[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE PEACE LMAO Why do normies adore icons such as John
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: John-Lennon-Net-Worth.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
John-Lennon-Net-Worth.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1080
>DUDE PEACE LMAO

Why do normies adore icons such as John Lennon while they don't even live out his ideals?
>>
if they idolize peace loving people, it makes them feel better about their own shitty drama-loving ways
>>
>>28670306
>they don't even live out his ideals
Not even his ideals. The man was an asshole who beat his wife and emotionally abused his first born son.
>>
>>28670306
Ah yes, his ideals of being an abusive asshole to his wife and son while they live in fear of him. Such a great man.
>>
He's the poster child for self-indulgence masquerading as love and togetherness. This is why normies actually love him - he invented a language through which they could shirk accountability while still seeming emotionally invested in the world.
>>
>>28671155
this.
>implying normies or anyone cares about the peace meme
>implying they don't want to smoke marihuana and be hedonists
>>
rot in hell druggo scum
>>
File: 1451553479792.jpg (94 KB, 425x471) Image search: [Google]
1451553479792.jpg
94 KB, 425x471
>>28670306
I absolutely fucking hate imagine. Literally one of the worst songs ever.

There is no song more political and pretentious than imagine.

Literally advocating for outright communism, as he sits in a mansion playing that pretentious music.

heres a good part:

>And no religion too
>Imagine all the people
>Living life in peace

this is actually the drivel you'd expect to come out of a child. but people love it, unironically.

But the worst bit is when he says:

>"But I'm not the only one"

and he's exactly right. The problem is that so many people support his message. Its not really a surprise though, the political thought, as seen above is that from a child including the feel good message.

If you listen too it all, it quite accurately describes the new age left/marxists, and before you accuse me of strawmanning, remember how many of them actually support the message and consider it an accurate representation of their political worldview.

The whole song illustrates their agenda, and can basically be summed up by pretentious naive drivel from a child with some marxism sprinkled on top for some good measure.

sorry for the incoherent mess, but it needs to be said. This song is a disgrace.

Ben shapiro did a good segment on it, probably a lot better than what I wrote down.
>>
File: fucking chad.jpg (9 KB, 205x286) Image search: [Google]
fucking chad.jpg
9 KB, 205x286
>yfw you realize john lennon used to throw his beer on girls in the night club and get his buddies to kick the shit out of her boyfriend if he defended her
>>
>>28671752
seconded and originalio
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.