[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women of /r9k/. Us men want to ask you something. What do women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x512
Women of /r9k/.

Us men want to ask you something.

What do women want? Seriously.
I have a woman but I feel like a lot of dudes here can benefit from your perspective.
>>
>>28669343
>I have a woman
if thats so then go ask her and gtfo
>>
We like guys who treat us like shit. Many of us like being beaten and raped and emotionally abused, go try it
>>
maybe you should ask the woman you're interested in, we can't speak for an entire gender
>>
>>28669407
I did. I'll post her responses if the thread gains any sort of traction.
>>
>>28669444
Well what do YOU want?

You're fucking splitting hairs here. You know what I meant. Obviously I know you can only answer for yourself or perhaps your small circle of friends.
>>
>>28669497
>me
right now I want cereal
>>
>>28669509
>right now I want cereal
Fucking whore
>>
Just go on youtube and look up 'How to get a GF'. You'll hear all the generic platitudes, "be yourself, be confident, love yourself, don't be creepy, look nice, be charming, yada yada". And there is a valid point to all that shit, but I don't think there's some magical answer to this shit that you're gonna get.
>>
>>28669509
What you want in a man is cereal? That's just weird.
>>
File: 1462893049074.jpg (37 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1462893049074.jpg
37 KB, 275x275
I want bigger breasts and to genocide all big titted cows who complain about having big tits.
>>
I want a guy who will play vidya with me and not call me ugly, also I don't want a fat guy, I don't know why anyone would.
>>
>>28669629
Of course there is.

You can't talk shit about how dumb women are on this board and then say suddenly they're complex. For example, all I had to do is get a trendy haircut and act like I was important but still vaguely humble.
>>
>>28669509
its time to leave /r9k/ for /b/ or something
>>
>>28669643
Im glad youre making a reputation for yourself, flatypus anon
>>
>>28669643
same too be quite honest family
>>
>>28669660
No one wants a ugly faced gf either. People settle. You're no fuckin prize.
>>
>>28669666
>Satanic suggestion.
>>
>>28669643
Big tits serve no purpose though. I have DD and there more of a hassle then they are worth.

>guys stare at you all the fucking time
>back hurts after a standing for a while
>can't wear anything to revealing or you get shamed

I rather have perfect B cups desu.
>>
>>28669643
So get implants.

Stop being jealous of other women. It's off putting.
>>
>>28669550
I got cereal, how does that make you feel anon :^)
>>
>>28669643
If you're going to complain in two different threads, just send pics already. If you're average looking and not fat, you have zero problems. If you're fat, you need to work on it, but that is possible.
>>
>>28669707
Oh boo hoo you live a life where men are attracted to you. What a horror...
>>
>>28669684
Dude are you really upset that she shat on fat guys? It seems like such an irrational thing to get upset over. You're in full control of your weight. Try being short.

And yeah, of course people settle. But you can maximize your good looks to make them more likely to settle.
>>
>>28669727
No, they're not even attracted to me. I'm average looking at best. They probably just imagine doing lewd things to my boobs. It's pretty uncomfortable to be stared at...
>>
>>28669684
I don't have a problem with dating an ugly faced guy, I know where I stand, there's no excuse for being a fat fuck though
>>
>>28669711
Careful not to choke on it. I know how sluts like you just love swallowing.
>>
>>28669707
Lose some weight and your udders will get smaller. Why did you think telling us about your huge tits would be appropriate here? You want pats on the back?

Oh poor you, having such huge tits, oh it must be terrible. You're so beautiful but you don't know it.

If you hate your big bad boobs so much, then get a reduction. But you don't even actually hate your boobs probably, you gladly put up with everything for what you get in return. Again, there's a reason why there are more breast augmentations performed than breast reductions. Maybe, because big boobs are worth the trouble?

Have I sated your thirst for compliments or are you going to keep fishing for them you greedy cunt?
>>
>>28669790
oh I'll make it extra messy just for you
>>
>>28669731
I'm not even fat dude. Relax. I'm saying people settle.

I reacted because I've actually seen fat or ugly girls turn down fat or ugly guys. Girls are way too fucking picky.
>>
There is no unified sense of 'what women want'. I'd expect that most would prefer you simply ask them individually and provide it.
>>
>>28669660
But are you ugly?
>>
>>28669772
And? That still means they're attracted.

Imagine how virgins feel when you're complaining about being looked at. You can have sex whenever you want and you bitch.

>PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT ME
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>28669826
>Girls are way too fucking picky.
I can agree with that. But some of the same people who talk about girls being too picky refuse to improve aspects of themselves that they can easily change. I wish that I could be in the position of a fat dude where I could improve, but I'm stuck at 5'6" and there's nothing I can do about that.
>>
>>28669788
There's no excuse for you not fixing your ugly self up with make up and better clothing.

Put some fuckin effort into it.
>>
>>28669855
Well I'm not one of those people.

We don't even disagree. You're just arguing for the sake of it.

