[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>massive anxiety as a teenager >discover alcohol >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1316.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1316.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>massive anxiety as a teenager
>discover alcohol
>finally feel content
>get decent factory job
>pays $32 an hour
>plenty of overtime
>easily drink 3 cases of beer a week
>tried to quit because of my beer belly and giving into societys norm
>massive anxiety from my teen years came flooding back
>had a 6 pack and felt great.

i've cornered myself into a boring addicted life and don't know if it's worth trying to conform.

anyone else prefer alcohol to society?
>>
>>28669714
had a 6 pack of beer not abs. play on words.
>>
hopefully i will live your life soon, getting drunk feels great
>>
I don't know how people can drink in isolation. It's too dull for that purpose. To me it's a drug you do socially with the intent to act a fool with friend and hopefully fuck someone too. Basically, to me, it's a drug you do to be a normie. If I wanted to get high alone, I'd rather do anything else really. Just how I feel though.
>>
>>28669714
tfw never been drunk
Don't want to be an addict. I'm already mentally ill enough.
>>
>>28670098
Opiates are great solo, coupled with a bit of skunk.
>>
>>28669714
>beer
>alcohol

Pick one faggot.
>>
>>28669714

I would drink all the time If I didn't live in Canada. One 24 is like 30+ bucks.
>>
Pic related would look much better without that degenerate tattoo.
>>
>boo hoo i drink a few beers a day
>i'm a-a-addicted

Holy shit are you 5?
>>
>>28670243
HOLY SHIT ARE YOU AN ALCOHOLIC PLEASE KILL YOURSELF
>>
File: armageddon beer.jpg (230 KB, 647x550) Image search: [Google]
armageddon beer.jpg
230 KB, 647x550
>>28670190
you're clearly not drinking the right beer then. lemme guess you're an amerilard that only had one bud lite under his dad's supervision once? Try this instead, it's $116 and stronger than liquor
>>
>>28669714
>anyone else prefer alcohol to society?
Yup. Same story as you. Except a job making $9-11.25 an hour, not nearly as much. I remember realizing I hadn't gone 7 days without drinking in years. I remember realizing just how much I loved drinking. That extreme satisfaction as the first drop touched my tongue. The withdrawals when I didn't drink. I don't give a fuck, I hate people anyways, and I'm a genuinely better person when I'm drunk.
>>
>>28670300
I'm euro and tasted all kinds of beers including homemades. But you can't fucking expect people to know that you are reffering to special brews that cost over 100 euros when you just say "beer". And yeah btw, you are thowing your money away, i hope you are very rich because there are a lot cheaper ways to get high gradation and good quality alcohol.
>>
File: hobgoblin.jpg (2 MB, 1757x1596) Image search: [Google]
hobgoblin.jpg
2 MB, 1757x1596
>>28670365
not really, was just recommending something strong in an attempt to convince said naysayer that beer can be strong, i don't drink that stuff desu, too strong to enjoy a glass. I prefer this.
>>
>>28670424
Btw I tought you was an ameritard at first so that's why I didn't take you seriously .
>>
>>28670300
That's essentially a novelty beer. Nobody is going to spend $116 on one beer or six pack or whatever quantity you get that stuff in for that price. I'd rather go buy nice whiskey than pay that much for that beer. Most ost beer is going to have an abv of 4-6%, which when compared to hard liquor isn't that much.

Also, most people will not spend more than about $10 for a six pack. You can get most premium craft sixers for about that much. If you're drinking beer for the alcohol, the best bang for your buck is malt 40's and cheap beers that usually have the words "light" or "ice" in the name.

Honestly you are pretty dumb and everything wrong with the hipster craft beer crowd.
>>
>>28669714
holy fuck 32 an hour????
>>
File: 1436651063248.jpg (51 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
1436651063248.jpg
51 KB, 500x399
I've always been one of those guys who's naturally bordering on good-looking and hideous, so I always avoided alcohol because it makes you uglier. It makes you look older, it gives you wrinkles, it makes you fat, it disrupts bodily functions in a way that makes you bald, gives you ED, makes you stink, etc.

The happiness it brings sounds great and I'm sure it would brighten my dismal life a little, but I'm just not ready to flush any potential of looking decent down the toilet for illusory contentment.
>>
>>28670471
oh it's fine man, i was trying to use the pound symbol first but it wouldn't let it go through cause it's non ascii text
>>
Guys r8 my "tastes" and drinking habits.

BUDGET TIER

Vodka
Bavaria 8.6 (8-10% vol depends on the type of can) costs 50$ a can

I HAVE DECENT CASH TIER

Whiskey
Liquour Wine (18% vol, exculsive to a small zone in north italy,tastes like an orgasm)

>SPECIAL TIER AKA ALMOST UNFINDABLE

My bartender sometimes orders some special kind of rhum made of coconut from barbados. He lets me have a shot very rarely but damn that thing tastes like P E R F E C T I O N.

What else are some nice alcohols to try out?
>>
I have about 2 beers a week and my family claims I'm an alcoholic. How the hell do you get away with it OP?
>>
File: 1459155943623.jpg (29 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
1459155943623.jpg
29 KB, 337x404
>>28670471
I love these inferiority complexes so many yuropoors have
>>
>>28670726
It's not the inferiority complex. It's plain fact that beer and alcohol in USA usually sucks, and since this website is vastly dominated by americans it's easy to presume that when someone says beer, they mean USA beer, instead of the european ones.
>>
>>28670493

>living in a poverty tier country
>>
>>28670726
So far you are the one that sounds with an inferiority complex, not trying to be mean tho.
>>
>tfw every 1-2 months when i have a day free all for myself i drink like there's no tomorrow
>manage to keep it away from being a weekly/daily addiction
>kinda get the gist of doing it daily
>know that if i become addicted my life will fall apart in one month

Am I living the dream guys?
>>
>>28669714
I'm the same, I drink about 3 or 4 12-packs of beer a week, sometimes having shots of whiskey or jager as well.

I've found life is incredibly boring without drinking, especially at night. I just sit at my computer not wanting to do anything, with nothing else to occupy my time. But with some beers in me I can just sit back and watch YouTube videos, shitpost on 4chan, or watch some anime and actually enjoy myself. I know it's killing me and and making me even uglier but I don't want to live much longer anyway so this is the perfect trade-off; I shorten my life and I get to enjoy what life I have left much, much more.

Fuck drinking with other people though, I hate doing that. Drinking by myself's much more enjoyable.
>>
>>28670805
I'm not the one bringing up somebody's nationality out of nowhere.
>>28670787
The brew scene in the states is booming and has been for a couple of years.
>>
>>28671165
Nice job, the brew scene in europe in europe is booming and has been for a couple of millenia.
>>
>>28671193
The US has excellent beers of its own is the point. Older doesn't mean better.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.