[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm 21, and a guy from /k/ told me people me many,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1457263730383.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457263730383.gif
2 MB, 400x400
Guys I'm 21, and a guy from /k/ told me people me many, many age have a job, maybe even a career, and live on their own even while pursuing higher education.

Is this true? If so, how'd they do it? Whenever I try to get a job I'm either ignored, told to apply online, or get no calls back, even if I follow-up incessantly. My resume is on point too.

He said it like most people are successful at my age. Is it true? If so I guess it's time to kill myself because my degree probably wont help next year.

I'm already a virgin and can't compete as it is.
>>
Why are you even on /k/ if you're literally this big of a fucking pussy

>Guys an anonymous shitposter scared me
>>
>>28668411
>>28668411
nah most people suck OP

just because you make money doesn't make you an interesting or special person, it just makes you a wagecuck
>>
Normal people are living with their parents for longer after high school because the economy is going to shit and society doesn't really raise people to be adults anymore.
>>
>>28668411
>guns cost a fuckton
>implying it is not the richest part of 4chan
>impllying you should take some old fuckers that climbed up the ladder advice
It's considered normal to only have 59ish percent of thhe population working.
>>
>most people are successful at my age
Having a job doesn't mean you're successful, nor does going to school or living on your own.
>>
File: 1462856511696.jpg (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462856511696.jpg
104 KB, 900x900
>21
>only 11k to my name
>6k in guns
>don't think twice when buying something for $200
>still live with parents
>NEET
>no future

who here /livingthedream/?
>>
>>28668548
it does in my eyes. Accomplishing such a feat is outside the scope of my capabilities at the moment
>>
File: 1460892679968.jpg (1 MB, 2244x1262) Image search: [Google]
1460892679968.jpg
1 MB, 2244x1262
just consider yourself lucky that you don't have to support yourself with a job while in university. it seems like a wonderful thing to compete with everyone else in your age bracket, but once you do and once you realize that the moment you start working you'll most likely never get to stop until you're an old fart is the moment when you'll want to bang your head against a brick

enjoy it while you can, anon!!!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.