[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be game dev >in February 2016 find a schizophrenic yandere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>be game dev
>in February 2016 find a schizophrenic yandere programmer, voice actor and composer gf that browses 4chan and has multiple personality disorder
>at first, it was all going fine
>eventually she got more and more attached to me
>in turn, I get more and more attached to her
>she tells me that she believes that she's Harley Quinn, and has been for years
>I encourage it to try and help her
>she's becoming more and more attached to me by the day.
>love her. I could literally talk about ANYTHING with her
>feel finally happy in this world
>one day she breaks up because "we're both insane and that means we're encouraging each other" which is why "our relationship is unhealthy"
>initial breakup was bad. Really really bad
>I had constant panic attacks
>eventually a week later I went to see a psychiatrist
>diagnosed me with depression due to loss
>drink Xanax and Eglonyl
>talk to gf again
>try to argue with her to tell her that she's delusional because of that whole "insane feedback loop" thing.
>things go sour, she threatenes to block me
>beg her not to
>she does
>i feel nothing
>delete all her images and sites (apart from an archive I keep as insurance)
>feel nothing

Thanks Kay/PelPix

What the fuck just happened? Why didn't I feel sad or anything at all?
>>
File: 1391299513104.jpg (47 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1391299513104.jpg
47 KB, 400x533
>>28670283
can i add her?

did you fuck?
>>
>>28670328
No and no. Supposedly she's never going to date anyone or any men ever again.
>>
>>28670283
>Take Xanax
>Why don't I feel anything at all
Mystery of the century right there bitch
>>
>>28670345
Except Chad, once she gets sane enough to be attractive to him
>>
>>28670375
She's trans
>>
>>28670359
Well, that was before I actually took Xanax. I was only on eglonyl at that point.
>>
>>28670393
So stop calling it a she, its not even human
>>
>>28670480
I dunno if it counts, but she isn't a normal trans. She's intersex.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.