Girls should know they're fuckin place like men do. Just because guys want to fuck doesn't mean you're marriage material.
>>
I want a penis and a gf. I realize that's not a realistic expectation, so I'll just be mad about it because I don't have any other way of handling emotions.
>>
>>28669903
No one cares about some trans gendered piece of shit. Get medication you basket case.
>>
>>28669855
I've tried to find motivation to get fit on my own, but it's very difficult to stay motivated when you do it without any immediate incentive. My selection of friends is very limited and I can't get new ones. I need someone who can motivate me by doing it together.

Also, I used to be slim just about 2 years ago, I didn't get anywhere with girls then either, despite being otherwise average looking.
>>
>>28669794
I'm 5'10 120 pounds.
I was just telling you big boobs aren't great at all. It's better to have nicer medium sized boobs. You get the best of all worlds.

Because breast reduction cost money and I'm poor.
The only reason girls get breast augmentations are because they are insecure, not only about there boobs, but in general, there whole body. I don't even know why they get it done, most guys rather have a natural girl.

Compliments on what? My ego has been flat lined through this whole discussion.
>>
>>28669788
post contact info, im p attractive
>>
File: 7744482_orig.png (975 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
7744482_orig.png
975 KB, 1000x500
>>28669708
Oh yeah, it'd be great to get really fucking painful and expensive implants in your most erogenous zone, when other poor, poor, poor girls :'( get them naturally.

>>28669716
There is literally nothing to show. I'm a plank.

>>28669794
>>28669707

I almost forgot to add this.

>muh back
Shut the fuck up, you ungrateful cow. Small strains on your back is NOTHING compared to being unwanted by men due to looking like a child.
>abloo abloo cant wear anything too revealing :'(
ATLEAST YOU CAN FUCKING WEAR SOMETHING REVEALING I CANT WEAR JACK SHIT WHILE YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH CAN YOU DONT KNOW HOW FUCKING GOOD YOU HAVE IT
>>
>>28669923
Trust me. You weren't average looking.
>>
>>28669813
Don't try to tempt me you disgusting succubus. I am a man of the church.
>>
who orderd a large pepperon pizzapie

testtest
>>
>>28669931
Come on, nipples are fine as well. Do it, anon.
>>
>>28669923
>difficult to stay motivated when you do it without any immediate incentive.
Part of growing the fuck up and being an adult is doing things that don't have immediate reward. That's why people go to college for 4 years to get a degree.
>>
>>28669924
Yeah they'd rather have a natural girl. And yet you bitch about being desired.

It's like someone bitching that their face is too pretty so they attract people who just like them for that.

We are all attracted initially by looks. Don't act like you're different.
>>
>>28669842
For the wrong reasons though.
It's like someone wanting to be with you only for your money. How would that make you feel?

Yeah I know I can have sex whenever I want. That's one of the perks of being a woman. What does that change though? I'm not a degenerate whose into one night stands so it's irrelevant to me.
>>
>>28669945
you want some of my cereal mr. church man? I'll share if you like, it's pretty... grrrrrrreat ;^)
>>
File: 1447037183217.jpg (58 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
1447037183217.jpg
58 KB, 394x476
I want a guy who is better than me in nearly every way yet will look past all of my flaws because he has this one small quirk that makes him relatable.

...oh wait. I just described 99% of posts in "ideal partner" threads.
>>
>>28669931
Men can't even get implants for penis enlargement you ungrateful piece of shit.

Asshole.
>>
>>28669924
You try to play it off as "so what if men aren't attracted to you? Muh back!" but we all know you would do nothing but bitch if big boobs were considered ugly so fuck off. You don't know what it's like to know that 90% of men out there aren't going to be interested in you unless you get painful implants on your favorite erogenous zone, so you can just jump off a fucking cliff and die with your bitching I hate you all.
>>
>>28669940
What the fuck do you know?
I have OCD and am a sperg. Being attractive does shit for me when I can't initiate conversations.

You can't expect me to date fat cows if you won't date fat men either. Uglyness is something you can't do anything about, but I won't settle for something I don't feel any attraction or arousal by. Average looking girls are fine, but I can't stand disturbing facial features.
>>
>>28669931
>complains about being unwanted
>tons of men who love dfc

I think it's your disgusting personality men don't want.
>>
File: image.png (235 KB, 348x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
235 KB, 348x400
>>28669924
>is 5'10"
>120 lbs
>AND has big tits

Any other "flaws" you want to mention
>>
>>28669966
I already attend university, so I am already doing something that you would define as being that.

I am just saying that losing weight is not easy to do for some people. Okay, one time I actually lost 20 kg by only eating noodles, but that shit isn't healthy.

