[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be NEET >trying to get into a college >dad had a talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: DpvDEWy.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
DpvDEWy.png
433 KB, 800x850
>be NEET
>trying to get into a college
>dad had a talk with my psychiatrist today
>she told him to talk to an educational advisor some shit
>he does
>now dad wants to send me to arizona
It's over
>>
You're complaining about being set up in a new state with a place and education???
Let's trade, you can live in the basement and work at walgreens
>>
File: imply.png (307 KB, 458x357) Image search: [Google]
imply.png
307 KB, 458x357
>normalfag gets to go to a college out of state
>his dad's paying
>"it's over'

you're a fucking faggot
>>
File: boop.png (569 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
569 KB, 920x720
>>28669438
I do live in the basement though.

I know what it's like in Arizona. My dad also used the same rhetoric to convince me that he did to send me to fat camp in 8th grade and alternative school in 11th grade.

It's over

>>28669492
>implying it's college out of state
You don't know what happens in Arizona do you?
>>
>>28669536
Lol youre schizo aren't you
>sending a schizo to a progun state
>>
>>28669602
Yeah but not the point

pic related is all the mental health hospitals and institutions in Tucson, AZ.

That's just one town.
>>
>>28669626
Why you want to hurt innocent people anon? Have you considered hypnotherapy?
>>
>>28669626
Here's another cluster of mental institutions

Why the fuck would I want to go to Arizona
>>
>>28669671
You can jerk off and smoke weed anywhere, at least you'll be away from your parents
>>
>>28669401
>has a dad who cares enough to send him to school and health insurance to get help he needs
>has a dad
>has health insurance
>has school paid for

damn shit's tough sometimes isn't it
>>
>>28669786
>has dad
But no mom. I don't get why people think a dad is more important than a mom.
>has health insurance
yes
>has school paid for
Arizona isn't a place of learning, it's a place for the mentally ill to get locked away.
>>
>>28669831
>wants to send his son to school
>schizo son thinks im gonna lock him away

JUST
>>
>>28669831
Dads are usually the ones who abandon the family/ generally aren't in the picture. Either way take advantage of the opportunities bestowed upon you because eventually you won't get anymore and then you'll really be hurting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.