[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you most afraid of, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I'm still a virgin and I'm afraid I'll die one
>>
basic income won't become a reality and i'll be forced to wageslave until i die
>>
I'm afraid of being alone and emotional pain.
I need to kill my feels and my desires to have sex.

I want to live in a mountain with no people around.
>>
i'm afraid of dying
>>
>>28669518
this^
just too scared to pull the trigger.
>>
>>28669483
Nonexistance

I don't want to die, I want to exist

Life is a cruel joke
>>
>>28669483
Dying alone miserable without ever being loved
>>
you will be a strong wizard someday robro; dw
>>
>>28669483
Im afraid that ill never succeed and disappoint everyone who cares about me
And im afraid of coming home to my gf having committed suicide every day
>>
>>28669483
I'm afraid I'm going to die before I get a chance to do something significant with my life and show the world what I'm made of.

It kinda scares the shit out of me sometimes. For example, the Columbine victims all had dreams and they never got to achieve them for obvious reasons. I don't really enjoy living but I want to go out with a bang and middle finger to the world to show them that I'm not a pathetic loser and that I can do something with my life.
>>
>>28669483
earn a hundred dollars or whatever degenerate currency your fourth world country prints and go bang a local hooker and see then how overrated it is so you can continue to focus on more important shit. bang problem solved. if you want love though well that's a different story.
>>
>>28669483
I'm afraid to die before i can see all of my goals realized, and I am frightfully afraid that everything i fight for will also die in the future.

I really do love life. death just makes it so scary when you fuck up.
>>
I'm afraid the medication I will be put on soon will fuck me up (it will be SSRI, haven't gotten prescribed yet, but I know my diagnoses and have done my research).
>>
>>28669834
Don't take those evil jewish pills. You're stronger than that, anon.
>>
>>28669880
If I don't, then I will continue to have delusional thoughts, anon.
>>
>>28669917
Fuck, schizophrenic? I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>28669947
Schizotypal with OCD.

I do have hallucinations, but comparatively mild.
>>
File: 1358135540130.jpg (46 KB, 479x379) Image search: [Google]
1358135540130.jpg
46 KB, 479x379
>What are you most afraid of, robots?

myseIf
>>
>>28669483
Be proud of your virginity.
I felt for the belly gf meme.
It's just disgusting, I want to throw up every time we kiss.
Her fat belly mask part of her fat vagina, I didn't even saw her butthole yet. Her boobs are just awful and pathetic, not even big, just two floppy shitty skin bag.
I have trouble keeping an erection.
She is needy and annoying, even if she's older than me. I'm more good looking than her by at least 4 points, so she is desperate to keep me around I believe since it boost her ego.

It's unreal, I was tired to be /tfw no gf/ so I literally removed all my standard and forced myself with her. I don't feel more happy.

Her father is a nice guy who makes great BBQ, so I'll keep seeing her for maybe a few more weeks.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.