[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women hate virgins so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: consider.jpg (47 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
47 KB, 719x720
Why do women hate virgins so much?
>>
Do they? That's interesting.
>>
>>28669093
they don't anon?

og
>>
But we don't
I got very upset at the thought of my oneitis even holding hands with another girl
>>
>>28669093
Virgin men don't last long, and women last longer than men.
>>
>>28669093
Women hate inferior men.
>>
File: 1430492220582.jpg (135 KB, 604x935) Image search: [Google]
1430492220582.jpg
135 KB, 604x935
>>28669093
If you are over 20 and never had a gf or friends. I have to wonder wtf is wrong with that guy. Wouldn't hate just curious how he ended up that way.
>>
>>28669108
>>28669120
>>28669125
Who do you think you're fooling with this
>>
I read an article a while ago that said its because men with experience last longer, and women looking for a hookup want to feel satisfied. It's stupid, because the less experience you have with a woman the more times you can go at it. At least that's I read. Meh, I guess.
>>
File: 000238764413121310.jpg (196 KB, 858x621) Image search: [Google]
000238764413121310.jpg
196 KB, 858x621
>>28669093
Its like if you went to catch a train and no one was getting onto a certain carriage, it makes you wonder what's wrong with it? Probably safer to stick with majority opinion. U get me doe?
>>
>>28669265
if women hate you anon, it's not because you're a virgin
why would they even care? if they want to have sex with you, they won't give a shit, and if they don't it's irrelevant anyway
>>
Because the older they get, the more they start acting for the purpose of losing their virginity.

Very few people actually like being used.
>>
>>28669216
I was being myself desu
>>
>>28669093
maybe it has something to do with your social status.
if you have sex on the regular women will think you have a high social status, this in turn makes more women want to be with you because you are "popular". I cant give personal anecdotes but i there a lot of guys say that they get much more female attention when they are already dating.
if you're a virgin you're basically at the bottom of the totem pole and if they see that you arent "mating" with other women then they will think there is something wrong with you and avoid you at all costs
>>
>>28669287
What it the majority one gets shot up by a crazy man?
>>
>>28669299
>if they want to have sex with you, they won't give a shit, and if they don't it's irrelevant anyway

it's not irrelevant when they realize the guy who they want to fuck for whatever reason will last less than a minute
>>
File: topfuckingkek.jpg (26 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
topfuckingkek.jpg
26 KB, 1280x720
>>28669365
Then the virgi- i mean, carriage that was empty before thus starts to fill. Pls don't go crazy man shooty on chads its not how to go about getting pussy unless its getting that ass turnt into one and by that i mean raped in jail. Top kek niggerinos.
>>
>>28669445
but this is irrelevant to you, because girls don't want to fuck you
how is it the girl's fault if you're a premature ejaculator anyway? she's not going to hate you if she already wanted to fuck, but she is going to be real fucking disappointed
>>
>>28669445
I lasted 30 minutes when I lost my virginity.
Most fags don't know about kegals.
>>
>>28669462
What the fuck are you even talking about you stupid nigger. You must think you're funny.
>>
>>28669506
Hardly a spec of melatonin on me my pale stank brethren. Guess again.
>>
File: teasing_takagi.jpg (105 KB, 701x564) Image search: [Google]
teasing_takagi.jpg
105 KB, 701x564
>>28669216
I'm too shy and timid to approach girls
>>
>>28669587
>he thinks he needs to be black to be a nigger
>>
Cant stand the fact the someone is purer than they are.
>>
sharia law can't come soon enough, stone all modern women to death
>>
File: 1415222566940.jpg (93 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1415222566940.jpg
93 KB, 633x758
>>28669347
fucking underrated post ;lk;lkl;kl;jj;;;;;;;;;;
>>
Virgins males are 99.99% likely to be degenerates.
>>
Virgins are only after big titted whores.
>>
>>28670115
>>28669635

hi /pol/ are you fine?
>>
>>28670219
/pol/ are the degenerate virgins though
>>
Men are meant to entertain women, especially if they're not also directly supporting them. Virgins don't entertain women, and support them minimally and without thanks. Prominent feminists have made arguments about how neglecting women due to your insecurities is sexist. You owe her conversation despite your own discomfort and anxiety.
>>
>>28670115
I'm a 26 year old virgin by choice. I've had girls literally offer to drive to my house and fuck me and I've turned them down. I am not religious but I made it to 20 without sex and decided I was going for the gold in my own mind and losing it to someone I loved. I'm still waiting and at this point I am fine with it.
>>
>>28669171
i'd argue a pathetic nature and lack of will power is more inferior than unfortunate genetics.