My means of exercising are also limited, since I happen to be disabled, making it difficult to walk long distances without getting knee pains. Swimming is the only valid option.
>>
>>28669660
Are there heaps of girls that like vidya games and just dont go out much because they are playing vidya games? It just feels atm almost every female sees games as childish beta shit. Where can i find a girl who is genuinely as excited as i am for gamus and not doing it to become a tit streamer for cash?
>>
Girl from /r9k/ told me she subconsciously (obviously not the case since she knew) judged if a guy was good dad material (pretty sure it's about how good a partner he'd be, not a daddy fetish thing) or not for maybe the first 30 minutes and it tainted the entire interaction. She could never have let go of that impression after that.

I've always thought first impressions were BS. Sure, people judge on the information they have and that can taint future interactions. Like, you don't hand the weakling the gun during a zombie apocalypse right after all you've seen her do is crying. Fine. But this binary 'dad eligibility' stuff is just rather extreme.
>>
>>28669988
So it's the face that should be the most important. Well in that case, I fucking lost.
And who said I was desired? Because I bunch of creeps, like literal creeps, stare at me in the train? Fuck, I'm feel more scared then desired.

>>28670007
God you're insufferable. My best friend as A cups and has the face of a model. Every time we go out, she's the one who always gets hit on, not me.
I don't even know why you're arguing with me, I'm you with bigger boobs. Nothing more.
>>
>>28669931
>tfw no insecure gf who thinks she can't get anyone better than you because of something as irrelevant as breasts
Its terrible but I love the idea now, betrayal taints you.
>>
>>28669990
Or like someone initially being attracted because of your hair.

OH MY GOD THE HORROR

There is always going to be a superficial aspect to attraction. What you're complaining about is ridiculous.
>>
>>28670048
I was just pointing out losing weight wouldn't really help.
>>
>>28669924
>5'10
>120 pounds
>DDs
>literally the most ideal body type
>complains about attention

My cow crusade starts here.
>>
>>28670056
There are so many workout routines for people of all different disabilities and circumstances. Dieting is a huge part of it too, and it can be done healthily. I lost 30 pounds from having a better diet alone. I went from being a chubby faggot to pretty decent looking.
>>
>>28669990
So what do you want? Guys to ignore your boobs?

You want them to come up before meeting you and saying I like your personality? Don't you understand how unrealistic that is?
>>
>>28670120
If you have a decent looking face, you're way better off. I hate butterfaces.
>>
I really dislike how women argue. It's absolutely revolting to me. The choices of words, where the focus in the conversation is.
/clg/ is a prime example. Compare to /v/ during their more serious moments. I prefer /v/ and they're literal kids.
>>
>>28670101
Superficial to a certain degree.
If all someone has to offer are money or looks, what does that say about the people who want them?
>>
>>28670065
On steam probably
>>
>>28670016
Dude every guy who says they're average ends up posting a picture here.

They are never average. Never.

You're a 4/10 at best if no girl talked to you. A girl will flirt with me once a month. I'm barely average.
>>
>>28670125
Good for you, you obviously have more discipline than me.

Point is, I've done it before, it has nothing to do with growing up. It's just a lot more difficult to stay on track because I don't have promising romantic prospects even if I do get in shape. I have always had issues with self-confidence and I have anxiety, OCD and aspergers. Again, being average looking and intelligent does nothing for you when you can't hold conversations.
>>
>>28670120
>>28670131
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Face > everything else.
If someone wants you for your body alone, then your nothing to pump and dump material. In that case, just give me smaller boobs. At least that way, I know guys will want me for me, not my boobs.
>>
>>28670048
This. Post a picture of body for proof.
>>
>>28669990
>wrong reasons
What kind of logic is that? Do you suggest human interaction should be done via text to speech and through blindfold?

It's not that big an asset. It pisses me off when a girl who's almost half my height has disproportionately large boobs and pretend I'm looking at her breasts when I look down at her.

It's just her brining attention to them. Eventually you start going 'yeah, so'? Or if you like her you Crack a joke. But it's obnoxious as fuck. Imagine a dude walking around flexing his biceps all the time. That's what a girl who thinks everyone looks at her breasts is like.
>>
>>28670179
>you obviously have more discipline than me.
> I don't have promising romantic prospects
That's your defeatist attitude speaking.

>being average looking and intelligent does nothing for you when you can't hold conversations.
It improves your self confidence tenfold. I don't have aspergers, but my anxiety has been so bad at some points that I couldn't even order things at restaurants. It helps me be more confident when I know that people aren't judging me as much for my appearance. Like I said before, it's your attitude that needs fixing. You clearly have major hindrances, but you can't allow them to demotivate you.
>>
>>28670151
So you're walking around with a life resume of some sort? Perhaps stop that? I know it'd probably feel dishonest at first but play the damn game without holding back. Nobody else does that.
>>
>>28670178
Ultimately, you can believe what you wish. I have an obsession with facial symmetry, so I trust my own judgement and that of friends who have seen me, more than I do yours.

My social issues, which I have official diagnoses for, are a much bigger factor.

I can only hold conversations if the social occasion is semi-scripted (presentations, group discussions with specific topics). If they are spontaneous I fail to utter other than short words.
>>
>>28670191
Easy for you to say, titmonster.
>>
>>28670084
Do you think the non "creepy" ones don't desire you?

