[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw no genuine sources of help in the world if you're a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1409450562222.png (533 KB, 1176x1080) Image search: [Google]
1409450562222.png
533 KB, 1176x1080
tfw no genuine sources of help in the world if you're a white male
>>
>Grow up poor in Houston
>A lot of Mexicans live in my shitty neighborhood
>Most of them refused to speak English outside of school
>No one to talk to or hang out
>Get assaulted on the bus for being a gringo
>Get assaulted walking home for being a gringo
>Get assaulted at school for being a gringo
>Try to defend myself but usually just end up getting stomped by a pack of Mexicans
>School does nothing because I'm "inciting racial prejudice"
>>
>>28668773
You mean asian male.
>>
>>28669316
in general I just mean male

but minorities have access to guilt money, so it's different usually. Asians are an exception I admit
>>
>>28669437
>guilt money
Where do I pick up this guild money?
>>
>>28669461
welfare for being black or a minority

and college money for women because their sex

basically any government freebee is geared towards non-whites
>>
>>28668773
Can we help each other?
>>
>>28668773
I get tons of help from my family mate, i love them.
>>
>>28668773
>tfw no genuine sources of help in the world if you're a white male

Literally what is the police?
>>
>>28669519
I'm black but get no welfare.

Is there a store I can go to collect this welfare?
>>
>>28668773
You're a white male. You don't need help.
>>
File: future.jpg (83 KB, 690x768) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
83 KB, 690x768
>>28669789

I know this was sarcasm, but this is unironically what retards believe which PROVES men have it really bad.
>>
>>28669702
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/05/arizona-cop-recalls-terrifying-experience-shot-killed-unarmed-daniel-shaver-new-crime-scene-photos-surface-body-cam-video-expected-released-today/

yeah they'll send you to Gensokyo real quick
>>
>>28669739
our privilege is affirmative action. Do you hate it? I hate it with all my heart, I would rather play fair.
>>
>>28669519
Anon you're pretty retarded if you think there's racial discrimination in law in the West right now.
Being white is an advantage in a socially white favoring system. May not be much, it's not like people throw black people in puddles so you don't have to walk in it. But recognize that there's good research on employers favoring people with Anglo-Saxon names like Ross or Tiffany rather than Shanequa or Jamal (sorry, euro here, dunno the stereotypical names). For instance.

Capitalism does a decent job of favoring people who are good at what they do. It's not perfect, you don't end up in as nice a spot if you happened to be born to poor parents. But over generations it should work.
>>
>>28668773
You're an animal in a world full of other animals. Why would they help you?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463637133334.jpg (39 KB, 720x429) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463637133334.jpg
39 KB, 720x429
>>28668773
White male here

I found another guy, who is my lover, so we help each other
>>
>>28668773
Would you rather become a minority?
>>
File: 1461049423509.png (102 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
1461049423509.png
102 KB, 484x484
>>28668773
What kind of help exactly?
>>
>>28669914
Nice bait britbong
>>
>>28668773
Never thought I'd see the day where whites would start complaining over living life on easy mode. Top kek
>>
>>28668773
No, OP, you got it all wrong
>tfw no genuine sources of help in the world if you're poor
>>
>>28669739
That guy has no idea what he's talking about whites tend to be on welfare than blacks. Part of it is the area they live in if there is no jobs money has got to come in from somewhere and that's federal money trickling down. You can't even really survive off that alone I know I wouldn't be able to.
>>
>>28670194
-t. nigger
>>
>>28670321
>whites tend to be on welfare than blacks.
In sheer numbers, yes, but as a proportion of their population, it's the inverse.

But yeah, his premise is pretty faulty. Do people actually think that being a minority gets you automatic welfare money? I mean, that is true when it comes to college with scholarships and whatnot. I'm a quarter black, but I just mark my ethnicity as white, because it feels immoral to take the scholarship money and have my SAT scores marked up for my race, alone. I don't even really look black and I've never lived the "Black experience" (whatever that is).
>>
>>28668773
I'm not even white and I think that's unfair.
>>
>>28671303
Good integrity but that's not how the world works. I'd mark black for shit desu, I'm a tiny fraction black and I'd mark it if it gave me an advantage and I didn't get a lot of weird looks and arguments about it just for it to not fly.
>>
>>28671981
I come from a family that's well off, so it's not like the money really matters that much to me.
>>
A more accurate way of saying it is that being a white male offers no compassion.
>>
>>28671797
white detecteid
>>
Milo has a college scholarship thing for white males
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.