[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to movie theater by myself >go up to the counter to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2435.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
2435.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
>go to movie theater by myself
>go up to the counter to buy the ticket
>Ask the girl behind the counter for 1 ticket
>She looks around to see if I am with anyone else and ask if I am meeting anyone else
>I say no
>She looks visibly disturb
>Asks again if I am sure I only need 1 ticket
>I say yes
>She looks at me like I was a convicted rapist and calls her manager over
>She whispers something but I make out "he's alone"
>The manager walks over and asks me in a very uneasied tone if I am absolutely sure I am here to see the movie by myself
>I say yes
>He walks from behind the counter over to me and quietly ask me to leave
>I leave with out getting to see the movie
>mfw this is the 4th time this has happened
>>
why didn't you bring your falcon
>>
>>28669136
Why would they turn down your money?
>>
>>28669189
Because someone shot up a movie theatre once
>>
>>28669136
Did you dress in a fucking trenchcoat?
>>
>>28669189

They don't want "my kind"
>>
this didn't happen, but keep posting like it did
>>
>>28669136
What the fuck? Are you sure you weren't wearing a Jason Vorhees mask and holding an AK47?
>>
File: b8.jpg (76 KB, 660x960) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
76 KB, 660x960
>>28669136
TOTAL AND COMPLETE BS
>>
How the fuck are there people not recognizing this? It can't be more than like 2 years old.
>>
>>28669155
Hey /tv/
>>
What the fuck dude? You should have bought a seat for your anvil and said another person was coming later.

Idiot, you did this to yourself.
>>
>>28669136
why not just lie and say your friend is running late and will meet you in the theatre?
>>
>>28669136
Unless you went to a little kids movie, this wouldn't happen
>>
NO ROBOTS
They don't want to have to deep clean the chair you sit on, wouldn't want your loner disease to spread.
>>
>>28669136
beta faggot shouldve stud up for yourself and tell them you just wanna see a fucking movie alone whats the problem

i
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.