Your major complaint is being looked at. If they were raping you that'd be a completely different story.
>>
>>28670151
I said right away it was a mere aspect. Why are you parroting what I'm saying? My point is complaining about an attractive quality you have is not a real problem.
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 175x268) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 175x268
>>28670104
Dude just accept your titties and use them for your own gain- you have big ones and aren't fat or short that's like a huge lottery right there. Do it for the femanons who have breasts smaller than all their younger and older family members, for the ones who have to take fat girls snidely saying at least they have a REAL woman's body, for the ones who feel sheepish and ridiculous in sexy dresses or like a little girl next to a woman whose 5'+

Love yourself for what you got, please
>>
>>28670250
Getting slimmer will not stop me from being severely uncomfortable in new situations, nor having to do certain things between 3-7 times nor having to compulsively pray before going to sleep even though I don't believe in God.

These are the grounds for my anxieties and lack of romantic success, not my weight. Maybe a small fraction might be due to that, but I don't notice it.

It's easy to say that I shouldn't allow things like this to demotivate me, but they do. I already have difficulties getting women when I am slim, so it's not much worse for me to be overweight either. I think it would be much easier for me to be able to get in contact with someone who'd work on my problems together.
>>
>>28670357
Uh, meant 5'5"+
>>
>>28670401
No, none of those things alone will suddenly make you feel comfortable talking to people. It is a buildup of small things; it takes time and it's not easy. It seems like you're unwilling to try solutions that don't have an immediate reward. You actually admitted that in your initial reply to me.

>I think it would be much easier for me to be able to get in contact with someone who'd work on my problems together.
You mean like a girlfriend-type who'd help you work on your problems?
>>
>>28670191
Do you not get guys and girls will pump and dump over a face?

You are inexperienced.
>>
>>28670503
>You mean like a girlfriend-type who'd help you work on your problems?
Yes. Lose weight by going swimming together, for example. That doesn't sound too unreasonable to me.

I have lost my patience. In 23 years of living I have never had a girlfriend. Only a couple kisses on the cheek but that is about it.

Again, I've been slim before and it didn't help me then either, it won't make a difference now.
>>
>>28670074
How old was this girl? I'm guessing she was in her late twenties/early thirties and looking for betabux
>>
>>28670548
No, attractive faces are extremely valuable. They suggest good genetics and upbringing, so people pretty much always want to hold on to people with attractive faces and make a relationship work
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 500x750
Different women want different things.

But mostly weapons. And dragons. Those are nice to have.

>in b4 all women want Chad

Well, when you consider Chad to be "any man not horribly disfigured and can hold a conversation and isn't a basement dweller" then yeah, I guess most women prefer "Chad".
>>
>>28670593
Early 20's.
I was not that kind of guy apparently. (unsurprising)
>>
>>28670571
You're not likely to find a girl who's interested in working out you problems with you. Females are inherently self-serving, and that attitude has been exacerbated by how they're brought up in today's society to see men as mere tools for their own emotional needs. The very moment a man exhibits a shred of emotions, they will jump ship.

>Again, I've been slim before and it didn't help me then either, it won't make a difference now.
No, that ALONE will not make a difference, but coupled with other things, it will. I wish that I was in your position. I'm a fucking manlet and I wish I could change that, but I can't. You have to deal with the cards you're dealt and make the best out of the situation.
>>
>>28670648
>douche beard

get some fucking taste
>>
>>28669343
Chad, that's what all women have wanted since we slithered out of the sea.
>>
>>28670648
>can hold a conversation
FML.
Strangers freak me the fuck out.

Do you count living with a roommate in an apartment, but never attending parties or other social events as being a basement dweller?

If so, I'm even more fucked. Why don't people just want to stay inside instead of spending their time going to drink alkohol, only to need recovery time and then doing it again. Makes no sense. Getting shitfaced isn't even fun.
>>
>>28670648
>Different women want different things.
Wrong.

All women are attracted to men who are
>tall
>masculine
>have a good looking face
>rich/has potential to be rich
>high status/famous
>pre-selected by many women

All qualities of Chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 800x1185
>>28670705
>thinking the only thing to do outside of the house is drink

There are plenty of hobbies and activities adults do that don't require drinking. You seem pretty sheltered. Try hiking, fishing, hunting, gardening, photography, kayaking, skiing, conventions, etc etc.

I go to social gatherings all the time where alcohol is served and most people don't get piss face drunk, and most people don't care if your drink or not. In fact, many social gatherings I've been to are just a group of 5-30 people just hanging out at someone's house playing SSB4 or some tabletop games.

You can prefer to be inside but you need to have actual hobbies that expose you to other people. Otherwise don't be mad when girls don't like you.

>>28670747
Sure, plenty of those things many women find attractive. But you're delusional if you think all women need all of those things to date a guy.

