[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a Christian? Literally cures anxiety and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 680x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 680x443
Why aren't you a Christian? Literally cures anxiety and depression.
Bonuses: virgins, community, confidence and a sense of purpose.
>>
i don't want to give up my degeneracy or go to church and i can't force myself to believe that god exists
>>
>>28669224
Because I can't force myself to believe something just because I wish it was true. It's weird how some people seem to have that ability.
>>
I wouldn't presume to know God
>>
Because I'm not a fucking superstitious African
>>
>>28669224
I'm not that motviated. I'm not determined. I can't get into things cause I almost always lose interest.
>>
>>28669224
Raised as christen here
Only two type of people are religious

People who are brainwash from a young age

and people who fuck up their life so bad, they need a supernatural entity to help them.
>>
File: 1444925558244.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1444925558244.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>28669224
Thinking about becoming a priest, lads.

All this uni shit makes me cry, and I imagine if I became a NEET I'd kill myself within a decade, but being a priest looks cool. You get to be rewarded for being a virgin and your job is spreading the comfy teachings of Jesus.
>>
File: 1462793670878.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
1462793670878.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
I don't want to live my life in denial about reality.
>>
>>28669224

I am! Because the person who claims to know the most often knows the least, so I don't bother listening to fedoras anymore.
>>
>>28669224
Christians are anti white cuckolds.
>>28669356
You claim a lot of shit yourself christcuck
>>
>>28669317
lol this.
people think brain washing is bullshit. it isn't. people are incredibly amiable and impressionable.
that's why school is good and being sheltered is bad. school shocks you and teaches you the evil shit people are capable of real quick.
>>
>>28669415
i just don't understand how some people can claim to be so smart about something nobody knows the answer too
>>
>>28669455
i call it human arrogance. you can judge a person by how often they say "i don't know" or if they always concoct a BS explanation/excuse for everything.
>>
>>28669224
Being intellectually honest with myself is important in maintaining my sanity
>>
File: u109.png (88 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
u109.png
88 KB, 700x700
>>28669224
I am. I have felt down in the dumps lately, but generally I have been happier since I left my edgy middle-high school phase of being anti-religion.
You can also just blame bad shit on God just fucking with you for entertainment so it's good escapism, but I'll eventually end up facing those issues, so it's best used at temporary relief.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.