[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be neet two years ago >always watching let's plays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1463637273723.png (1 MB, 1600x1267) Image search: [Google]
1463637273723.png
1 MB, 1600x1267
>be neet two years ago
>always watching let's plays
>think "I can do that"
>record and edit over 50 videos
>keep them all private
>get drunk one night and make them public
>passout
>forget about doing it
>week passes
>get drunk
>log into youtube to watch cats being scared by cucumbers
>27,081 subs
>over a year and a half later I'm almost to half a million
>have apartment and qt autistic girlfriend

There is hope faggots. Just wanted to remind you that.

AMA if you want
>>
>>28669634
youtube channel or it didnt happen

tits were already provided this is what ive got now
>>
File: 1425277047289.jpg (136 KB, 1500x1442) Image search: [Google]
1425277047289.jpg
136 KB, 1500x1442
Fuck off bragfag.

Orlando
>>
What did you do to make your content so worthwhile? Were you funny? Pleasant voice? Good looking? Specific choice in games? How much effort did you put into all this? Did you just start recording? Did you edit / redo your work ever? Do you have a good sense as to why your content gained any popularity? How much of it do you think was luck?
>>
File: nice.jpg (200 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
200 KB, 1280x720
very impressive, hope to one day climb up to some form of happiness too one day
>>
>>28669649
Not my tits dumbass. Wont tell you who I am but if you watch lets plays you've probably seen a thumbnail for one of my videos at the very least
>>
>>28669634
Youtube's gaming viewers are one giant hivemind.

If you can catch a ride then your sub count rockets up. This how some people go from 200,000 in 5 years to 2 million in 6 months.
>>
>>28669687
I do watch them. I see lots of thumbnails, which one is yours?
>>
>>28669704
He's just playing around he wants attention
>>
>>28669687
nobody said they had to be your tits

now link your shit
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
>it's op makes up stories of what he wish happened but actually didn't happen thread again
>>
>>28669634
>>28669649
What's the first letter of your channel, familia?
>>
File: Capture.png (7 KB, 368x108) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7 KB, 368x108
>>28669752
not quite famalam

im just harassing the faker
>>
stop this shit and post videos.
>>
>>28669676
>What did you do to make your content so worthwhile?
Tight editing
>Were you funny?
I don't think so I always ending making puns
>Pleasant voice?
god no
>Good looking?
No I've never even showed my face in my videos
>Specific choice in games?
Now that I make money off it whatever is new
>How much effort did you put into all this?
A fuckton in editing because I'm autistic
>Did you just start recording?
Yeah then it just kinda snowballed
>Did you edit / redo your work ever?
Yes
>Do you have a good sense as to why your content gained any popularity?
2 year olds
>How much of it do you think was luck?
70%
>>
>>28669704
googly eyes and tits
>>
>>28669634
You're not fucking Life of Boris, are you? He blew up hardcore like last week
>>
>>28669796
I know. I wasn't trying to accuse of samefagging. I just was trying to show my interest by asking the op a simplified version of your question. Sorry for being a newfag.
>>
>>28669844
dont be a nice guy to op until he provides proof
>>
>>28669676
>>28669817
What games did you play?

What program did you use to record games?
>>
>>28669817
So you put in a lot of work into editting, and despite your unpleasant voice and lack of humor, got lucky and managed to get a bunch of dumb kids to watch your videos without even trying.

What aspect of your personality do you think got people to stick around? Was it your knowledge of the gameplay? Articulation of thought and experience while playing?What part of your content do you think made all these kids stick around? Do you think your editting work made a large contribution to your success?
>>
>>28669841
Nope but love that dudes videos
>>
>>28669817
>not showing face and autistic
>gaining views

Nope, autists only gain views by showing face. Only people with extreme wittiness and a loveable voice can get it made without showing face.
>>
>>28669888
Max Payne 3
COD
ect

capture card dawg
>>
>>28669889
>So you put in a lot of work into editting, and despite your unpleasant voice and lack of humor, got lucky and managed to get a bunch of dumb kids to watch your videos without even trying.
Yup.
>What part of your content do you think made all these kids stick around?
I yell fuck a lot.
Do you think your editing work made a large contribution to your success?
Not large but it differently helped because better quality makes certain people stick around
>>
>>28669742
>it's an image.jpg pepe
>>
>>28669919
I'd be an asshole if I considered myself witty but I assure you I am very autistic
>>
>>28669634
send me cs skins if you play cs pls
>>
>>28669686
.You'lll make it anon.
>>
That's not really relevant, youtube success is all luck, seems to me. There are people who make really good shit just for fun and hardly get any viewers while let's player/vlogger #28472 shits out the same video over and over and gets paid like he has an important job.
>>
>>28669634
sovietwomble?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.