That's like saying all men want is
>young
>thin
>big tits/shapely ass
>low partner count
>long thick soft hair
>perfect skin
>white teeth
>innie vagina
>small nipples
>plays video games/is into nerdy stuff

It's like sure, that's considered ideal for most millennial men. But not every woman has to have all of those features to find a mate. It's the same for men. You just need to have one or two great qualities, and (this is important) not shoot above your league. ,en often see themselves as young, thin, and marginally attractive and therefore they deserve a young, thing, marginally attractive woman, when globally those women at at the top of the totem pole since men care mostly about youth and looks. Mean while women take into account factors men don't.
>>
File: 1456099287006.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1456099287006.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>28669509
this is what women ACTUALLY want desu
>>
>>28670859
Those hobbies are boring, not intellectually stimulating and are, in some cases, unfit for a disabled person. I can't hike, fish (if using a boat), ski, kayak.

Conventions are very crowded, and the ones I'd be interested in attending would smell like sweat from people who can't do proper hygiene.

I have no artistic talent, so photography is basically going to be shit tier.

Don't you have any good ones where effort isn't required, anon?
>>
>>28670859
>>white teeth
>>innie vagina
AHAHAHA
>>
>>28670859
I didn't say they were all requirements, just that that's what most women want out of a man which disproves what you said about women wanting different things

>young
All girls are young at one point. What's your point?
>thin
Stop stuffing your face and do some cardio
>big tits/shapely ass
Get implants for tits and do squats for a shapely arse
>low partner count
Stop fucking every Chad you see
>long thick soft hair
Grow your hair, buy hair products, apply said hair products or go to a stylist
>perfect skin
Moisturise, exfoliate, change your pillow case every 3 days, keep a separate towel for your face and change it every 3 days
>white teeth
Teeth whitening
>innie vagina
Most men don't even care about this. The whole innie/outtie/roastie thing is to make women insecure about their genitals in response to how you make us insecure with our penis size. Surgery is always an options regardless
>small nipples
Never heard of this. Now you're just grasping at straws
>plays video games/is into nerdy stuff
This is a 4chan thing; most men don't care.

Now tell me how to become:
>tall (keep in mind leg lengthening surgery is very expensive, extremely painful and very risky)
>masculine
>rich
>high status/famous
>pre-selected
>>
>>28670859
Don't let them get to you, nobody is really that stupid to not see the irony. I'd be longing to ride Chad into the sunset if I were a girl.
>>
>>28670253
Everyone has an obsession with facial symmetry. It's called the basis of attraction. If no girl ever smiled and said hello to you then you are not average.
>>
>>28671446
>hasn't heard of sperg special interests before.
>>
>>28671214
>share interests
>4chan thing
No. No its fucking not. The problem is that there's not shared interest most of the time so men can't hold that as a standard.

Look at gay couples though.
>>
>>28671446
Also, they have smiled and said hello, but that is not what I'm talking about. They haven't ever gone as far as to ask me out. I can't ask them because I can barely speak to them outside of scripted scenarios.

I can only speak to people I know, which is a huge problem, because you don't really get familiar with people unless you can talk.

Also, I don't even know what I would talk to them about. I have narrow interests that they are not likely to share.
>>
>>28670643
And big breasts aren't a valuable genetic trait? Are you brain dead?
>>
>>28671679
Perfect faces are objectively a good thing. Facial beauty can be measured according to the golden ratio. There is such a thing as preference when it comes to breasts, however.

Everyone appreciates a nice face, not everyone like big breasts.
>>
>>28671558
Where did I say sharing interests is a 4chan thing? I said video games and nerdy stuff is. Learn how to read, perturbed roastie.

>>28671679
The face is far more important because it's essentially a snapshot of how healthy you are, how good your genes are, and how you were brought up

Would you pick an ugly girl with big tits over a beautiful girl with small tits?
>>
no, fuck off
we dont want to know what they want
we want pussy, not knowing what their stupid cunts wish for
besides, they dont know
your "job" is to tell her what she should want
>>
>>28671935
Wait so you're so retarded that you think you have to go to 4chan to have 'nerdy' interests?
That's absolutely insane. 4chan has only been around for little over 10 years.
>>
>>28671989
In the real world, most men don't play video games or do "nerdy stuff"

In the real world, most men don't require their gfs to play video games or do "nerdy stuff"

Grow up, manchild
>>
>>28669343
Someone average in every aspect like me, that wants a longlongterm relationship. Ironically, I'm also afraid of dating.
I can't talk for other women, some want the same, some want money, some want a big dick....
>>
>>28672024
you must be 12 to think this is true
even middle aged normalfags play fagbook games

fuck outa here billybob underaged redneck
>>
>>28672100
>facebook games = video games

Low IQ manchild detected
>>
Don't ask women for dating advice.
They don't know what they want.
They don't know they want to be lied to.
They won't admit they want to be abused.
>>
File: thatscute.gif (2 MB, 340x223) Image search: [Google]
thatscute.gif
2 MB, 340x223
>>28672117
nobody said that you fucking retard
kill yourself asap
>>
>>28672206
>even middle aged normalfags play fagbook games

