[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just had a couple of these and it was the worst shit I have ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 8638230.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8638230.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
Just had a couple of these and it was the worst shit I have ever fucking tasted.

Even Reject Shop knockoff BBQ snacks are better than these. No fucking wonder they were half price.

BRING BACK THE OLD SHAPES
>>
>>28670138
is this an American thing?
>>
I don't mind the new ones anon they taste sortof like bonito flakes or japanese type sauces iirc
>>
File: 5360.jpg (17 KB, 350x306) Image search: [Google]
5360.jpg
17 KB, 350x306
>>28670154
Australian.

At least best Shapes were untouched by their foul demon "new & improved" hands.

>>28670172
They taste like burnt AIDS powder. The new Pizza ones are passable but still not as good as the old.
>>
>>28670187
your tim tams are fucking delicious
>>
>>28670212
Thank you, I make them all myself
>>
According to their website and facebook they're meant to be releasing the original BBQ again alongside the new BBQ but I haven't seen a single box, nor heard of anybody with one.
>>
>>28670964
I know Reject Shops all over the place still have the originals of several flavours stacked high, so if you're in the market for them try there.
>>
Chicken Crimpies are eternal
>>
>>28670992
Thanks for the tip, lad. My sister and I were clearing out petrol stations but I'll definitely head to there tomorrow.
>>
Nacho cheese shapes are my favorite.. havent bought them in months hope they are still the same.
>>
>>28670138
Oh shit they still sell these? Fuck them if they've changed the flavour again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.