if you aspire to be the best you can be that is a very attractive trait
>>
at what age does being a virgin make you an outcast? i'd say 20
>>
>>28669347
There must have been atleast one girl who was interested in you. Too autistic to do anything?
>>
Generally women are pretty stupid.
That's about it.
They do what the majority tells them to do because they can't think for themselves.
Supposedly it's a holdover from years of evolution where a woman "being her own person" usually ended up dead without a man to protect her.
>>
>>28669216
What if you are 18 year old shy timid university student who desperately wants a gf but has a low self esteem
>>
>>28669601
Yep sorry thats a killer. Girls will always send you subtle non verbal hints. If you don't act on it then the opportunity is lost forever.
>>
>>28670624
Think of women as basically grown up children with more rights.
That's basically all they are.
Occasionally there'll also be the one who thinks she's strong and independent, and those usually end up becoming discount men.
Frankly, we need to hurry up and automate birth through artificial wombs and sexbots, then women truly will be useless.
>>
>>28670553
Yes
And drunk
And the rebound guy to make her feel good about herself
Which I did
And now shes gone
>>
>>28669628
First true comment.
>>
File: 1463577980882.jpg (65 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
1463577980882.jpg
65 KB, 500x582
>>28670452
SAME

Except Im not fine with it since it's eating my life away.

I want to fuck, and current reality is women I like are taken or non existent.
>>
you mistake indifference for hate
they dont hate you, they just dont see you as a man
like a genderless ant
>>
>>28671892
yep. same indifference i have for obese people. it's fucking weird to be around someone who lets themselves go that far.
virgins are different though. they could just call a hooker if they wanted, but you have to respect that they desire authenticity.
>>
They don't, per se. It's just that women have a razor-sharp instinct for seeking out weakness in men, and since being a virgin is often associated with being a weak male, women don't like it.

It's a lot like how men judge women for how they dress. Sure, it's POSSIBLE that a woman who dresses in tiny shorts and a tanktop isn't a slut, but honestly how many men WOULDN'T have misgivings about marrying one? And who apart from radical feminist loonies would really blame a man for having them?

So while being a virgin by choice is... well, a choice, only a fool would be surprised that women tend not to like it. If indeed you are so afraid of STDs, intimacy or entrapment that you refuse to have sex one way or the other, you unfortunately have to expect a lot if not most people to assume that you are the runt of the litter so to speak. It's like being a respectable black men - yes it's unfortunate that people don't feel safe leaving their bikes unattended around you, but if you are thoughtful you'll understand.

Same with being a virgin. Just as black men who want to be seen as respectable have to watch what they say, wear and do - the virgin who wants to be seen as strong and capable despite his celibacy will have to go the extra mile, and must accept (just as the black man who wears a suit and tie every day and calls everyone sir and ma'am) that it's unfair but that's life.
>>
Google: pre-selection
>>
>>28671995
oh lawdy

stfu you stanky landwhale
>>
File: 1463366726258.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1463366726258.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>>28671936

Not the same. Virgins yes can elect to buy a prostitute, but that's like saying fat people can elect to have liposuction.

Fat people have nearly 100% say in what they eat and how much they exercise. Virgins may very have been willing to copulate, but for whatever reason not entirely in their control, they could not find a receptive female.
>>
>>28672112
You take my point though. Yes there is a minority of virgin men who are strongly against premarital sex and so are celibate despite being attractive to women, but we're talking about a minority of a minority here. Most men who are attractive to women both want to and are able to play the field or at the very least shack up with a 9/10 qt.

Would you blame someone making the assumption that someone with a confederate flag on his house is conservative? Or that a black boy with his pants showing a tattoo and garish jewelery is a thug? Come on.
>>
>>28670608
I will never understand these hints, which feels kind of like a blessing as I don't have to bother with this kind of interaction at all as it is unattainable.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.