Low IQ
>>
>>28672212
>i cannot read

so will you fuck off or want to get banned?
>>
>>28672248
>In the real world, most men don't play video games or do "nerdy stuff"
>even middle aged normalfags play fagbook games

Facebook games aren't video games, low IQ subhuman
>>
>>28670145
Boo hoo, poor virgin.
>>
Someone I am attracted to who is attracted to me.
Sexually dominant and will choke me while I orgasm then finish themselves on my ass/tits/belly.
Will hold me at night so I feel less alone.
>>
>>28672384
See that's just rude. Except if I was certain you're a (real) woman it'd be clear you'd think you had me there. Most of this shit on 4chan is just to get a reaction. But with women (again, to be clear, irl) there's this smug attitude to having insulted someone.

/clg/ is catty as fuck though.
>>
>>28669343
Not much. He sweet and caring guy. Someone who can make me laugh. I would a bf who was a music producer. Most women don't have high standards. Contary to what the bitter virgins here say.
>>
>>28672096
I am perplexed
you say you want an above average man
Does that mean you wouldnt date an above average male
>>
>>28672314
you really need to mentally challanged underaged shitstain to consider those lines the same

fucking ameritard die in cancer along with your family
>>
i just want to be comfy with a guy that i know loves me a lot. the kind of traits i am attracted to is edginess, intelligence, humour, and being passionate about something (it could be nazism for all i care)
>>
I want a friend I can game with and kiss. Someone who wont call me seven times a day and can go a couple days without seeing me a plus. I don't want to stick my vagina in crazy again bro.
>>
>>28673749
Now you're getting it! Facebook's browser games are not video games, which means most men don't play video games!!! Finally you understand, you poor LOW IQ manchild
>>
File: WIN_20160519_08_29_47_Pro.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160519_08_29_47_Pro.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Do I have hope femanon?
>>
>>28674232
Those eyes though.
>>
>>28674232
You have a cute face, if you lost weight you would be cuter
>>
>>28674847
That was a nice response, if you lost cunt it would be nicer
>>
>>28674886
If you can't handle the truth then don't ask, crybaby
>>
>>28674910
I didn't say double down on the cunt you stupid cunt. Why are cunts so gosh darn stupid?
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 200x230
>>28674941
Cause little men can't handle their emotions and think being irrationally angry is cute
>>
>>28675009
Wow. You're being really mean. What did I ever do to you?
>>
>>28674886
>be fat
>post picture
>get called fat

waaaaa waaaa soo rudee
fuck off
>>
>>28675064
You fuck off, fatso. You're fatter than me, guaranteed. I just look fat in that picture because I was just crying from happiness about how awesome I am so my cheeks puffed up.
>>
>>28674886
She's right you pussy, your face is chubby in that photo. Only a fucking retard would post their face on 4chan asking for feedback and get butthurt at an honest answer.
>>
>>28669643
100% agree, I love my big tits I just wish they were perky the whores that complain about it are cunts
>>
>>28675103
Only a fucking retard would bully a handsome man like me. Admit it. You're jealous because I'm more handsome than you. Yeah my face puffed out a little but I explained that >>28675098 you stupid retard.
>>
>>28675035
Thats pretty cool, I didn't use a cuss word or anything. Wish I could bantz like this irl

Stupid cunt is a mean phrase you know. You started it.
>>
>>28675133
You being a stupid cunt preceded me calling you a stupid cunt, you stupid cunt. You started it.
>>
>>28669643
How big are your breasts, femanon?
>>
>>28675176
I don't know. I'd say about as big as your retard mother's miniature head, you pencil dick faggot. Don't ask about my breasts.
>>
>>28669931
Alright, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret since you are so insecure about it. Get someone to suck on your tits for hours a day do this until you start lactating (no, you don't have to be pregnant. But your boobs will think you are and start producing milk) ever see how nursing mothers get big tits? you will eventually grow 2 or 3 cup sizes naturally. I did it and it's the best thing I've ever done. But your tits will go back if you stop.
>>
>>28675197
Your plan sucks and you sound ugly. Tuck your labia back into your cunt, the pretty girls are talking.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 570x427
>>28675155
A little excercise will help with all that pent up rage and lust, hopefully you can feel better after this little exchange <33
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 480x454
>>28675188
Jesus fucking Christ, no need to get so angry
>>
>>28675274
I don't feel any lust towards you. I hate you. I'm so mad I shitted in my trousers and now I have to clean them. Thanks a lot, CUNT.
>>
>>28675229
Hahaha... You're only hurting yourself, cunt
>>
>>28675291
sigh
sorry.
also sorry to
>>28675274
>>28675197
>>28674232
>>28669931
>>28669643
i've been responding to people by saying mean things. i'm not that fat guy or the flat chested girls. it's just so tempting to do that because nobody can tell and they attack me as if i'm the person they were talking to before. i mean that fat idiot had a trip on and still nobody called me out. it's just so much fun to be anonymously mean. so much fun. i sowwy.
>>
>>28670065

