[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going to college >have horrible self esteem but have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 14546988678100.jpg (57 KB, 432x509) Image search: [Google]
14546988678100.jpg
57 KB, 432x509
>going to college
>have horrible self esteem but have become decent at faking social interaction
>my close friend group, several of which have girlfriends, all tell me I'm (no homo) one of the most attractive of the group
>don't believe them

all I want is a qt girlfriend that likes the same shit I do
apparently I am attractive but can't initiate a conversation with a member of the opposite sex worth a shit

is there any hope
>>
File: Lecch.jpg (98 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
Lecch.jpg
98 KB, 504x720
>>28668945
Fuck your normie thread.

My skin my body good god lets party
>>
>>28668945
You need self-actualization. Go lift, read a lot of books, then read more, and watch MDE. I also recommend Stefan Molyneux videos. Just stop with this melancholy shit, wanting a qt Ashley gf. Were you ever happy when you wanted something you couldn't have? Your mental state is entirely up to you. You can start easy with lifting and reading and watching videos. Then you will be more confident, well spoken, and happier. And that is a good base on which to build your life on.
>>
>>28669027
My skin my body good god let's party

Ae aw aw as weawa
>>
>>28669027
---"""My skin my body good god lets party"""---
>>
>>28669046
>watch MDE
that doesn't exactly help, lmao

have you seen KSTV in its entirety? he goes full MRA in the last few episodes
>>
>>28669225
MDE is comedy if you want more serious discussion go see if you like some Stefan Molyneux videos. Just don't fall into melancholy, that is not the only option you have available.
>>
Did Ashley kill herself?
>>
people who live in their college are the absolute worst
>>
No because you're a huge insecure vagina for making this thread. Even if you got laid, you'd still be a huge faggot.
>>
>>28669285
that would make me legitimately upset

hopefully she just realized the following she had ammassed was cancerous and cut us off
hopefully nothing bad happened to her
weird how you can feel concrn over someone you've never met in real life, huh
>>
>>28669046
What happens after you have read and lifted and filled your mind for so long now doing almost everything other than getting a qt stacey? Is it correct then to conclude that maybe your only happiness does lie in getting the stacey qt gf?
>>
>>28669543
But do you have any thoughts into a career? What I am saying is that you have to build yourself up. The foundation would be the lifting, because correct me if I am wrong, but lifting for most people improves confidence. It would also be a love for learning. It helps to be well spoken, right? And you can find happiness in learning. And watch MDE because when you laugh you are happy, and you get some wisdom from them. So this is the foundation, whereupon you can then start to think about topics like your career after your college. Hopefully you didn't pick one of those difficult to get a job majors.
>>
>>28668945
what happen to meghan
>>
File: 1450637030162.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450637030162.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>28669285
>>28670875
Dunno what Ashley/Meaghan/Sophie is doing with school/work these days, but she still maintains contact with some of her favourite guys who got closer to her and she keeps them hooked with fresh pics that they sometimes leak
>>
File: Complete_Madness.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Complete_Madness.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>28668945
You need to do/act/be the things you never were before.

Repeating same thing over again and expecting different results is pic related.

It's a very simple solution.
Ya'll niggas just dont want to change.

You want to remain the same man you were last 20+ yrs, same virgin fuckup, and still somehow fuck bitches.

/notcompute
>>
>>28668945
>is there any hope
doesnt sound like it, just a matter of time before you give into peer pressure now and become the bull they need
gtfo normie
>>
if girls aren't approaching you then you aren't attractive, doesn't matter what your friends are saying. Attractiveness literally means by definition drawing people to you (for sex).

note I am not saying that you have to look like a perfect 10 to get laid some girls will settle if you don't look under average and can provide other value to her
>>
same to me but i am not attractive.
>>
>>28669543
I know exactly what you mean dude. Working hard, making money, keeping in good shape all just seem pointless when you're entirely alone in life.

It probably just comes down to what this anon said >>28671992
that once you've gotten your life in order for your own personal sake, that's when you go for the final goal of a gf and start making big changes to your behaviour accordingly.

Girls should be seen as a goal same as money and muscles.
>>
>>28671420
>tfw when no ashley gf
I'm tired of everything.
>>
>>28668945
is your name chad H?
>>
File: 1459536741.png (550 KB, 450x684) Image search: [Google]
1459536741.png
550 KB, 450x684
>>28673068
yeah she tends to have that effect. Some called her followers a suicide cult
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.