[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a virgin because I value the negative attention it gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
I'm a virgin because I value the negative attention it gets me more than letting a girl pretend she's my fleshlight for 2 hours

Because I'm a virgin my parents are ashamed and angry with me, and that's attention, I stick out in a crowd because I'm a loser, this is a source of attention, and I can go on the internet and throw pity partys and that gets me more attention

I don't have dark hair, I'm under 6 feet tall, I'm not successful, but that doesn't mean I can't get laid. If I actually wanted to get laid as badly as I used to want to get a job, or as badly as I want to build big muscles I would have sex in a matter of weeks

Really I'm a virgin because I'm a attention whore, and I think this is true for alot of robots- alot of you guys are not ass ugly and look like you could get laid if you actually wanted to more than you wanted attention
>>
>>28668641
>don't have dark hair.. but
>implying half blond hair isn't desirable
>>
same
I remember being 17 hanging out with some kids from school and a girl asked us if we were virgins, I was the only one who said yes and she was legitimately surprised and said she didn't believe me
>>
this is the same argument as "I'm super smart but I'm just lazy xD!!"
Don't believe you could get laid if you tried
>>
>>28668641
>If I actually wanted to get laid as badly as I used to want to get a job, or as badly as I want to build big muscles I would have sex in a matter of weeks
kek keep telling yourself this, hope it makes you feel better
>>
File: 1429307591022.gif (498 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1429307591022.gif
498 KB, 255x235
>>28668641
>I-I-I-I-I COULD H-HAVE SEX B-B-BUT I J-JUST DON'T W-WANT TO.... H-HEHEH...
>>
>>28668985
>>28668938
>>28668918
>everybody's circumstances in life result from their decisions
>but not you :^)
>>
File: 1442790616022.png (581 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1442790616022.png
581 KB, 500x750
>>28668918
I think OP is moreso saying that people in his situation tend to keep themselves in their situation because of the attention that they can get.

If we spent the same amount of time we spent in self loathing on self improvement, we probably wouldn't be here in the first place.

The problem is I can't see a reason to get motivated to change with the way things are going here in Burgerland.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.