They're all either:

>Taken
>Tedious and boring
>Have massive mental issues (the Daddy variety being most common)
>SJW on a 60/40 split
>Often unrelatable
>Weeabo

I used to play TF2 on a Swedish server and loved the shit out of it. I was one of the most frequent regulars that actually co-ordinated through voice chat so the the team almost always won. The server had, for whatever reason, a large female population. One by one they flocked to become my Steam friends. They must have, in some way, seen me as one of the servers' authority figures. It was fun for a while but out of maybe 20 people only 3 or so didn't drive me up the proverbial wall. Of course, they had massive emotional baggage tied to them and/or boyfriends. So the hassle of keeping in touch wasn't worth it, because the chance to get laid was slim-to-none. Especially with most of them spread out around Europe. I only was smitten towards one of them, but the whole "abused puppy my daddy didn't love me" -thing was a bit of a dealbreaker; plus she slutted it up good, especially in her past. Smart one, tho. She could even keep up.

TL;DR "gamer" girls suck balls literally and figuratively.
>>
>>28675356
>One by one they flocked
that's not how flocks work you motherfucking dipshit. dammit i'm doing it again.
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 300x418) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 300x418
>>28675349
I was the main anon she said sorry to
>>
>>28675374

Sorry. I'm not a native English speaker. What about "swarmed"? Or "zerged"?
>>
>>28675445
no no don't apologize, i'm being an asshole for no reason. what you said was just fine.
>>
>>28675455

'S fine mate!
>>
>>28670859
no, actually no.
men have huge variety of woman that they like in comparison to woman.
i myself prefer slightly chubby over super thin.
but woman are really fucking the game up with their disneyland wishlists
>>
Some Chad to tell them what they want
See: What to eat scenarios
>>
>>28675356
Most the normal ones just don't admit to being girls.
>>
>>28675295
>>28675349
I know it was still fun, was smirking the whole time. It's all good fampais
>>
>>28669343
>What do women want? Seriously.

here they only think that womyn want dicks.
GTFO and go to another board.
>>
>>28672384
Subtle b8. Too most retards on here won't be able to tell.
>>
>>28675510
Most the girls I know dont have wishlists.
>>
File: thumbs%20up[1].jpg (91 KB, 416x293) Image search: [Google]
thumbs%20up[1].jpg
91 KB, 416x293
>>28675569
>>28675488
>>28675423
big thumbs up to my being mean pals
>>
>>28675594
yeah sure, its just easier to say i want a nice guy that i connect to then saying the truth
>>
File: 1444195702681.png (973 KB, 720x948) Image search: [Google]
1444195702681.png
973 KB, 720x948
>>28675535
>Some Chad to tell them what they want

/thread
>>
>>28670859
Sauce for that pic famalam
>>
>>28675607
Some of the girls I know it's anyone who's nice and shows interest. I have a friend who just wants someone to bone who wont stalk them after, that is literally all that matters to her.
>>
I got a 6packs, quit drinking and smoking, and now spend most of my free time volunteering for a local shelter for poor people. What more do you want? Why won't anyone love me?
>>
>>28675885
girls don't want you to be a do gooder. they want you to take care of them so they can be do gooders, and they want you to appreciate the good they do. they don't care about good actually being done, they just want to have the image of a do gooder. that's why every time they do something good they make a post on facebook under the guise of "isn't it terrible that this happens??"
>>
>>28675908
I'm so sick of trying my hardest everyday with absolutely no results. I think I'm gonna go buy myself some whiskey and drink until I pass out. If nobody wants to love me I'll give them real reasons to
>>
>>28674910

I'm not that guy..I'm not whining about anything.
>>
>>28676400
Yeah, we've established this a couple posts back. Just havin some fun, but you do have hope guy just know that
>>
>>28670145
me and my ex argue quite well, we just calming looked at the problem as "us vs. the issue" instead of "me vs you".
>>
>>28669662

What kind of haircut
>>
>>28676572
oh, ya know. trendy.
>>
>>28676496
That's really nice. I want that.
Makes me wonder why he/she is your ex.
>>
>>28676655
because most of the time the issue was her cunty attitude and she took the cunty attitude's side
>>
>>28670084
>creeps
I wonder if you found them attractive or 10/10 you'd still call them creeps

