goes to make sure he isn't mad at her
>>
>>28672213
This.

>be nice to someone out of social convention
>misinterpreted as attraction
>fluctuate between feeling guilty for leading them on and thinking that you can spare a few minutes to humor them and not get Supreme Gentleman'ed.
>he reads PUA shit and thinks that "negging" you will make you like him
>try being nice or asking if he was offended to get him to stop
>whine to peers about situation
>>
File: 1458510040066.png (177 KB, 757x543) Image search: [Google]
1458510040066.png
177 KB, 757x543
>>28672213
>low value man

i dont get this

how can they tell you are "low" value? because they themselves dont like you?

what is "value" to a woman?
>>
>>28672327
If you are an 8+/10 (top 3% in looks) you are intrinsically valuable and a high value man. Money, alpha personality, status, fame, etc. will ascend you to godhood.
If you are a 7/10 (top 13% looks) you are a somewhat intrinsically valuable and a fairly high value man, more so the more money, status, etc. you have.

If you are a 6 (top 50%) you are not intrinsically valuable, and you need to have a LOT of money or status to become somewhat valuable

if you are in the bottom 50% you need an EXTREME amount of money and niche appeal to be somewhat valuable and you will most likely still get cucked.
>>
What do girls mean if they say they want you to have your own place?
It sounds like they're clingy and trying to move in with you. Are they like just trying to get in somewhere rent free?
>>
>>28672327
I don't know what it is but people give off a vibe.
At the beginning of the first semester at uni/college you will see that a lot of people are automatically drawn to certain individuals and that others are completely left alone.
It's the same in every situation where a lot of people that don't know each other have to spend time together. And it's always the same people. Don't know why or how but robots just give off a bad vibe.
And that's the value that anon spoke about
>>
>>28670337

I know this doesn't have nice meaning because "Le autistic 4chan meme" but you have autism
>>
>>28672443
>>28672443

then id be a cyborg. people are still drawn to me, i have lots of redeeming qualities, im just not friendly, trusting, and im not stupid.

people look down on you, and dont expect much whenyou're black but they always find out im not like the others, they get weirded out
>>
It's because you got up and changed seats in the middle of a class. Normal people don't do that.

Also I don't know what you mean about them starting off friendly and then becoming standoffish. I've always had the opposite experience where they open up more the longer I've known them.
>>
File: 1455022535598.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455022535598.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>28672688
>I don't know what you mean about them starting off friendly and then becoming standoffish. I've always had the opposite experience where they open up more the longer I've known them

thats the point of ops thread.

people do either one of the two scenarios

they open up, or close down

he is asking why do they close down so immediately, even after not appearing to do anything

although switching seats midclass is weird. wait til a break at least, or excuse yourself, come back and sit somewhere else.
>>
>>28670337
You probably look like a school shooter so they don't want you to shoot the school. But they nice to you because they also don't want you to shoot the school.
>>
>>28670836
Yeah that's one of the biggest tricks. They have to feel like you could walk away without giving a fuck and it helps to tacitly threaten or actually do it at some point and reluctantly take them back.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.