I dont think you would friend
>>
>>28676671
That's pretty bizarre. Someone that's able to be objective about her attitude yet retain it.
sounds more like your the issue desu. No offense you probably also see how it doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>28676721
oh hey, cunty attitude, it's you! haven't talked to you in a while. how's our mutual friend cunt?
>>
>>28676741
I was baited pretty hard I imagine.
>>
>>28676757
yyyyeah. soz bro soz. the first guy was real though, maybe.
>>
>>28669643
>not posting them so robots can fa- I mean boost your self-esteem
>>
>>28676711
Nah attractive people can still be creepy. Elliott Rodger wasn't a 10 but easily a 7 and people still thought he was fucked, because he was (or wasn't, to be specific)
>>
>>28676805
Elliot was likely not a creep in public though.
And he was definitively not a 7 Jesus raise your standards.
>>
>>28676828
tbqbbqwyou I lowballed him because I didn't want to destroy the thread with shitposts, he's probably an 8, could have been 10 if he got /fit/

And no, the dude -was- a goddamn creep, read some of the journal notes/etc he wrote and the videos he made, he was a real sociopath and not in the cool Dexter way.
>>
File: what_do_I_have_to_do.jpg (29 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
what_do_I_have_to_do.jpg
29 KB, 320x480
>>28670859
Video games are a retarded waste of time.
Sure, I played Final Fantasy 7 in 1997, but that was when I was a child.
>>
>>28669509
I bet she wants BIG FROSTED FLAKES. I have lines of chicks ready to spoon crunchy sweet satisfying flakes out of my bowl.

Beta cheeriofags cant compete.
>>
>>28676828
Not in public for sure, the cops were swayed by his charming persona. However, most of the people can sense if something is wrong with another person. They can't quite put their finger on it, but all of their instincts scream for them to run.
>>
>>28669343

Women are chemical-emotion factories. They don't know what they want because what they want is a whimsical topic that flees to wherever it feels to be at that moment.
>>
>>28669343
I want:
A guy I have chemistry with (what defines this? it's a fucking mystery. There are some hot guys with whom I have none, and some less than great looking dudes with whom I'm had loads. I'll let you guys know the secret when I figure it out).

Also:
>intelligent
>inclined to question convention
>left wing (in b4 butthurt rightwingers and 2edgy apoliticals)
>rock bottom minimum acceptable level of nerd: has seen 90% of the MCU films and can hold a conversation about them
>not a giant fucking asshole
>used to suffer from depression or anxiety (this one isn't intentional, it's just that any time I remotely like a human being they turn out to have a history of mental health problems. I have no idea how or why this always happens)
>>
>>28677013
>left wing (in b4 butthurt rightwingers and 2edgy apoliticals)

Not even butthurt, but as someone who dislikes politics I would avoid you. People who need their partners to be defined by political nature are shallow.
>>
>>28676889
Seconding this. He was a solid 8.

I just find his whole personality disgusting and would never have wanted him remotely near me.

(And I'm pretty sure would have been able to tell he was a creep. Given how good looking he was, there's no way he would have had that much trouble with women unless every single woman who met him immediately went 'I need to get away from this misogynistic creeper'.)
>>
>>28677066
I don't see a shared set of ideals about how human society should work as a shallow concern. But I'm not going to get mad that you would avoid me or anything. I hope you find a cool apolitical girl.
>>
>>28669343
You have to realize, the women "here" are not like your average woman "out there" in real life

So even if through some miracle you have a real "girl" give you advice here, chances are it won't help you much

Your best chance would be going to /fit/ for this kind of stuff

Some of their guys get attractive enough through hard work to somehow woo a normie chick, and then from there they learn about how girls "out there" are like
>>
>>28677066

I kno rite. What's next? These shitlords will want their partners to be the same religion or speak the same language too.

Its fucking 2016, wake up, shitlords.
>>
Some to have fun with, fuck, a true best friend, and is able to take care of a family. There are women who don't mind be the bread winner but, if shit happens to her the guy needs to be stable enough to hold everyone together.
>>
>>28669931
Flat chested girls are my favorite. For me it goes

A>C>B, D> the rest

No I'm not gay.
>>
>>28669343
If there are still women lurking in this thread, I have a question for you.
What drives women to date loser?
Why do some women end up dating fat NEET slobs?
It just doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>28677496
Please answer me, I need to understand this phenomenon.
>>
>>28677810
I mean I would, but I have no fucking clue, sorry anon.

He's nice to her and they share interests? She has low self esteem and doesn't realise she can do better? She is also unattractive and actually can't do better? Fuck knows.
>>
>>28670101
Yeah but people being attracted to someone because of their hair are more likely to think they're beautiful as opposed to, wow I wanna come on those tits.
>>
lack of existence
>>
>>28678584
>lack of existence
Please explain further, Anon.
>>
Derailing this thread and muted for 2 secs for being a degenerate
>>
>What do women want? Seriously.

to not have to work for a living
>>
>>28680178
Most people want this, anything else?
>>
>>28677496
Maybe they're funny or just fun to hang out with. Personality>Looks
>>
how can anyone ITT be sure these "women" aren't just trolling?
>>
>>28681080
we can't, just have to put our faith in our fellow humans.
>>
File: image.jpg (406 KB, 2110x1490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406 KB, 2110x1490
>>28669343

>asking women what they want

You fucking idiot
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.